Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 8:06 PM
Are my specs still enough for Sims 4?
I have a good gaming laptop, but I want to make sure my specs are still good to go for Eco Lifestyle. Can someone look at my dxdiag info and let me know? Your help would be much appreciated!

I can share the full dxdiag report if needed.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 6:09 AM
I have an i7-3770 with a GTX 670 card and it plays Sims 3 and 4 just fine. You'll have no issues with your setup.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 8:42 AM
It's a decent setup for the demands of the game, you can expect to install every pack released, along with a dozen gigs of the CC, and still get good performance.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 9:56 AM
Just for future reference, there's a website here: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri that you can use to check whether your PC can run a particular game or not. It installs a little detection program to find your specs and then lets you know if you can run minimum or recommended settings for the game in question. I use it all the time, it's 110% handy, free, and safe.