Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 2:30 AM
Default WCIF a mod that breaks marriages/relationships after death?
For some reason, sim marriages/relationships seem to stay even after one sim dies and I'm looking for a mod that just breaks sims up upon death. My current sim is widowed and unable to pursue any romances because the game still thinks they're engaged to their dead fiance, which is annoying.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
well I use NRAAS SP and do not have this problem.

So I would suggest you do that. If this is just an individual case, it might just be a glitch. This can be rectified by controlling the person of interest, vamp up the romance to "irresisitble" and then using them to ask your sim in question "to break up with..."

I already have NRAAS SP installed, and it’s happened to me a few times before too. I ended up doing what you suggested, the “break up with” interaction, but I just wish there was a way to auto do it lol
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 12:43 PM
Whenever the widowed sim's ghost spouse visits, you can click on either the widow(er) or the ghost and set the relationship with each other to only Best Friends or similar.
I believe it's under the Intermediate menu of Master Controller ("Long Term Relationship: By Category" IIRC).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!