Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victoria Beckham .: By SeluXereZ :.

by SeluXereZ Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 2:59 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2006 at 10:14 PM by discordkitty

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 147 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:04 PM
Yeah, personally I wouldn't mind to have a nice Geri, ahem Ginger sim. She was always my favorite Spice girl.
Btw, I liked Vic better when she was still Adams. Rounder, prettier and more natural and healthy looking. And she didn't seem so desperate for stardom and fame then. Novadays I just call her Tampax - always triyng to fit in every hole she finds...

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Field Researcher
#52 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:20 PM
Ohhhhh that's good so quantity of spanish people! I'm from Barcelona too.

Ahora en español jijii k sino me banean, ohhh que bien que gran cantidad de gente española! yo soy de Barcelona también.

Nos vemos /See you
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:47 PM
wow her face looks so real but unfortunately her neck is to tall
#54 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:59 PM
Man i really can tell the future i left a post some time back saying that it needs a feature and it got it well deserved.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#55 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:04 PM
You're the king. Thank you.

Lo dicho, que eres de lo mejorcito.
Field Researcher
#56 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:06 PM
Btw, congrats on being featured! You so deserve it, again

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:10 PM
Fantastic! Amazing!!!! I love it!!!
Thank you very-very much!!!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:23 PM
oscar and SeluXereZ thank you guys for your help !!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:47 PM
I hate her, but great job on it. Grates on being featured!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:25 PM
wow! very good job!!!!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:34 PM
i LOVE posh, i wish i was as skinny as her

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:20 PM
Thanks again to all for your commentaries. so that she now this in "", thanks. With respect to the other Spice they do not estan right now in my projects, but never the possibility takes off. Now I am creating to Hilary Duff although it this just begun and is not safe.

Again thanks, you are the best ones.

Estela greetings handsome, thanks.

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Field Researcher
#63 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:54 PM
Fantastico Hilary Duff! y algun masculino? tipo así algun chico misterioso, es solo sugerencia, es que los haces tan reales que me encantan. :$

ahora en ingles/ now in english:

Fantastic Hilari Duff! some male? type this way a misterious boy?, is only a sugeriment, your sims are so reals and I love them

Gracias y manten asi el buen trabajo eres de los buenos sin duda / thanks and keep the good work you are one of the best without dude.

See you
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 9:59 PM
Te ha salido de narices SeluXereZ, cada dia se superas mas,ahora podrias hacer a David Beckham y asi podria jugar con los pijos mas pijos del mundo. Un besazo sigue asi.
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:02 PM
The nose from the side looks a little bit ridiculous, but she looks just like her from the front. Good job.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:24 PM
Just a question, where did you get the long hair on the 2nd picture ? I love it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chatnoir
Just a question, where did you get the long hair on the 2nd picture ? I love it.

PeggySims2 secction *pay*

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:46 PM
Good likeness of her. Don't like the real person myself (looks full of herself and never smiles) Nice job!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:38 AM
That's a great job. Mind, you she wasn't my favorite of the spice girls. (Yes I'm a metal-head but I still like them ) But you did a great job.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:09 AM
wow she looks just like her. What i also want to know is do you have the long hair shes shown with available?
Instructor
#71 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:12 AM
Wow, this is amazing! You have a wonderful skill of making dead on sim celebs. She's beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:55 AM
That woman looks absolutley horrible, and the likeness is scary too!

If I weren't so romantic, I'd shoot you.
Test Subject
#73 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:24 AM
Zomg.. I love you. It's a Victoria Beckham CLONE!! Eeek!! Fab job, she's GORGEOUS!!

`` Boo.DidIScareYou--♥
Instructor
#74 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:29 AM
I got the sim installed but the jeans don't show up in body shop. Did you use a mesh? If so, where can I find it?
Test Subject
#75 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:10 AM
Te quedó fantástica... Felicitaciones, cada día te quedan más bonitas! me dio chance de verla... Cuidate...
Page 3 of 7