Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 12:04 AM
Default The Sims 4 - Community Lots
Let me start off with a Modern Library -

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 11:24 PM
I did see nothing about this being a private thread and as I think my pics will suit this section better then the "Interior / Room pictures" thread I post here. Even if it means "thread archeology"...

Anyway, I did some research and found out that many do turn the Solar Flare lounge (Oasis Springs) into a restaurant and I thought about doing the same. And here is my version, the Sunny Side Restaurant (I should go in tomorrow and double check that name). 6 pics as the "4 pic rule" does not seem to be used anymore.

Before

A overview from after the rework.

The woman in the Sims 2 style maid outfit is a waitress. Outfit found here: https://www.mystufforigin.com/ts2-maid-outfit/

The downside of setting up a new restaurant... the chefs have to learn their job...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 12:57 AM
I've always found archeology fascinating..! Both builds look nice, and I can't stop looking at the sims noses, hope the restaurant serves their preferred food.
I like building restaurants, the whole process, from coming up with a theme, building, testing, picking out outfits and courses. I have many different ones in my save. Here is one of them, it's called Haseki Imaret, and serves vegetarian and halal.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 12:57 AM
Here is the latest community build I've made. It's designated as a night club, and placed in the harbour in Windenburg. It has the DJ booth nr 3, and is for those awesomely cool berlinesque parties in the dark, with lights in rainbow colours, fog and unz-unz-unz all night long. I named it Alte' Kirche, as a little language joke on the new use of the old church (alte meaning old; alternative meaning alternative; kirche meaning church). I'm very happy with it.
Screenshots