Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#451 Old 1st May 2015 at 10:03 PM
Wasn't sure if I should post this in wedding or bloopers, but here.

"Are you ready to get married, darling?"
"Uh..."

I just love my legacy family. xD She keeps doing this with her eyes. Last time was when she came out of the photo booth after woohooing with him, but she was doing the attraction animation. He sure brings out her soul.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#452 Old 21st May 2015 at 7:25 AM
Double wedding time!
The elderly patriarch of the Gulbaer family, Max, is on a roll - he's betrothed and married off most of his remaining children (except for the baby) yesterday as he's convinced of the nearness of the Grim Reaper.

His daughter Kada Gogha (named after Max's late second wife, Kada, and deceased daughter, Gogha) married a self-made Viking sim with a name that is exquisite but very difficult to remember. The brother of the man in question is standing far left, clapping with Kada's relatives.

Later on the same evening married Maxina (daughter of Max and his third wife, Caroline) and Johan Woodcutter, a self-made sim as well. They welcomed a daughter, Johanna, yesterday.

Here's a look at the guests. The young man in the front row, far left, is Eric Gale Barnchild, son of Eric and Eda Barnchild, husband of Raina Miana Barnchild (neé Gulbaer) and father of their children Rolf and Eda Adna.
The little boy next to him is Úlfr Maxson Gulbaer, son of Max and Freya. Next to Úlfr is Rafa, eldest son of Max; one of the seven children he had with his first wife, Leda, who died in childbirth. Behind Rafa is Fálki, twin brother of Úlfr.
The dark-haired woman is Kala Gulbaer (neé Burge), daughter of Oliver Burge (third husband of Adna, eldest child of Max) - Kala is Max's fifth and "final" wife.
The grey-haired man is, of course, Max Gulbaer himself. During his lifetime he's fathered 12 children and is the proud grandfather of 20 children.
The number of living relatives he has is much smaller though - the epidemic of "spotted sickness" before The War of The Tyrant (when the second king of Arde, Asgar I The Conquerer, was defeated) wiped away many young sims.
Test Subject
#453 Old 22nd May 2015 at 5:00 PM
Childhood sweethearts, Isaiah Gavigan & Annabelle Taylor, have an intimate church wedding.

I blurred out non-family members. On the right is Annabelle's dad Callum Taylor, blocking Nathan Gavigan. And on the left photo is (from left to right) Annabelle's mom Eden Taylor, Mary Gavigan, and one of the Gavigan twins Gerard. Not pictured is the other Gavigan twin Evan, and Annabelle's younger sister Laina.
Mad Poster
#454 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:17 PM
Rick Contrary and Angela Pleasant got married last rotation
The two got together as teens. Angela had previously been dating Dustin and fell pregnant. She didn't know who the father was, and knew everyone else she slept with had dark hair so she told Dustin that it might not be his. He broke up with her straight away. Rick Contrary was one of the 4 men who could be the father. Angela really liked a bad boy, and Rick was that bad boy. They got together and soon after Angela gave birth to Bea Pleasant - Dustin's daughter. Her parents kicked her out and she and Rick lived together in a teen hostel. When they became adults and earned enough money, they finally afforded a reasonably nice house in DV.

Here they are before the wedding as guests get ready

The guests included close friends of each of them, as well as Angela's grandparents, ex-lover (Peter Ottomas) and RIck's parents - even though he hadn't ever fixed his relationship with them.

Generic wedding cake picture

All the while, Bea was locked in a room behind the bookcase upstairs. Rick doesn't like Bea very much and Angela enjoys his bad-boy attitude (which has evolved to become very sinister) so she doesn't do anything about how he treats Bea. She doesn't attend school and her only friend is her Grandma Mary-Sue whom she's allowed to talk to on the phone when her social is low. Mary-Sue doesn't know about how Bea is treated. Now that Dustin's finished university, I'm trying to think of a way for him to find out about Bea and save her..

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#455 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 2:29 PM Last edited by lbsgirl24 : 6th Jun 2015 at 3:14 PM.

Brenda and Leander were married in a beautiful ceremony and the first official marriage in the hood. The best man snuck off to eat during the ceremony (back left) and a townie decided to attend dressed as santa.

Leander's niece (who he pretty much raised) wanted to puke at the sight of her new aunt.

And after the ceremony the couple celebrated with a game of catch.... Surprisingly this is an example of a smooth wedding in my game.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#456 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 11:51 PM
Dustin Broke and Sandra Roth tied the not in Sandra's hometown of Riverblossom.
Guests included Sandra's parents Morty and Stella, Dustin's mother Brandi and step-father Darren, along with siblings and step-siblings and best friends.
Here you can see Dirk at the very front, Dustin's step-brother and best friend in the world, dressed in pink to make Dustin laugh - but he doesn't look too impressed

Of course Dustin would put the cake straight into Sandra's face. That's one of the reasons she loves him - but her parents weren't too happy about it and Morty argued with Dustin later. Sandra said not to worry about it though, her parents are going through a rough patch since her Dad cheated while on holiday.

Some dancing. Here you can see Juliette, Blossom, Lilith (behind Blossom) and Violet Jocque, Sandra's sorority sisters all grown up. That child Juliette is dancing with his her second, with a third on the way.
You can also see Beau Broke, Dustin's brother, dancing with their half-brother Darius and Sandra's younger sister Kayla sat shyly on the chairs. She was hoping one of those nice boys would ask her to dance, but they didn't. Dean Dreamer was nice enough to spark up conversation with her though.

Dustin's other half-brother's Dylan and David are playing cops and robbers and running around the Bride. Brandi and Darren have 4 children together - the triplets (Dylan, Dean and Darius), and David - who is 2 days older. Mark Broke (unborn baby broke) is at the wedding too, but appears to have snuck out of all the pictures.

Test Subject
#457 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 4:14 PM
Wow, lovely pics, everyone!

So, my legacy Sim, Anthony Sawyer, recently married his neighbour, Lilly, from their apartment in Belladonna Cove. Right now, they have a child named Belle and are trying for another baby while they still can. I'm getting ahead of myself though - here's the highlights of their private wedding! They're both pretty recluse, 'cept with each other.

Instructor
#458 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:03 AM
Recently I had the first wedding in my new medieval hood.

As with most of my weddings it was off to a great start. The wife went to the bathroom before the ceremony only to be joined by a witch.

At least the witch decided to bless the wedding and it did make a pretty scene.

However I couldn't click the hacked wedding arch to do an arranged wedding so they had to be married at home by the pond in a subdued ceremony.

The only guests in attendance were the families of the bride and groom.

The young grandson of the owner of the fief had a blast sneaking drinks.

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Mad Poster
#459 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:18 PM
The wedding of Tank Grunt and Violet Jocque

The Grooms family

the Strangetown Military
[Including the Grunts, Picassos and Justin Cleveland]

Buck does some make-overs before the wedding. He's going to be opening up his own hair saloon when he becomes an adult (especially since his father Buzz also got married and is living in Belladonna cove for a little bit with his new wife before returning to strange town). He did a few peoples make-up, including the Bridesmaid, Violets little sister Cyan.
"I told you to just take my hat off, why did you paint my face?!" She sobs

Cyan hugging her big sister... probably in an effort to avoid Buck who still hasn't taken the poor girls hat off and just attacked her with make-up a few more times.

Test Subject
#460 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
The wedding of Tank Grunt and Violet Jocque

The Grooms family

the Strangetown Military
[Including the Grunts, Picassos and Justin Cleveland]

Buck does some make-overs before the wedding. He's going to be opening up his own hair saloon when he becomes an adult (especially since his father Buzz also got married and is living in Belladonna cove for a little bit with his new wife before returning to strange town). He did a few peoples make-up, including the Bridesmaid, Violets little sister Cyan.
"I told you to just take my hat off, why did you paint my face?!" She sobs

Cyan hugging her big sister... probably in an effort to avoid Buck who still hasn't taken the poor girls hat off and just attacked her with make-up a few more times.

I have the same wine bottle layoute on my porch. GJ
Scholar
#461 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 1:10 AM

Ahh, yet another weird Prince-Ottomas kiss. Except now it's a Prince-Prince kiss, as Dora and Escalus have finally found and married their true loves in their old age.

Vicar Erik Swain presides over the ceremonial cutting of the cake. Escalus is already annoyed at people inviting themselves to the party.

Dora only gets annoyed when she realizes she's the only one who cares to eat cake tidily. That uninvited wolf-woman is horribly messy, and her tacky hair...

Ottomas twins Adam and Anna only have a certain amount of tolerance for weddings. Once they've been chased away from the cake and there's just boring toasts and speeches, they're ready to leave.
Forum Resident
#462 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:39 AM
Howie Landry and Elizabeth Ng tied the knot!

Of course Howie's family (besides his mom) are too busy dancing to pay any attention to the wedding going on.

During cake, Howie went to take some swigs directly from the bottle and gave an odd look for some reason.
Lab Assistant
#464 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 1:27 AM
Default Angela & Dustin

At first, Angela wasn't sure if Dustin would come at all. He was simply making sure their daughter, Eliza, was fed and dry before their wedding party really kicked off.

There were a total of 8 sims other than Angie and Dust who should have been outside to watch the ceremony. Not one of them made it outside, including Mary-Sue who literally didn't try to go outside. She (in her third trimester) was too busy hanging out with Jennifer Burb on her bedroom floor, catching up on events they'd missed - including Mary's decision to toss Daniel out on the street.

Even as though they're both parents now, they haven't lost their playful sides. Their wedding went on to be a roof raiser, the limo showed up, and whisked them away to an unforgettable honeymoon.

Or it would have happened that way, except that when the limo brought them back, the game crashed. -____-
Lab Assistant
#465 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 3:34 PM
The wedding between Glen and Victoria

The two with glasses are Victorias siblings, Lydia and Oliver. The lady in the middle is Oliver's wife.

Scholar
#466 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 5:38 AM

Everyone agreed that both brides were beautiful at the wedding of DJ Verse and Sam Thomas. That included the brides themselves!

Unfortunately, it also included DJ's sorority sister and first lover, Jessie Pilferson. Not ready to let a little thing like having been dead for long enough for DJ to have every reason to have moved on get in her way, she made sure her behaviour matched her style of clothing. Less than an hour after saying her vows, DJ was enticed into breaking them.

This was not Sam's worst nightmare -- but only because she wouldn't have dreamed that this could ever happen to her. Needless to say, she was outraged and horrified to find her bride in the arms of that tramp from the past. In her opinion, this marriage was ruined already!

However, she'd already booked and paid for the honeymoon, so she accepted DJ's pleas to just give her time to make up for it. However, as they headed for the airport shuttle, she was still brooding on the terrible betrayal...
Lab Assistant
#467 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 1:15 PM
In all my years of playing this game, I have never had a wedding. I decided to actually give it a go for Freya and Choji and I had a lot of fun with it! Here they are at the arch:

Choji took great delight in shoving the cake into Freya's mouth. Luckily she was also amused:

And here's the proud parents of the bride, stealing a quiet moment to themselves amidst all the excitement:

And finally here's the happy couple! They have this picture hanging in the living room now.
Test Subject
#468 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:49 AM
Default Alexander Goth's Wedding
This was the Biggest Wedding i've had. I think they had like over 50 guests. The had it at the big, tall house in Pleasantview which i turned into a community lot.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#469 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 7:21 AM
Default Angela Pleasants Wedding
So this is Angela's wedding with her townie ex husband. They didn't last long, I made him abusive once they got married. But at least she got a baby girl and a nice wedding from him! They had it on their apartment rooftop which I built in the centre of Pleasantview across the road from her parents house - where she now lives with Dirk Dreamer.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#470 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 3:11 PM

Kay and Jared Starchild at their winter wedding. <3

Congratulations are in order. (There were way more guests, but they were all toasting inside...)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#471 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 4:06 PM
The bride seems rather ... briefly dressed for a winter wedding.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#472 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
The bride seems rather ... briefly dressed for a winter wedding.

Yeah, well, that's what you get with an impromptu wedding at a sorority house. She had only so many hours left until she had to leave campus. They were only outside for 15 minutes anyway, because everybody clung to the champagne bottle inside.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#473 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 12:44 PM
Oh I know, that champagne bottle is like catnip.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#474 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 11:55 AM
I've realised that I've yet to share photos from one of my favourite neighborhoods! I've been playing with it since last Autumn when I fancied a change from my medieval people's gritty lives. Hence the town of Rikkala was born - the place where the rich and famous (and ambitious) live.

It centers around three women - Katy, Syte and Nya, who start off as roommates since graduating from college. Sharing a common aspiration, Fortune, the ladies eventually became the best of friends, having each other's backs at all times. They even had a triple wedding! Since then the storyline has expanded to their wealthy husbands and their colleagues and friends.

Left to right: Nya, Syte, Katy

Left to right: Rollo, Tommi, Kyösti (or Komei)
Field Researcher
#475 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 11:24 PM
Wow, I'm really loving all these wedding pics!!

Thomas and Jewel Lewis Wedding Reception Pics

'

After the Wedding party was over, Thomas' little nephew Julius Jr. was the ONLY sim to say goodbye. It was so cute! He will definitely have a great and long life.
Page 19 of 23