Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#101 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikkirachel1975
actually !!!! its 12 + and in the UK anyone under the age of 16 is deemed a kid....

and, if i remeber correctly, the base game in the uk was rated 3+ but was changed. not that im against these kinda hacks, they would be useful to storytelling

-edit-

i want a hack to allow elder males to have babies with adult females
Advertisement
#102 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 12:23 PM
Yes its true that its a game for children and adults, But you have think to your self this is a hack which mean you thought it out and decided to installed it.Right?The main game is still rated 13+,but the hacks are not.They are for those who want that extra whoo-hoo, killings, hookers ect ect. If you dont like these things or have childern under the age of adult content, then please do not download the hack.Like I said everyone has a choise. Right? Any way I would also like to see a full size hammock for outdoor fun.
Test Subject
#103 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
For the promotions - there's the no age discrimination hack in here - it will let you have adult jobs for elderly
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/seasons/hacks/

For them looking less old you can use the clothing equality mod. The best improvement you see in the ladies - their boobs won't be halfway down their knees in adult clothings
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1243.0.html

Then ther's always the bladder decay for elderly
http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/motive_stuff/

Combine that with custom hair that lets the elderly have other than gray coloured hair - your elderly don't have to look so old while still in mid fifties

And about kids cooking - they can make muffins in the kids oven.

You are a star!
Have just been nosing through this thread and have been finding hacks I've wanted but never knew existed.
A hack I think would be great would be to stop the friend pop ups, I currently use the showheadlines off but it can be annoying as to see Headmaster or party popups I have to turn it off and on again =/.
Scholar
#104 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
-edit-

i want a hack to allow elder males to have babies with adult females

You don't need a hack for that It's just elder females that can't have children, Elder males can still father them.

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Alchemist
#105 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slytherin-girl
You don't need a hack for that It's just elder females that can't have children, Elder males can still father them.

are you sure cos ive attempted it but she never got pregnant
( does it still work if made in CAS!?)
Field Researcher
#106 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 7:38 PM
As long as the adult female is actually living on the lot, you should get the Try For Baby option even with an elder male.

Btw, I love your avatar, kustirider.
Alchemist
#107 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LegolianM
As long as the adult female is actually living on the lot, you should get the Try For Baby option even with an elder male.

Btw, I love your avatar, kustirider.

yay, it worked, thanks for the help
Test Subject
#108 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:18 PM
I'd like to see a hack that disables chasing. I have the lesspetwarfare hack and have tried the similar hack at Insim, along with a "no challenging" hack, and my pets STILL insist on trying to hunt each other down! I have a wolf sanctuary lot with all the wolves' personalities modified (they are average/cowardly instead of aggressive and friendly instead of independent) who all consider each other pack, and all they do is chase, chase, chase. GRRRR!
Test Subject
#109 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 7:26 PM
I would love a no promotion/no bonuses hack. I sometimes want to keep a sim at a certain career level without having to retain skills and pay back bonuses they earn. I think the game just lets sims get promoted to fast. There are so many neat careers in the career paths and it's almost harder NOT getting promoted than to get promoted´.
#110 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Titania
There's a way to do this.

even easier is turn off the sound for the sim game and then just play music from your computer mp3 files. it'll play music while you play the sims.
Theorist
#111 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PunkyBreester
I want a mod that'll hide the plumbbobs in my neighborhood. I already hate that "plumbbobtoggle off" won't work in a userstartup.cheat file, but the fact that there isn't even a cheat to get rid of those plumbbobs that float over houses in the NH... :'(

Actually boolprop useeffects false hides the plumbbobs in the neighborhood screen, but there are consequences...
#112 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 10:33 PM
I'd really like a hack where sims can fall in love without the other sim having to fall too. It'd be even better if one sim could hate the other, but the other's in love with them!
#113 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 2:24 PM
I'd like to see a hack that allows you to choose more than one item at a time when deleting and that prevents the game from taking you all the way back to the beginning of the in-game catalog when you do delete something.

I'd like to see a hack that allows you to have sub-categorizes of your own making from inside the game.

I'd like to see a hack that allows you edit the contents of your sim's owned wardrobe in the game - adding and removing outfits you want and don't want.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 2:13 AM
I'd like a "stop sleeping with your mom" hack. >.>
Test Subject
#115 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zavi
Ehehe, I really don't mean to sound like some perv or anything! -hides-

I'm really mean to my sims sometimes. If there was a crime hack, a prostitution hack (can you make a brothel with any hacks?), anything to make my sims' lives more scandalous, that'd be good for me.

I don't know about a "crime" hack but I've created quite a few fully autonomous brothels, which are quite profitable I might add!!

Here's what you need:

Open For Business
Lizzloves Love/waterbed
Crammyboys penis & nudist hacks
Sex McNutty's Sinful Shower
Some naughty lingerie (insimadult has lots)

The first 3 are required of course to get it built and running, the other 2 are extras I like to use as well. Make sure to have food and other entertainment options available like a tv room and a hot tub, so your Sims don't leave as soon as their done getting it on. I've also found that it's important to have alot of wealthy Sims in your neighborhood because the more money they have, the longer they'll stay! Use the Insiminator's Budget Controller.

I've gotten the whole brothel thing down to a science, so if you need any help, just ask :D
Test Subject
#116 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:34 PM
I would like a hack that changes the nanny's behavior. It is so maddening when my toddlers are tired or hungry and the damn nanny just stands there.
#117 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starfish of Terror
I know that I would personally love some one-sided relationships! If I want someone to have a crush on another sim, I have to mess around with flirting and whatnot -- which usually results in both sims getting crushes on each other. D: I want some unrequited love here!

Some of the stuff mentioned is already in the game. I remember in Sims 1, a lesbian teen had a major crush on this girl, yet everytime she tried to kiss her or make advances she would push her away, then run and get angry. It was quite funny. So that does happen in the game.

And recently in my Sims 2 game, Lilith/Angela (one of them) has a crush on Dirk, yet he does not feel the same way about her. She goes to kiss him, and he refuses and runs away from her.
#118 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:01 AM
Id like a hack that lets you copy/paste or rotate/move a selected section.
Like, say you build a house but realize it would make more sense 2 blocks to the left and 4 blocks back, just highlight the entire house and move it over similar to the way you move objects. Or if you're making an apartment and dont want to build the same apartment over and over just copy and paste it.

I agree with the murder hacks, id like to be able to have my sims murder a sim they're furious with or have a "disturbed" sim kind of like grilled cheese where they get furious with sims easily. It would be funny if the dead sim's body didn't go away until the murder gets arrested. So you could have a serial murderer with tons of corpses in a basement. It would be awesome if there were a way for the murdering sim to get caught too. If you invite someone over and they happen to go into the basement they call the cops and your sim gets arrested. If they live in an apartment neighbors could hear the ruckus and call the police, or their own children or house mates could call the police. The coroner comes, takes the body and leaves a hedge stone, then the police come and you get a little text window that says "***** has been arrested for the murder of **** how do you plead? Guilty/Not-Guilty/Insanity" Sims could randomly get life in prison, just have a certain amount of days taken away from their "days left" thing or leave and come back as elders and have random prison memories.

I've thought too long about this...lol
#119 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 12:10 PM
Actually, I'd like the same kind of mod-but with a few "finishing touches" that complement Inge's "Prison" items.
Such as: the cops actually arresting the perpetrator, then putting them on trial, with a jury and all such-then putting them in prison if found guilty.
Oh, what dreams we have.
Test Subject
#120 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 12:21 PM
I'd love something to allow male werewolves to change their hairstyle from the default werewolf one.
#121 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:40 PM
I think the hacks y'all voiced out sounds more of suggestions to improve the sims
#122 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 8:44 PM
I'd like to find a way to reduce the hobbies in free time, its just too reactive, or maybe able to choose which hobbies i wanna have. it keeps assuming my characters have an interest in things they happen to do to just get a promotion or better grades, its REALLY annoying.
#123 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 5:08 PM
Any superstar hack!

Sing, act, dance, shoot movies, record songs, give autographs, anything!
#124 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 11:29 PM
A Flying hack.
I want one of my sims to be a superwoman.
#125 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WillStefan
Any superstar hack!

Sing, act, dance, shoot movies, record songs, give autographs, anything!

OMG, YES. I would love that, too. I so miss the Superstar expansion.

It would be neat if there was a hack to give you celebrity status with certain high levels of a career. Astronaut or rock god, for instance. It would be neat if you could sign autographs and take photos with fans.
Page 5 of 576