Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 8:58 AM
Default New Rainbow City
OK, I'm restarting again
Same concept as my previous hood and the one before that.
I'm not using the onlyfemale mod by midge anymore because it conflicts with the noregen mods - which are way more important for me.

Because apparently I'm not playing these hoods long enough to get a proper rainbow of colors, I'm starting now with three couples in three different skin colors. (All the couples are a Fortune wife and a Family husband.)
That and having townified ALL these unnatural skins guarantees a proper rainbow from the beginning. Or so I hope.

Pumpkin family

Joanne and Jack Pumpkin were the first ones moving in.
I made a mistake (did not link them as spouses in CAS) which I fixed in SimPE, but Jack is the only husband which did not roll a have-a-baby want from the start. Which I'm interpreting as "no hurry to have babies yet". Anyway I made sure they got the usual romantic memories - having kissed, made out and whoohoo.
Joanne wants to earn tons of money (§100k for her LTW) and Jack wants to raise puppies (which might be doable if Joanne actually earns that much). So far she got a job in the Athletic career.

They met the first NPCs. Jack soon became friend of the Garden Club man (Archie Short) but they did not get much interaction with the matchmaker.

Strawberry family

Sonia and Sam Strawberry were the next to arrive. They had romantic wants from right the start, and Sam wants a child - but we'll get til next rotation to try, let's settle first!
Sonia wants to earn loads of money by playing pool (what a LTW!) and Sam wants to have many grandchildren... which means they are gonna go for several children, I suppose.
In this rotation Sonia got a job in the Military - because it was the highest wage for a level 1 position. Yeah, she needs to save money for the pool table.
And they got acquited with the Pumpkins!

Apple family

Finally Anna and Aaron Apple. Anna wants to reach level 10 in the Entertaiment career, but because they need to pay the bills she got a job in the Law career - which she liked too.
Aaron wants 3 of their children to get top level of their careers, which is gonna be hard, quite hard, in a hood like this...
They met a lot of people, socialized, and Anna even got the first network reward!
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 9:07 AM
Default Rotation #2
Having such an small population rotations are short, so here I go again.

Pumpkin family

They got to meet the mainwoman, a really bright NPC :D
Jack spent the day doing chores around the house (raking those leaves takes forever!) while Joanne got to work and got her first promotion.
Which is great because they had literally §0 after buying a car for Joanne and now they could afford a washing machine.

Strawberry family

Sonia also got a promotion, which means now they have some savings (even after paying the bills) and they are ready to go for a baby. Yeah, already pregnant!

Apple family

The story repeats in the Apple family: after a promotion, they decided to go for a baby and Anna is already pregnant too.
But they also discovered their fave hobbies - Anna enjoys cuisine while Aaron prefers gaming. This is meaningful because I'm gonna assign them some secondary aspirations based on that: Anna is now Fortune/Family and Adam is Family/Pleasure. And because it's likely it's gonna dictate in which kind of entertaiment items they spend their money!

So on the next rotation we'll have babies in two families. Which may become friends or even spouses in the future. Who knows!
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 1:48 PM
Default Rotation #3
Pumpkin family

Jack Pumpkin and his washing machine in action. Yeah, I love this new appliance.
Also Sonia Strawberry came visit and he invited her for lunch. It's nice that all neighbours get along this well.

Strawberry family

Sam Strawberry was not so lucky with his washing machine - it broke the first time he used it!
He tried fixing it but he is not skilled enough so they ended up asking for a repairman, despite being tight on cash. But he found his predestined hobby: tinkering!
But maybe start with easier stuff first, such as unclogging toilets and such.

Anyway this was a celebration day for the family because their baby was born, a pink girl they called Susan.

Apple family

Anna Apple gave birth to a baby too, this one was a boy and his name is Adam.

I'm hoping Susan and Adam become good friends as they grown up!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2022 at 7:40 AM
Default Rotation #4
Quite an irrelevan rotation. Maybe I should not bother writing them down until something interesting happens...
Oh, well, whatever.

Normal day for the Pumpkin family. Jack socializing with the Garden Club member.

Susan Strawberry grew up - and I'm suspecting her features are gonna be quite as odd as her mom's

Anna Apple got a promotion, which is always so welcome. And all her wants are related to improving her skills and social life to get promoted again.
On the other hand, as soon as baby Adam grew up Aaron rolled a want to have another baby - surely it would be wise waiting a rotation or two, but then I'm sure they'll go for it.
Btw they had a cake for baby Adam, but Aaron could not help starting to eat it even before the birthday
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 7:42 AM
Default Rotation #5-7
So this is a summary of three rotations, because I felt there was too little going on. Just a bunch of pictures of parents with their toddlers - which are cute, but let's try to drink in moderation XD

Pumpkin family

Joanne got one promotion and yet another one. She's super focused on work (wants to earn tons of money) and wellness, and Jack joins her - both trying to save up some money (yay for fixing the washing machine himself!) and doing yoga in the backyard.
They still have not rolled any wants to have a baby, but if they don't I think I'm eventually gonna make it happen anyway... I'm not ready to give up this family line!

Strawberry family

Lots of time spent with little Susan, who in the last rotation grew into a child.
In the meantime Sonia also managed to skill up enough to get a promotion, which of course is great news - maybe they will be able to afford a larger house soon!

Apple family

Same for the Apple family: spent a lot of time with little Adam, who is now about to go to school. Maybe he becomes a friend of neighbour Susan?
But the night was also very eventful: a burglar broke in! They had no alarm yet, and the burglar took the washing machine (strong burglar, huh) and the TV
Also good news: Anna is pregnant again!
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 1:36 PM
Default Rotation #8
I simply have no pictures of the Pumpkin family in this rotation, their daily life remains the same as usual.
Damn it, they do need a child to tear apart all the routines xD

Well, the Strawberry families does have a kid.
Susan began her social life: she met the paperguy, and brought home her first school friend. Of course I'm talking about Adam Apple.
It's nice seeing all these families interacting in such a friendly manner

When it was the turn of the Apple family, Adam also invited Susa Strawberry over. They are definetely becoming great friends!
But it was hardly the biggest new, since a new baby was born: welcome to the hood, Alice Apple!
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 3:18 PM
Default Rotation #9-11
Again several rotations in one post. Just because.

Pumpkin family

Deeply in love, but still focused on money. Actually Jack discovered his secondary aspiration is Fortune, so it makes sense.
No children in the near future though, Joanne wants to get a raise before she even considers it.

Strawberry family

Sam takes care of everything at home, while Sonia and Susan do their best at work and school - both getting great results!
But sometimes taking care of stuff is risky - beware of repairing the tv, it might cost you your life! (Lucky this time though.)
And it would be so sad, considering that this family has another baby on the way!

Apple family

Baby Alice grew up, and everything seems to be happiness around them... but they are completely broke. The burglar took every valuable thing they owned, and now they can't even pay bills!
The fridge was empty and they had to order food, which they could not pay. They were sure the repoman would come, but they are so poor they did not even care to!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 11:33 AM
Default Rotations #12-13
Pumpkin family

Joanne got a promotion, which means she got a bonus and now can use the career reward object - great for training and get still more promotions!
Moreover she's got a nice salary, and if she decided to get pregnant she would get a decent pay during her days off...
So, of course, time to get pregnant! (No, nobody rolled a want, this is an impostion from their player, just because I want to see pumpkin babies!)

Btw Joanne discovered her predestined hobbie (Sports, so her career is perfect for her!) and decided her secondary aspiration is Knowledge - which will hopefully help get promoted in the future.

Strawberry family

And Sonia gave birth... to twins! They are two little guys, named Miles and Cedric - because I got so quickly bored of finding names which start with S

Susan grew up, she's quite a handsome girl (did not inherit the weird features I gave to her mom) and her aspirations are Knowledge (great for going to college later in life!) and Pleasure (great to enjoy it even more xD). So far she's been helping with the twins (who became toddlers in the second rotation), her parents do need the help!

Apple family

Aaron has been disregarding housechores because he wanted to focus on raising Alice to the best of his abilities. Yeah, everything stinks - thanks laundry mod
Fortunately Alice grew up and he'll have a little more time to have the house in order.
Adam grew up too, he's now a teen - his aspirations are Popularity and Pleasure, and his LTW having plenty of successful parties, which sounds like a lot of fun for me too :D
But before he has any time to pursue his LTW he'll have to help his father with the household chores - at his age it's good for him learning how to be useful.

Aaron would like having more children, but right now they can't afford it - Anna must go to work and hopefully get a raise, if they want to avoid poverty.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 7:54 AM
Default Rotation #14-16
So once again played several rotations in a row. Just because.

Pumpkin family

Joanne kept exercising during pregnancy, because she loved and because it's good for her career and because they told her it's better for a healthier birth.
But that did not stop her from being visited by the Gream Ripper right after baby Jessica was born
Luckily for her Jack's pleas were heard and she still has another chance at living

Jessica grew up into a toddler in the next rotation.
Btw I've also added a downtown, which allowed Jack to drive and buy some groceries without paying for the delivery.

Strawberry family

Having twin toddlers is a ton of work, as Sam knows. Luckily young Susan has an interest in tinkering and is willing to help fixing stuff around the house - one chore less for him!
Btw she's now in an age in which she's intererested in love, and - no wonder - she turned her eyes to the only other (playable) teen in the hood: Adam Apple.
She also got a job in the Architecture career. Not her LTW, she's more interseted in Science, but it will help the family get some extra money.

Sometimes Sam can't handle everything at home. With Sonia and Susan away - at work and school - and desperately needing to sleep, he decided to hire a one-time nanny.
Sonia got the much-needed promotion, which also means she now can safely afford a car. A family van, of course, with three children which else can you buy?

But luckily Miles and Cedric grew up, and children are much less work than toddlers Cedric was so exhausted that he passed out right away though

Apple family

Anan got a promotion, which being the poorest family in the hood was so welcome.
But also Aaron's hobbies paid out - they got a genie lamp and they know how to use it, yeah. So all of a sudden they are the richest family in the hood!
Their kids bring over friends from school, which are of course the Strawberry children. Adam really enjoys being around Susan, and he gave her their first kiss
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 9:12 AM
Default Rotation #17-18
Pumpkin family

Everything is about baby Jessica, of course. Parents are always around her, visitors want to hold her, etc.
But now she's growing up into a child, which means she's more independent - and hopefully will meet some of the neighbours her age soon enough!

Strawberry family

They are struggling. In every sense.
Money is really really tight, went down to zero after buying some groceries - which won't last long. They had a fire in the kitchen. What else can go wrong?
Oh, luckily Susan brought some good news (and a bonus) cause she got a promotion. It really helps!

Apple family

Since they have some money their lives are way easier. The washing machine is broken? You can phone the repairman! (Money may not bring happiness, but gosh does it help!)
Alice grew up (her aspirations are Family and Popularity) and of course soon became best friends with Susan Strawberry, cause they are the only two girls this age. Also Susan is a lot around cause she's dating Alice's brother Adam, so it's nice they get along.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 8:31 AM
Pumpkin family

Family life goes well as usual.
Jack had an scare, trying to fix the computer was a bit too much for him... so they decided to splurge and hire a professional.

Strawberry family

After spending all their money (again) on some groceries (hardly enough to half-fill the fridge) Sam was more happy for receiving a bonus stargazing!

Next day he decided to get a cash register and have a yard sale, to get rid of the baby/toddler stuff they no longer needed and also earn some money. But the nice work bonus Sonia earned was much bigger than anything he could get (since yard sales are always set as "ridicously cheap").
Anyway all the cash flow brought them to the attention of a burglar, who decided to visit them that night. The police was not strong enough to beat the burglar, so... such a loss after such a good day!

Also townie Archie Short wanted Sonia to date one of his friends... but how dare you offer right in front of her husband?

Apple family

Alice does her best improving herself: asked daddy for help with the homework, and also got a part-time job in the Law career - same as mom!
She also gets along very well with her brother Adam and parents, but she wanted not only social life - also romantic life. She tried to know better the paperguy Loren, but she found out she's not attracted to him. No more male teenagers - will she find love as she wishes?
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Oct 2022 at 7:11 AM
Default Rotation #22-23
College

Yeah, Susan (first in-game born Sim) has already gone to college!
There she's meeting new people, which may make a difference in the story line... or not. I wonder, will she meet some guy who catches her eye, or will she go back to Adam Apple?
Grade-wise doing excellent work btw, and majoring in Maths - which is good for her LTW career, Science.

Pumpkin

The only event was a fire! Oh, and right when Jessica had arrived home, so happy that she got good grades.
Their motives were soon quite down, but fortunately nothing bathing can't solve!

Strawberry

Sonia got demoted... only to get promoted the next day. Crazy, huh.
Miles and Cedric grew up. Miles' aspirations are Pleasure and Fortune (wants to earn §100k and live like a celebrity )are Cedric's are Knowledge.
Btw Miles did not waste any time and tried luck with Alice Apple. Seems she's interested in him! Actually, right before they kissed for the first time she was thinking of marriage Is this gonna get so serious?

Apple

More money! Oh, the genie lamp is helping this family so much. It was a monday (moving day in my game) but this family decided to stay home and get more profit from the lamp. They will be buying a new house after Alice goes to college.
Btw Alice got a promotion, and Adam grew up into adulthood.
There was another fire in this house too (hey, cooking is getting dangerous XD) but for Adam it had an upside: at least he's meeting more women out of his hood!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 6:51 AM
Default Rotation #24
College

Susan keeps super focused on her studies, that's why she continues getting great grades!

Pumpkin family

Jessica grew up into her teens! She's a Romance/Family Sim, which is quite an amusing combo.
She dreams of having many grandchildren, for which you need several children... and nobody said nothing of being all of the same father. Jessica may become a really fun Sim to play!
But not yet, young girl, now is time to do your homework.

Strawberry family

Sam wanted to fix the TV, but after an scary failure Sonia decided it was safer calling the repairman. They are not rich but they can afford it.
And also a dinner pic, because Jessica Pumpkin was visiting. Know what? Cedric does not have a girlfriend yet, so maybe he can win her heart!

Apple family

Alice got demoted. Oh, well, it's not like they needed the money, but even so... what a downer. And she's getting along great with Jessica Pumpkin too, it seems the teens are such a pack.
On the other hand Adam is feeling a bit lonely since he grew up and Susan Strawberry went to college, so he tried to intimate with Kortney Bock (postwoman) but she is not interested at all. I think Adam may try to find a new love interest, but if he does not... will Susan still be avaliable after she graduates?
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 2:44 PM
Default Rotation #25
College

Susan finally decided to ask out the (pinkish) dormie named Bart Franks, and the date was great! They had a lot of fun together and their relationship seemed to have much future.
But VERY shortly after they ended the date (the popup message had not disappeared yet!) Susan saw him receiving the affection of some... some... cow? Oh, she got mad, SO mad!!!
Slapping and all of course, she's angered towards Bart, and then... suddenly... she rolled a want to fall in love with Adam Apple. Yeah, she wants to go back to the safety of a friend who cherished her, but will he still be interested?

Pumpkin

Let's talk about Jessica. First she got a job in the Ahtletic career (same as mom!) which made sense for her since she's into fitness.
She's also interested in finding love, so her first try was Cedric Strawberry. But she soon noticed she was not attracted to him at all... and decided to try luck with Cedric's twin Miles.
Miles has been going out with Alice Apple but that did not stop him from accepting Jessica's attentions. Which did not make Cedric any happier - oh, he had certainly thought he had a relationship with Jessica, they were so NOT on the same page!
I'm afraid this young girl is bringing drama to the neighbourhood

Strawberry

Cedric is mad at Miles! Oh, so mad! He hates his twin's guts! But Miles does not give the matter any importance, and he actually keeps dating Alice Apple just as happily as usual.
Also their parents, Sam and Sonia, are getting older. They are this hood first elders!

Apple

Alice - unaware of Miles flirting with Jessica - is happy with both her love life and her job - cause she got a promotion.
Her brother Adam is not so satisfied (the postwoman rejection was tough) and decided to ask the matchmaker for help... what about those fancy pink potions, huh? Maybe he can find love soon!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 2:59 PM
Default Rotation #26
College

Susan Strawberry is still doing very well in college, but now that she's facing the last semesters she's considering her love life and where it goes.
Her attempts to flirt with new people ended up poorly, while Adam Apple has always remained a loyal friend for her. If she had to think of a partner for the rest of her life, it would be him. And so she told him.
The dormie she had been flirting with (Bart) seemed to think otherwise, claimed he had never had anything to do with the damn cow, and was mad at Susan for giving him up. Oh, just as well, cause Susan had not forgiven him anyway.

Pumpkin

Jack is an elder too! Oh, well, his outfit does not fit him at all I suppose he must get a makeover soon!

Strawberry

Sam loves tinkering, and apparently the washing machine is giving him plenty of opportunities to do it!
And Miles keeps dating Alice Apple - has he already forgotten about Jessica Pumpkin? - while his brother Cedric studies anger management - cause he did not forget!

Apple

Adam wonders why that pink college guy messed with his trash... Cause he hates you!
Oh, well, too much to do at home, no time to think about weirdoes. Let's help daddy in the garden.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 9:16 AM
Default Rotation #27
College

Alice Apple is in college too!
She moved into the same dorm as Susan Strawberry (it's nice having friends around!) and soon got acquited with dormie Bart Franks. Oh, well, she does not know he had a (short-lived) thing with Susan, and she wants to meet new people because now Miles is way too young for her...
Both girls did great in their semesters. Alice chose a History major, and if everything goes well Susan will graduate very soon.

Pumpkin

Jessica asked out yet another guy!
Her date with Loren Whittle (paperguy) was far from awesome, and Cedric Strawberry being around and getting all prude about it did not help.
She at least got a promotion at work, that's good news, but when she returned home both the guys were still there and it got a bit ugly... Her friendship with Cedric is definetely unfixable.
Her parents have more things to worry about though, cause a burglar broke in and stole a few things before the cops arrived. They could not catch her. Ouch.

Strawberry

Sonia got yet another promotion, and also did some grocery shopping. She really does not care much about the kids drama.
Cedric absolutely loathes Jessica, but Miles has made up his mind: he definetely loves her. Yes, because now that Alice is not avaliable (college girls don't date high school boys in my world!) the choice is so much simple
So he decided to go steady with her. Why not?

Apple

Anna and Aaron are just so proud of Alice going to college, but they miss her so they invited her for dinner. Nice family, way less dramatic
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 3:05 PM
Default Rotation #28
College

Susan Strawberry finally graduated, and Alice Apple threw a party for her - and invited Susan's brothers Cedric & Miles.
The party was kinda dull, in part because Alice had to leave to attend her final exam

Susan moved back to the main hood.
She could have moved back with her family, but it's too crowded there. So she rented a cheap apartment (one of the rebuilds made by CatherineTCJD, they look awesome) and hopes to enjoy her life as a bachelor.
She got a job in the Science career (her LTW is reaching level 10!!) and asked out a dormie named Adam Rosa (oh, so suitable, his surname literally means pink!) but the date was not great tbh.
Some friends invited her to an outing, and she decided to splurge on a new dress - one that looks profesional and stylish. And there she met again Adam Apple - yeah, it's destiny! :lovestruc

Pumpkin family

Jessica got promoted to level 3, which means a nice scholarship. That's good news.
Then Loren, the paperguy, asked her out. And they went to a community lot - for all the neighbours to see. Yeah, she has gone steady with Miles and the whole Strawberry family seems to be mad at her for making a fool of him.
Miles actually walked by the lot and was extremely angry - though how did he know? did his family text him about it? I don't know, but anyway this relationship seems getting to an end... (Not that Jessica or Loren care much.)

Strawberry family

Cedric has finally learned to manage his anger, which I suppose means he's a little less angry towards Jessica for leaving him - and a bit more angry towards her for cheating on his brother?
Oh, Miles is definetely angry at her... but even so when his former girlfriend Alice phoned him (from college) to ask for a date he declined. Too much of an age gap...

Apple family

Ok, not many news here, other than Anna getting a promotion.

But while playing this family, both Jessica Pumpkin and Miles Strawberry happened to visit. At first they kissed passionately... and one second later they were fighting and mad at each other.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Oct 2022 at 8:07 AM
Default Rotation #29
College

Alice Apple passed another semester - although her scores are not as good as Susan's used to be - but now she's also looking forward finding love.
None of the guys at home are interesting to her (Miles & Cedric are still in their teens) so she's been seen real flirty with dormie Bart Franks. Will they fall in love?

Pumpkin family

Joan got a promotion - finally! She had been earning more than the neighbours at the beginning, but now she had stalled and they are hardly saving up enough!
Also Jessica had another date with Loren Whittle and they actually fell in love. She's quick to love, but also quick to forget, let's see if this one lasts

Strawberry family

Miles wants to break up with Jessica, and even invited her home (she's not mad at him so she accepted) and argued with her but the break-up interaction did not appear.
Oh, when I cleaned up my downloads I removed the breakupanytime mod? I definetely must bring it back!

Apple family

They asked for wealth for a third time, which means they've earned an awful lot of money compared to the other families, and now the genie is gone. It's a monday now, but next monday they'll be moving up to a larger house - now it's time to decide which one.
Adam keeps dating Susan, they have a lot of fun (they even whoohooed for the first time ) but none of them rolls any want to get engaged nor married They are taking it slowly, aren't they?

Then Adam wanted to throw a birthday party for his parents, but they grew up before they even thought of blowing the candles.
That and the fact that some of the guests were fighting did not help to create the most festive enviroment and the party was a disaster.

Susan Strawberry

Chance cards are tricky, and Susan got demoted. She still has an smile on her face - is she remembering her date with Adam? :lovestruc
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Oct 2022 at 8:20 AM
Default Rotation #30
College

Alice Apple had the worst semester ever. Not only she failed it, but also dormie Bart rejected her advances
She invited her friend Susan to visit, and Susan brought Alice's brother Adam - who is meeting new people here. I wonder if this could affect their relationship...

Pumpkin family

Joanne grew up, and now all the six founders are elders. Maybe it's time to set a retirement home for our townies
Also Jessica's new boyfriend brought her the most awesome gift!

Strawberry family

Miles finally broke up with Jessica, which apparently broke her heart. As if she had one.

Apple family

Adam threw another party, this time a successful one.
But they later got an unwanted guest: a burglar! She stole several items before she left... and they had no time to call the police. So Anna decided it's time due to install an alarm!

Susan Strawberry

Susan got into her new fancy clothes and got herself a promotion. Let's hope this time it's for good!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 1:09 PM
College

Alice Apple has been thinking of love, trying to find a match for her... instead of improving her skills and studying!! Oh, my, she's now on probation

Pumpkin family

Jessica wanted to go steady with someone. Again.
So now she's steady with paperguy Loren. We'll see whether this time she messes it up...

Strawberry family

Miles is so over Jessica Pumpkin now. He even brought a female friend from school, an NPC called Martha Traveller. And of course he asked her out, well, after getting slapped by Jessica who happened to come visit...
Anyway the date ended because Miles and Cedric both grew up into adulthood.

Sam had some problems *coughs* to repair the TV, and it ended in a fire! He managed to control it, but the firewoman came anyway. Miles did not hesitate to get acquited with her - as interested in women as always has been!
But more surprisingly the always shy Cedric shown some interest in Alice Apple, who once was Miles' sweetheart. Oh, times have changed, now she's looking for a more sensible man, and they notice each other in a different way. They fell in love!

Apple family

Same as usual? Not much to tell about them, they kept on with their household chores and that was it.

Susan Strawberry

Susan keeps dating Adam Apple, and their relationship is more mature and involves some whoohoo... so it's no big surprise she could get pregnant.
So when she returned from work (got another promotion btw) she noticed her pregnancy. And raising a kid is not an easy task for a mom alone, so she decided to propose to Adam. After all he is the father!
Fortunately her apartment is large enough for a little family
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 7:57 AM
As my playables grow old, it also makes sense having a retirement home for my townies.
So I created this CAS sim (I did not put much effort into him, since he's likely to not have any story in the hood) and he got a large mansion - after a loan, of course.
Garden-club man Archie Short moved in there, now he's an elder.
Also moved in (temporariy) paperguy Loren Whittle, cause he did not appear in the grow-up menus. Manually made him an adult, then turned him a townie.
This way previous lovers may have a chance to catch up... but it will kinda annoy Jessica Pumpkin, of course, who is still a teen

College

Alice Apple passed her semester. Her relationship with Cedric made quite a difference: her mood has been great! :lovestruc
And she already wants to get engaged to him, which means that they are moving way faster than their own siblings did.

Pumpkin family

Jessica is getting ready to go to college herself, but nothing new happened. Oh, well, they were the first ones to meet the new papergirl.
Apparently Jessica is not missing Loren after all, she has a lot to think about with her soon going to college

Strawberry family

And it seems that Cedric feelings towards Alice Apple are so reciprocal that he already proposed! Of course, she accepted him, and they are planning to marry as soon as she graduates.
Miles on the other hand seemed interested in a (stawberry-skinned) townie girl, but the attraction is null.
Jack got himself an old car to restore (loves tinkering after all) but despite the risks, the one creating a fire was Miles Luckily the bomberwoman arrived really quickly and everything was soon under control. All is well that ends well.

Apple family

Did not take any actual screenshot. Mostly they were expecting Susan Strawberry to give birth.
Despite not having rolled any wanted related to marriage, Adam will do what he must and will move in with the baby after it is born.

Susan Strawberry

Susan did give birth to a healthy baby boy, whose name is Ralph Strawberry. His skin is also Strawberry in color, although we know he must have some hidden Apple genes - which will maybe show up in next generation?
As planned she asked Adam to marry her - she needs help with the baby! - and he was extremely happy about having made such a good marriage.
But he's also providing for the family: he finished the novel he was writing, and soon he'll receive a check.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 8:17 AM
College

Jessica Pumpkin is in college now, and moved into the same dorm as Alice Apple.
As now she's an adult she has new love interests. Oh, yes, she could have gone back to Loren Whittle, but there are so many other interesting men, and she's been attracted to elder Archie Short - who is in the retirement home.
Studies? Oh, everything went well. Jessica chose a Psychology major. Who cares really?

Pumpkin family

The house is so quiet now that Jessica is gone...
Other than that Joanne and Jack keep doing well, life goes on as usual.

Strawberry family

Oh, it seems Miles' luck is changing: townie Birgit Orosco accepted a date with him. Well, apparently she never gives up her helmet, but if you ignore it then she was dressed quite nicely The date was ok, maybe next one is more meaninful
On the other hand, things between Cedric and Alice are getting real serious now that they are engaged

Apple family

They may be suffering from the empty nest syndrome too, but they are quite busy anyway. And Anna is always exhausted, even falling aslept!
But they had already told Alice that she can move back with them when she graduates, cause they have the empty kids room, and they even have enough money to move to a larger house all together as soon as a good offer appears. And larger means it would be fine to bring a husband and some grandkids

Susan Strawberry

Adam's novel did not sell well. Oh, pity. It's some nice bonus anyway.
But their happiness resides in little Ralph, who just grew up into a toddler. But apparently prefers mom over dad for everything Hopefully Adam will gain his baby's heart soon enough!

Retirement home

Used one of the premade large houses and they are getting huge bills they can't pay.
Moved the postwoman in. Which generated a new one in a different fancy skin. Cool.
Not so cool that the elder one kept throwing errors, so I just killed her, Sudden death, she was still quite young. But today was a day of miseries in the retirement home, they also suffered a fire which burned down half the kitchen and they can't afford to replace.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 2:48 PM
College

Both Alice and Jessica did well. It was quite a boring semester I suppose.
Jessica decided to throw a party, but she had to leave (for her final) before the party even ended. But she did roll a want to whoohoo, so I suppose this is gonna lead somewhere

Pumpkin family

Jack feels more able to deal with fires. Which is good, not very interesting but good to know.

Strawberry family

At least some people know how to have fun: Sonia and Miles enjoy fooling around, and Cedric helps Sam to restore an old car.
If Cedric had not started a fire it would have been a great day. Or maybe that's his (crazy) way of saying he wants to see firewoman Birgit again?

Apple family

Still waiting for Alice to graduate and come back home!

Susan Strawberry

Susan is quite the superwoman. She got a promotion and still found time to teach her toddler to walk!
Not that Adam is being lazy, actually he's been working on a new novel - so maybe he earns some nice money soon enough! They would like buying their own house, since this one is rather small to have more children.
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 7:51 AM
Default Rotation #35
College

Alice graduated and is ready to move back into her parents house.
Jessica remains the only playable student in the subhood, and she's doing very well too.

Pumpkin family

Joan got a promotion, which has her wondering whether she should invest in a new house...
They have some savings, but I'm not sure it's enough yet.

Strawberry family

Sam finished restoring the car... and painted it shiny green :D
Miles asked Birgit out again. The date had its ups and downs, but it seems she's got a real interest - she even wanted to befriend his mom!

Apple family

Alice moved in, as planned. Did not find any job she likes yet, and since the family has such savings she's not rushing into a career she does not love.
At this point in her life she's only considering what she loves, and she loves Cedric so they got married right away. He's quite happy, not only he loves her back, she's also a great match - from a richer family! - and now the Straberry and Apple families are doubly tied together.
But now that the family is larger they definetely need a larger house - and they'll be moving into one in the next rotation.

Susan Strawberry

Susan expects to inherit the family house one day, but in the meantime she spent her savings in a smaller house.
It's got only one bedroom, it's true (the apartment she had rented had 2) but it's enough at this point and she's thinking of remodeling as Ralph grows up. And it's hers. Which is always profitable.
And talking of little Ralph, he's learning a lot of stuff right now and will soon become a child. Maybe Susan and Adam will try for another baby soon?

Retirement home

My semi-playables started running a bussiness (one of those in which you have to pay ticket) just because I don't want them evicted xD
And suddently a new townie appeared - I was so slow I did not even consider the posibility that it was one of the bussiness-related NPCs! Well, the Best-of-Best award was extremely easy, it's clear there is not much competition.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 12:54 PM
College

Jessica is doing well in college.
Love life is a bit more confusing. She wanted to ask out Archie Short again but he did not pick up. Then she tried Loren Whittle but he did not pick up either. She even tried a college teacher she's acquited with, but he declined. She's definetely not picky...
After a while she decided to phone Archie again and this time she had better luck. The date was awesome, they fell in love, they even went all the way and she even rolled a want to get engaged to him. Oh, well, she also rolled a fear to get engaged to him, but at least she's considering engagement might have a good side?

Susan Strawberry

Adam has been busy, both taking care of little Ralph and writing yet another novel. Will it sell better?
Ralph also grew up - and he is the live portrait of his uncle Cedric! He is more independent and it would be great getting a proper bedroom for him, but so far all the family did was buying a sofa-bed to put in the living room.
Will Susan and Adam go for another baby, now that Ralph does not need so much attention?

Pumpkin family

They finally moved to a larger house, large enough to have their daughter and her offspring live with them, if that's what she wants after she graduates.
They spent pretty much all their money but they are happy to have upgraded.

Strawberry family

Miles keeps dating Birgit Orosco, and they are having a lof of fun - but neither of them is yet interested in getting tied to each other.
Which is a shame, according to his parents, cause he's old enough to have a family of his own.
He helps a lot at home, he even wrote two restaurant guides (which were rubbish, but the pay is not bad anyway) but still...

Apple family

Great day for them!
They bought a really fancy house - and they did not even spend all their savings, so they don't have to worry about Alice not finding a job she likes yet. Also Anna got another promotion, so.
But the best news is that Alice is pregnant!

Page 1 of 3