Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Florence Nightingale's Memorial Hospital

by Mykuska Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2015 at 9:29 AM by Mykuska

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Merboo82
I can't find the hospital in the gallery Please help me.

I think if you will read my whole post and all comments you will find reason what is wrong ...

Variety is the spice of life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 10:29 AM
So awesome, thanks for sharing + making
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 12:24 PM
I like it alot
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:18 AM
What a gorgeous lot! I can't wait to try it out! I think EA could've done a better job with their work lots, to be honest. You do an amazing job making it look like a true hospital!
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 2:37 PM
Hospital don't have someone... I don't know.. Help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ploycrms6
Hospital don't have someone... I don't know.. Help.

With what do you have problem? Don't see it in the gallery?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 1st May 2015 at 6:28 PM
this is such a beautiful hospital !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 5th May 2015 at 4:49 PM
WHOA Great job on this AWESOME hospital!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 5th May 2015 at 11:30 PM
love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 10th May 2015 at 7:47 AM
I absolutely love this hospital! I've already tried it in-game and it's extremely vibrant and gorgeous. Impeccable job!!! Seriously, it's immensely better than the maxis-made hospital. I just had to pause my game to tell ya! haha. Can't wait to see what else you have up those creative sleeves of yours.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 10th May 2015 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cindyxxmindy
I absolutely love this hospital! I've already tried it in-game and it's extremely vibrant and gorgeous. Impeccable job!!! Seriously, it's immensely better than the maxis-made hospital. I just had to pause my game to tell ya! haha. Can't wait to see what else you have up those creative sleeves of yours.

Thank you .

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 13th May 2015 at 1:23 AM
Love how you color coordinated all the areas, very efficient and smart. A+
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 20th May 2015 at 1:14 AM Last edited by Doc987 : 20th May 2015 at 10:26 PM.
Thank you very much and especially thanks for including & listing all the mods you used for this - easens my burden to check duplicates within my 2.5k mod files lol.

I have one question though, when I admit patients to bed, my sims always goes to that same bed, even when it's occupied (Then the earlier patient moves to another bed). Is it Sims 4 bug or might it be that it has something to do with the design of this hospital mod?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 23rd May 2015 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doc987
Thank you very much and especially thanks for including & listing all the mods you used for this - easens my burden to check duplicates within my 2.5k mod files lol.

I have one question though, when I admit patients to bed, my sims always goes to that same bed, even when it's occupied (Then the earlier patient moves to another bed). Is it Sims 4 bug or might it be that it has something to do with the design of this hospital mod?

I think its a bug ... they sometimes choose bed which is closer ... also sometimes i have a bug when they can't use X-ray and on another day isn't any problem.
Or maybe its a problem which is caused by cheat rebuild of lot. It is not a typical lot so maybe some problems occur.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 28th May 2015 at 1:02 PM
Lovely creation x
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#66 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:11 AM
Thank you. :)
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 9:05 PM
Thanks! It is beautiful and very well organised! Thanks for sharing your design.
I installed it and I got a warning message of missing objects (23) although I placed everything as you said and used the cheats. I looked for the missing objects by comparing my hospital with your pictures and I found that the subway poster is missing. I don't know which are the other objects.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reinette
Thanks! It is beautiful and very well organised! Thanks for sharing your design.
I installed it and I got a warning message of missing objects (23) although I placed everything as you said and used the cheats. I looked for the missing objects by comparing my hospital with your pictures and I found that the subway poster is missing. I don't know which are the other objects.

Thank you for your response. I forgot it, my false. This one is:
Prints by puresims: http://puresims.tumblr.com/post/111...s-sets-download

I added link into CC list so this one need to be download separate. When i have time i will check if i wrote or include all CC used in hospital (i use another variant of hospital so i need to check that variant what i placed here).

If anyone find something what i missed please tell me and i will fix it somehow.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 1:48 PM
HI ALL,
I made version 2. After post from Reinette i checked hospital again in my game. I found some errors so i repaired them (change used windows and add base game variant, also some outdoor retreat items was used so i change them, add missing CC items into Mods file). Also made some architecture change. If some errors occurs please tell me.

Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
HI ALL,
I made version 2. After post from Reinette i checked hospital again in my game. I found some errors so i repaired them (change used windows and add base game variant, also some outdoor retreat items was used so i change them, add missing CC items into Mods file). Also made some architecture change. If some errors occurs please tell me.

Thanks for your fast answer and for your attention.
I installed the new hospital and everything looks good (I have the subway poster now )
I only had one missing object. if I spot it, I will tell you.
Cheers! :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:19 PM
Thanks for the best hospital!
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 5:27 PM
Hey, I can't find the lot in the community gallery. I've done everything you said and reviewed all the comments. Help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nibaco
Hey, I can't find the lot in the community gallery. I've done everything you said and reviewed all the comments. Help?

don't forget to check “include custom content” button in gallery

And it is in your gallery when you download it, not in community. i don't share it across gallery system.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 12:45 PM
i cant find it in the gallery help me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaaymag
i cant find it in the gallery help me

Did you check “include custom content” button in gallery? Please read whole topic.

Page 3 of 5