Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 1:31 AM
Default Non Human Sims
I am struggling to find sims that are either supernatural or non human looking (like not so berry or elves) I have found some here and there but I want a good variety and mostly households so I don't have to sift through saved sims. The EA exchange is annoying to sift through and you never know what will come downloaded with it (I often get glitched and unwanted cc from it ) Does anyone have any good suggestions of households with good berry sims, vampires, and other supernaturals/non human? (If there not so berry or elves, ect, they can be humans since they are just not human looking)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UyTheo
I am struggling to find sims that are either supernatural or non human looking (like not so berry or elves) I have found some here and there but I want a good variety and mostly households so I don't have to sift through saved sims. The EA exchange is annoying to sift through and you never know what will come downloaded with it (I often get glitched and unwanted cc from it ) Does anyone have any good suggestions of households with good berry sims, vampires, and other supernaturals/non human? (If there not so berry or elves, ect, they can be humans since they are just not human looking)

Not many people upload their TS3 Sims as premade, the way TS4 is done. You may need to gather some CC, skins and sliders, and put together what you want.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 3:54 PM
I agree with Ladysmoks, you would have better luck with downloading CC to make a variety of non human sims. For example this family was achived with various CC from the lists linked below.

Here are some CC lists:
Sims3 Custom Content sites and Downloads
Mythical, Fantasy, Supernatural Categories

You could also look at some of the Sub-sections (ie: Sci-fi or other for the Sims shared here on MTS

Making Non human sims is my specialty but I am unsure if the sims I have made and shared so far is what you are looking for. Regardless I would take a peak at my MTS page .
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2023 at 1:40 PM
SilFantasy/SilSharkie uploads their sims, and makes A TON of animal-themed CC for CAS: silfantasy.blogspot.com/ silsharkie84.tumblr.com/
It's all Disney themed, but SUPER useful--their Robin Hood and Peter Pan collections have a plethora of forest creatures, their Brave collection has bear-sims, Wonderland has Rabbits & Hares, the Rescuers has Rats, Narnia has Centaurs, Minotaurs, Satyrs....it's nuts.