Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Bar Drinks [Updated 20 Jan 2017]

by icemunmun Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 7:17 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2017 at 2:44 PM by icemunmun

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd May 2022 at 1:53 PM
Hi, I love your mods but seem to be having an issue getting the custom drink interactions to work? The custom bar drinks says it was moved to custom interactions but I am having issues locating the file. Would you happen to have an alternate link for custom bar drinks or is it no longer needed?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#102 Old 19th Aug 2022 at 11:45 PM
thank you so much for this!!! can you make it compatible with the vintage The Globe Bar plz??? thank you in advance...
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#103 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DivineEmpress
Hi, I love your mods but seem to be having an issue getting the custom drink interactions to work? The custom bar drinks says it was moved to custom interactions but I am having issues locating the file. Would you happen to have an alternate link for custom bar drinks or is it no longer needed?

The script and interaction package was moved but you need the individual bar drinks for them to show up. This is the support framework for custom drinks
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#104 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wiseiam
thank you so much for this!!! can you make it compatible with the vintage The Globe Bar plz??? thank you in advance...

Oh that is a good idea
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 19th Jun 2023 at 11:43 AM
My sim has max mixology but just stands there with shaker in hand when trying to make a custom bar drink, yesterday it was rum drink I have latest custom drink mod
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#106 Old 19th Jun 2023 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liverbird
My sim has max mixology but just stands there with shaker in hand when trying to make a custom bar drink, yesterday it was rum drink I have latest custom drink mod

Are you getting any errors ? Do you have the custom bar drinks package ?
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 25th Jun 2023 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Are you getting any errors ? Do you have the custom bar drinks package ?

Yes I have custom bar drinks package but don't get any errors when trying to make drinks
Page 5 of 5