Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress toddlers correctly too!

by MogHughson Posted 16th Mar 2009 at 10:12 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2010 at 11:37 AM by MogHughson

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:19 PM
Another fantastic addition to my Game, Mog! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:37 PM
Wonderful! I was starting to wonder why I bothered choosing everyday wear for my toddlers since they seem to live permanently in their sleepwear.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:03 PM Last edited by melethana : 16th Mar 2009 at 11:40 PM.
::jumps up and down clapping and squealing like a little school girl::
You are awesome! Now I can start downloading custom everyday clothes for my toddlers. Would you believe that I have NO everyday CC toddler clothes? Like Menaceman44, I just didn't see the point.
I'm so glad you did the FreeTime changing table too, as I use that one in over half my houses (all the others have the base game changing table)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 12:11 AM
You read my mind! I was trying to make a similar hack but with not much success; thank you, now I may simply use your mod.

I was so sick to have everybody manually sent to change the toddler in everyday instead of let it out of the crib and stop.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:06 AM
I would love to have that particular hack just for toddlers. My adults also change into towels and I would like to keep it that way. Do I need the "dress me correctly" for the toddler one to work?
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
I would love to have that particular hack just for toddlers. My adults also change into towels and I would like to keep it that way. Do I need the "dress me correctly" for the toddler one to work?
This hack is deliberately kept completely separate from the adult one. This package only applies to toddlers and can be used regardless of your preference for adult dressing - as I know there are several (am gradually collecting them up in my other thread as related links). I will update the main thread to say so too.

Cheers
Mog
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:29 AM
Awesome! It always bugged me that toddlers were dressed back into their pajamas after having a bath during the day! Thanks for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:36 AM
This is absolutely FANTASTIC. I never buy clothing for my toddlers cause they end up never using them so it has been a waste. I have always thought it was a shame as there are some really cute toddler clothes.

Now I my toddlers can be dressed in cute clothing without having to be taken to the changing table multiple times a day.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:24 AM
Great idea ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 10:58 AM
This is really cool, finally my toddler will wear somthing other than PJ's. Thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 2:38 PM
Ohh, this is such a great idea, thank you so much!!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:47 PM
thank yo so much. i was always annoyed because of this.
The ModFather
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM
Excellent! Excellent! In my entire simming life, I probably changed the toddlers' outfits to Everyday only a couple of times; but I've changed tons of diapers! With this mod my toddlers won't be dressed in pijamas all day long, like before
Instructor
#15 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MogHughson
This hack is deliberately kept completely separate from the adult one. This package only applies to toddlers and can be used regardless of your preference for adult dressing - as I know there are several (am gradually collecting them up in my other thread as related links). I will update the main thread to say so too.

Cheers
Mog

Thank you Mog, you are a genius. If our modfather Numenor replies to a thread, then it is something special. I am soooooooooo happy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:36 AM
A fantastic good job. Love it. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 3:48 AM
Great job Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 8:01 AM
soooo damn useful! thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:57 PM
This is so awesome! I hate that toddlers live in pajamas, so it will be nice to see them dressed without having to make a special effort. Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 4:19 AM
This hack works fine for toddlers but there is a problem with infants in my game. After a diaperchange on the changingtable infants are always staying naked.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by za1susi
This hack works fine for toddlers but there is a problem with infants in my game. After a diaper change on the changing table infants are always staying naked.

That's exactly the problem I'm having. Also, if I save, exit, and re-load a lot in which this has happened, the shadows on the baby get all messed up and it appears to be totally black. When I deleted the hack it fixed that problem, so it definitely has to do with this hack.
Screenshots
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 10:27 PM Last edited by MogHughson : 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:48 PM. Reason: Baby problem now fixed
Default Baby problem now fixed
Quote: Originally posted by za1susi
This hack works fine for toddlers but there is a problem with infants in my game. After a diaperchange on the changingtable infants are always staying naked.

Thanks to toza1susi and InsamePsychoRabbit for reporting this problem. The mod was not supposed to have any effect on babies at all - I had tried to code checks to ensure that any non-toddlers used the previous behvaiour. I must have missed one. I will take a look and report back soon.

Cheers
Mog

EDIT: This issue is now fixed. There are also explicit instructions of what to do to get your shadowy baby back to normal again. This involves using the broken version of the mod so don't over-write it with the new one until you have followed the instructions at the end of the thread.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 4:00 PM
thank you so very much!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM
I really love your "Dress Me Correctly" mods! They're so much better than having them run around in outfits out-of-character for the time. Although they don't take into account the weird schedules of the college students, in every other way they're perfect. Thanks so much for thinking of the tots too. I'm not so good with them, and always forget to "dress them correctly". lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:16 PM
great idea. now my toddlers won't live in their PJ's.
Page 1 of 2