Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less 'Musical Chairs', No Group Chat (V4 1.15.55)

by Shimrod101 Posted 10th Nov 2014 at 8:25 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2016 at 7:50 PM by Shimrod101 : New mod file

300 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 196 Feedback Posts, 103 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 9:07 PM
Finally! A few days ago my sim changed seats 4 times in a row! xD Thanks so much, now she can plant her butt in one seat for once. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 9:23 PM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! This has been bugging me since the game came out!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#53 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 10:41 PM
Wow!!!! Thank you for this mod!!! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#54 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:38 AM
Yesssssss.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 6:36 AM
Thanks! I hated the musical chairs. It made no sense and completely removed any sort of realism that would have happened.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 5:39 PM
Thank You! I guess now my Sims will have normal dates! This "looking at you but I'm not looking at you" thing was mad! Your date would never just sit next to you! Urgh!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 7:57 AM
This doesn't work. I actually had to take it out bcus it made it worse.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#58 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:57 PM
You´re a genius! Thanks a lot!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by get_tish
This doesn't work. I actually had to take it out bcus it made it worse.

If you use other mods, maybe one of them uses one of the files in my mod here? In which case things would likely be messed over.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 4:10 AM
Thanks so much, it was driving me crazy!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:33 AM
wow soooo goood
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#62 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by witchofillusions
This is awesome! Now, is it possible for a mod to stop people joining my sim's conversation? I would truly be happy then! XD
Girl: I'm really enjoying this date!
Boy: Yeah, I can't wait to see you again!
Random Townie: Hi! :3
Girl/Boy: *Awkward Encounter*

A new version of this mod prevents the group chatting showered upon your sim by the inactives.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#63 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:49 AM
Thank you so much for this update, this is such an awesome mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 12:48 PM
Thank you SO. MUCH. for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:33 PM
You are my savior...Thank you so much...This stuff was driving me bananas! Your mods are definitely saving my game lol.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:21 PM
Hi ! I have a small problem... I can't download "LessMusicalChair", the link isn't working. Any ideas ?
By the way, it seems to be a very nice mod, I can't wait to try it !
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#67 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 10:05 PM
Both links work fine for me, I downloaded both files right now. Is Windows blocking you from downloading files maybe? Either the Security settings or Windows Firewall or some such?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 5:15 PM
Thank you awesome person!!! One question: can you still get your Sim to have a group chat by directing that action ? I've upped my social happiness greatly in the past games by letting my sim sit on the lawn or at a table and just veg out talking with 3-4 people.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#69 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:14 PM
No, you can't direct a group chat in the No Group Chat version of the mod. In the original mod it will be as in vanilla game, everyone you click on will join the group conversation, as well as some people joining just because.

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 7:25 AM
Idk what mod could be conflicting with yours if it is indeed another mod conflicting with it. It's a shame bcus I would love for the musical chairs to stop and for townies to get out the business lol But I'm having a bunch of other issues I'm trying to figure out with these mods. Right now, one of them has deleted the option to splash in the pools. I'll have to come back and grab this mod later on once it is all fixed. Do you have any idea what mods would conflict with this one though?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 8:35 AM
Thank you SO much, those musical chairs were driving me round the bend, they were ridiculous. This is fabulous!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 3:42 PM Last edited by divalbw2 : 22nd Nov 2014 at 3:43 PM. Reason: entered too soon
Thank you very much!! So amazingly sad that we need a mod to fix this idiotic behavior. I had gone back to playing Sims 3 until the next patch/update/EP came out but this is incentive to firing up my S4 game to have a look. Thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 10:08 AM
Thank you, so much! This saved my life ;__;

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#74 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:17 AM
These mods are fine with the Nov. 25th patch.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:36 AM
I am greedy. I will probably use the less musical chairs mod, but I also downloaded the no group chat mod, heheee!! Thanks!!!
Page 3 of 13