Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Shower Tub

by HugeLunatic Posted 10th Mar 2011 at 6:26 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2011 at 4:03 PM by HugeLunatic

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 3:48 PM
I'm still playing TS2 and of course TS3. So this is great addition to TS3 game - excellent!
Field Researcher
#52 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 7:51 PM
I love this tub! And the shower curtain moves so seemlessly I am impressed. Is it only with your new tub or is it something I missed with the other tubs. But my sim's husband sat on the edge of the tub to eat his bowl of cereal. Is that normal?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#53 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 10:12 PM
Field Researcher
#54 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 7:59 PM
This is so simple and perfect, I was wondering why not a shower like this was in the game. I don't download CC much anymore, but this one deserves it! :D

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 12:02 PM Last edited by GreenRomance : 17th Mar 2011 at 12:37 PM.
Ohh my, I've missed this object ^_^
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#56 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:34 AM
I just realized I need it for Henry's apartment. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 11:46 PM
oh thanks a million for this! i hate the tub/shower combo that comes with the base game...that rounded part is so ugly.....i love this to bits!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:24 PM
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for making this. Words couldn't express how much I appreciate it, I have been needing this for so long! Thank you again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:34 PM
YES!! It has finally returned!! Thank you so much for this classic addition. :D

Any chance of doing a version with the glass windows just like this one, only being the like the actual Sims 3 version wall to wall? Hey, just had to ask!!

Thank you very much for this!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 8:53 PM
I love you, keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#61 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:24 AM
For some reason the pattern on the shower curtain doesn't show up on the outside of the curtain in my game, only on the inside. I've tried several patterns/plain colors and the outside of the curtain still shows plain white. I was hoping someone could help me figure out why...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 2:25 AM
"No more impaling!" I had to laugh, but thank you. You're not the only one who missed it.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lovermindy
For some reason the pattern on the shower curtain doesn't show up on the outside of the curtain in my game

I would suggest re-downloading the shower/tub and clear game caches.
Then try again
Good luck.

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 7th May 2011 at 1:40 PM
Thanks!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#65 Old 13th May 2011 at 7:58 AM
Help! I can't stop sending my Sims to get a bath just so I can watch the curtain! --Thank you, HL! This is the bee's knees!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 25th May 2011 at 7:23 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I missed this like crazy and every time I tried to make it the curtain wouldn't show up in my game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 28th May 2011 at 8:57 PM
Thankyou so much for this Really happy to have it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 10:36 PM
Thank you SO much for this. Really! I could NEVER understand why EA didn't put this in the game in the first place. It's so ubiquitous in SO many people's homes. Thank you again!
Test Subject
#69 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 10:45 PM Last edited by Serena Darrin : 12th Jun 2011 at 6:14 AM.
Heya! While, first off, thanks, I missed this so much from Sims 2; but I'm sad to say it seems to be breaking my game!

After I installed Generations and the 1.22 patch, I started putting my CC back in. Something in my CC was causing Sims 3 to crash to desktop, and after testing my CC, (using the 50% method from here) I found out that it was this!

If you want any other info, please let me know. I'm hoping this can be fixed, since I really love this combo.

Edit -- I don't know what happened (I didn't change anything, but I put it back into my downloads on a whim) and it seems to be working now. I'm sorry to scare you. The only thing I can think of is that I deleted some other CC (stuff I didn't use, didn't like as much) and that there was a conflict I missed in my testing. Sorry, and thank you so much for a wonderful (and needed) object.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:34 PM
i love you soooo much for making this! every time i go to buy a tub, i think of this one! and miss it! but now i dont have to!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 12:39 PM
I love this. Thanks!
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:25 PM Last edited by Lizinator : 20th Jul 2011 at 3:24 PM.
Default Yep...I was right
This is an amazing and much-needed addition to TS3.

Having said that, has anyone else noticed their game freezing up after installing this item? My base game is up-to-date and the only EP I have is Ambitions. I haven't installed any other custom content lately, so I can only assume this showertub is the culprit.

After removing the tub from my Mods folder and restarting the game, everything seemed to work fine. So unfortunately I cannot use this item unless or until it is modified. *sigh*

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare, Othello
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 1:02 AM
Hallelujah! I have been waiting for a shower/tub like this! I was getting tired of the rounded edges on the base game shower tub! Thank you soooo much!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#74 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizinator
After removing the tub from my Mods folder and restarting the game, everything seemed to work fine. So unfortunately I cannot use this item unless or until it is modified. *sigh*

I've had no issue with this (and I'm now patched to 1.24). I've been playing with this tub in a house/family for several patches. Sorry, can't fix if I can't reproduce it.
Instructor
#75 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 12:19 AM
This is awesome! I have wanted this for my game as well. Thanks so much!
Page 3 of 5