Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack V2 w/Face Overlays

by decorgal21572 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 10:36 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

417 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 388 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 17
Test Subject
#51 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 5:57 PM
You are amazing, thank you
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:01 PM
You are my hero! Love, love, love it!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:16 PM
Damn, woman!!! Will you stop being amazing? =P

It's stuff like this that keep people playing. Woohoo, thank you lots!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:15 PM
Incredible! I just came to the site to download the old version for a project I'm working on. How ironic that you just posted the update. LOL Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:42 PM
It doesn't work with my game...
Test Subject
#56 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:05 PM
I have just the base game and it works rather good.
But there is one problem (hope, you understand my bad English):
When I say a Sim to stay in his pose it only works a few seconds and he changes in his normal standing back. Do you know, why it won't last longer?

The creator of bad English.

Visit our Maxis Match project: Maxis Dreams
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:20 PM
Wow this is just amazing thanks so much and the presentation is perfection
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:22 PM
Thanks for doing this! Its so much better than the silly poses Maxis gives us. You're a gem!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:24 PM
a m a z i n g !
just tried it out in my game, works great !
love the face overlay thing !
you are a legend

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Instructor
#60 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:26 PM
Wow, I'm speechless, it's just great! They'll come in hndy for couples pics too! Thank you!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#61 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:31 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 8th Feb 2008 at 7:49 PM.
Awesome! I can't wait to get it in my game.
Thank you so much.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#62 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 7:46 PM
Amazing hack again. Thanks you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#63 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:05 PM
Decorgal you are AMAZING!!! I cannot thank you enough for these. I'm definitely using them in my movie.
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 9:39 PM
Stunning poses! I can't wait to try them out. Thank you so much for the update and new poses. This will, by far, be my favorite hack. The facial expressions are pretty neat too.
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 10:03 PM
Thank Thank Thank You!
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 10:20 PM
Thank you! Can't wait to use this next time I load the game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 10:53 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments and for remembering to push the thanks button. I do pay attention to how everyone uses the hack (i.e. look at your pictures) and have made improvements with this addition. I hope to see more pictures soon with the new poses! Now, to answer some questions...

Quote:
It doesn't work with my game...

Could you please be more specific?

Quote:
I have just the base game and it works rather good.
But there is one problem (hope, you understand my bad English):
When I say a Sim to stay in his pose it only works a few seconds and he changes in his normal standing back. Do you know, why it won't last longer?

I'm glad to hear it works in the base game now. The sim is supposed to stay in the pose until you tell it to stop. As of now, I'm not sure why it only works for a few seconds in your game. Hopefully, some other users with base game only will report so we can figure out what's going on. Sorry.

Quote:
I have 2 stupid questions, sorry. There are 2 files at the zip, one of them replaced the old pose hack, I suppose I need both of them? Sorry.

Yes you need both files for it to work and you must overwrite both files. If you only overwrote one, you need to find the other one in your game so you can override it. One of the files contains the actual hack box and the other contains all the poses.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:06 PM
Decorgal,

Like everyone just said, ten fold! You have been a very busy artist indeed.
Everything you do is golden and I will definitely appreciate the help this will profide.:D

Eccellentissimo!

Come to the orchard in the spring. There will be light and wine and lovers in the pomegranate flowers.
If you do not come, these do not matter. If you come, these do not matter. ~Rumi
Test Subject
#70 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:11 PM
T^T Thanks!!! i'm crying~!! your the god!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:38 PM
Oh wow!!
My guy sims were getting tired of being constrained to the the one or two poses that looked guy-ish enough for them to use without looking gay!
Thanks so much, looks awesome!!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:47 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much!! This looks faaaaaab ^.^
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 12:55 AM
I've been using your first one EXCESSIVELY ever since I downloaded it ^^ I think I'm gonna use this one even more if that's even possible :D
You're amazing, thank you SOOO much!!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 2:05 AM
Wonderful...
Thanks so much for this updated version! I've just now d/l'ed it but I'll have to say your improvements as read will really make this shine. The addition of the facial overlays is a brilliant line of thinking, I've been using the ol' flamingo to change their faces as I'm sure has everyone else, to put them together will certainly have one's house less cluttered when takin' screenies!

As far as the time limit on poses the one party mentioned, I've noticed that if my Sims have anything else in their "to do" que when you go to pose them they'll snap out of the pose early and end up "teleporting" to where-ever they were initially. I'm sure I'm not the only one that this has happened to & no biggie there, just make sure they've got a "clean slate" before posing. I've got everything Sims2-wise other than "Happy Holiday Stuff", BTW.

Yes, I actually do read all of the posts in a thread...
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 2:56 AM
These all look amazing in the game! They're very natural. Thank you!!!!!
Page 3 of 17