Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Sept 1, 2008 - Stair Mod to Allow Puppies Kitten and Toddler to use Them - Requested

by rebecah Posted 1st May 2008 at 1:03 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM by rebecah : Added Spiral Stair Mod for Apartments EP

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 14th May 2009 at 2:22 PM
Awesome mod and trully needed to help to keep sane.

But one question remains: Is it really-really not possible to seperate pets and toddlers? That would make it even greater!
Keep up your great work
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 11:24 AM
Thank You!!
Test Subject
#103 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:36 AM
Hi, I was using this mod for a while, and now it just doesn't work anymore. Do you know if there's a possibility that it's conflicting with other mods and has stopped being recognized? Or something else that might make it not work? Thank you!

As it's been, so it shall be.
Test Subject
#104 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:10 PM
This is great, In my mind it made since that toddlers couldn't use stair because in real life it's dangerous. But it always buged me that puppies and kittens couldn't, I had animal growing up and stairs would never be enough to stop a hyper kitten
Test Subject
#105 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:39 AM
The stairs work Great In Game! It is wonderful Sim toddlers and small pets can climb stairs, Yay!
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 2:32 PM
Thank you for making this. I was becoming really tired of carting around the toddler if I forgot to place their room on the bottom floor.

One of my puppies almost starved before I figured out that he couldn't climb stairs. I found that quite odd since, as you said, they can climb them in real life. Thank you again.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#107 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 11:55 PM
ok, so...toddlers cant use the stairs. ok, that really is ok (unless if they can walk)...but puppies and kittens cant use the stairs. im DYING!!! when my cats where kittens THEY can actully use the stairs!!! EA has gone WAY too far this time! screw u, EA!

but...thanks to your help, my pets CAN use the stairs (and the toddlers, its annoying if they have to pee and their potty chair is on the other floor). YAY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:48 AM
wow this is great
Test Subject
#109 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 2:49 PM
great Job!
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 5:56 PM
looks totally awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 11:08 PM
I am so tankful for this, you have no idea. And the little ones look so cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#112 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 10:30 PM
thank youuuuuu you're right, they all look adorable :3
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#113 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 5:45 AM
Does this version also come with a 'Walking Toddlers Only' version? I love that about your other one, but I want my puppies and kitties to be able to use the stairs too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 6:29 AM
So cute! Do you know anyone who could mod one for Sims 3? <3
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 10:39 AM
It's great. But could it work in 1.50? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#116 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 8:10 PM
Very useful and clever. thank you. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:49 AM
Wish I could thank you three times! Nice mod!
Mad Poster
#118 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 3:23 PM
If you use this mod and you have M&G, the hidden interaction slide down is missing on set straight stairs. As Rebecah hasn't logged in for a while, and I released a mod that enables this hidden interaction, I went ahead and updated her mod for those who have M&G.

Let the package in this zip overwrite the one in your downloads.

Rebecah, if you come back and see this, you are of course welcome to include this in this thread. It's your work, I just updated the TTA and TTAB to M&G. Thank you for having such a kind policy, allowing me to do this
Attached files:
File Type: zip  UpdatedBecksToddler-Puppy-Kitten-StraightStairGlobalMod.zip (2.4 KB, 292 downloads)

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#119 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 11:08 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#120 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
If you use this mod and you have M&G, the hidden interaction slide down is missing on set straight stairs. As Rebecah hasn't logged in for a while, and I released a mod that enables this hidden interaction, I went ahead and updated her mod for those who have M&G.

Let the package in this zip overwrite the one in your downloads.

Rebecah, if you come back and see this, you are of course welcome to include this in this thread. It's your work, I just updated the TTA and TTAB to M&G. Thank you for having such a kind policy, allowing me to do this

sliding kittens? I want to see
Field Researcher
#121 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ramaloke
sliding kittens? I want to see

OMG did it work for you? Any sliding kittens yet??
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 19th Nov 2023 at 12:00 PM
I don't know why I didn't discover this mod before, it's awesome!

I would have loved to have a version that only allows toddlers if they can walk, if anyone knows what needs to be changed, but otherwise I'll settle for this version
Page 5 of 5