Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 1:51 AM
Default WCIF Modern Bubble Blower?
Hello!

I'm working on a dive bar type lounge, and I'd really like to have a bubble bar but the Moroccan-themed one that comes with the game just doesn't fit. Like, at all. Is there another, less ornate option? My ideal would be something like the Sims 3 one, but I'm open to suggestions if nobody's converted that yet!

Thanks!

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 2:00 AM
Maybe this TS2 Recreation of the TS1 Superstar Oxygen Bar will work for you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Corax
Maybe this TS2 Recreation of the TS1 Superstar Oxygen Bar will work for you

I had forgotten all about the Sims 1 bar! Thank you, this actually works way better than the Sims 3 version (though if it's out there I'd still like it, but the urgency is off for this project)!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 1:47 PM
I really love C&K's oxygen bar, but the trouble with it is that when sims are using it, other sims will sit in the same place and start using it too. So you have as many as 8 sims, all sitting on each others' laps! Then, some of the sims get stuck on the stool trying to get off. Not a major problem but just an annoyance (you can force error on the stuck sims and they'll be fine). I was trying to figure out how to block the slot so that sims don't join when it's in use...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 8:07 PM
HafiseAzale converted the TS3 bubble bar here , but unfortunately it isn't functional.