Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 4:23 PM
Default Gravestone/Urn of sim in Household Inventory after reloading
Hi all,

I'm not so much of a Sims 4 player as I am the Sims 2, so naturally, I'm freaking out about this.

Last playthrough my sim ended up dying. This was not ideal, so I exited without saving and just reloaded the game. Noticed his grave was in the household inventory.

So like, is this game breaking? Should I just delete it? Help? What happens if I put it on the lot?

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 6:33 PM
I don't dare to give advises because i don't know the game mechanics. I will just say that once I found a gravestone in my game and wanted to do something about it because I thought the sim was part of one of my families. I was told to take the gravestone with me and place it on the (home) lot. If a ghost was generated I could resurrect the sim or let the ghost join the family. (In my case it was to late, there would be no ghost. but I would place the gravestone/urn on the lot). But as you did exit without saving the sim should not be dead... I don't get that.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 4:01 AM
If you got Eco Living you could incinerate it in exchange for Bits and Pieces.