Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Main Street market by Christine DV

by Christine11778 Posted 9th Dec 2007 at 12:14 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 2:51 PM
Wonderful creation Christine, I'm enjoying any little detail of the pics. I'd really wish to go there for a nice walk, having good time shopping and drinking a good coffee while it snows. Thank you veeery much, it's about three whole months that I don't play but this lot makes me feel I'm again ready for the game. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:04 PM
Oh this is very pretty =] I love all your creations, I think that's what has gotten me into liking the Victorian style as much as I do. Your lots are always so comfortable and nicely layed out, too bad there wasn't any real places like these! Amazing job!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:08 PM
I love the look of this lot - a lot too! It's absolutely beautiful. I was immediately drawn to it! Christmas shopping anyone? Thanks for sharing it!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 5:46 PM
this is wonderful! It's really nice architectural ..
thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:06 PM
amazing! =)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:10 PM
incredible...its so picturesque
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:45 PM
It's truly magical, Christine. You've done it again
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 5:46 AM
this looks great in pleasatview i love it

All Is Full Of Love
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#10 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 7:12 AM
This is fantastic!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 8:15 AM
Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 11:54 AM
Impressive! Keep it up
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:57 PM
Alchemist
#14 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:58 PM
Sweet and lovely, thanks,
Mad Poster
#15 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:49 PM
Again you've achieved such beauty! This lot is dreamlike. The colors, the architecture, the homey touches. Your style is unique and unsurpassed. Thanks again for bringing lovliness into my simworld!!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#16 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 7:06 PM
It is awesome! Thanks for updating it

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 3:49 AM
Really, really well-done!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM
Very charming and realistic, you are the #1 creator of victorian homes for The Sims of all time no doubt! All of your creations are so detailed and have such a story book feel. Thanks and good work.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 6:04 AM
Adorable! I've loved the Main Street/Town Square style shops and this one is no exception,it's absolutely gorgeous. Marvelous job on the details and all the hard work you have done. I am impressed. Keep it up, I will download this now. Thank you.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:10 AM
What a gorgeous shopping street! It will go wonderfully in the neighborhood I have of your brilliant lots. Also, although I now finally have all the expansions, for the longest time I didn't have NL, so it is especially nice that you do so many outstanding lots which require no expansion at all. Thank you for that, and thank you for all your hard work in bringing us this perfect street of shops.

centime
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:21 AM
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooo PRETTY!!
I would die to get this in my town!
You have no idea how bummed i am because its not for basegame
: (
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:07 PM
This is so fab!! Main Street Downtown style is so perfect for neighbourhoods, if you're clever enough to manipulate terrains and streets well then you can really create that downtown American Vibe.
I loveee this lot, I make quite a lot similar to it myself I'm always intrigued by more inspiration. And of course the new lot adjuster makes the whole thing 100 times better.

Well done :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 6:51 PM
It's beautiful!! I love markets and I love Winter, so this is just great for me haha
Wiki Wizard
#24 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 2:46 PM
Stunning work, thank you! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 9:26 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 1 of 2