Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 3:31 AM
HIIIII (rambling + introduction)
I used to be active on another forum thing that looks just like this and I am extremely embarrassed when I think about it because I was 13 and had no idea how to interact online and not very much knowledge in general. I'm surprised I wasn't banned because the minimum age was supposed to be 16 and you weren't supposed to be immature and all my posts were OBVIOUSLY made by a child under 16.

OKAY this is the part for introductions

My name is Ashton and also various iterations of meat ice cream (such as meat-ice-cream, meat-ice-creammm)
I use himself, themself, and itself pronoun sets.

My gender identity is a bunch of labels, I mainly use MTM and plenialic. I have an unfinished carrd and it has definitions for these labels if you're curious: https://meaticecream.carrd.co/#id

I like sims games, fishkeeping, herpetology, and frankenmeshing my clothes irl
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 9:01 AM
Hi Ashton, nice to meet you! Which iterations of the game do you play? I hope you'll post some pictures of your sims in the Pictures forums! Welcome to MTS.