Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#2651 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 3:09 AM
So I went from one, two, and three trailers. Seriously, the empty spece and the big lot bothers me a bit . The kid got his cheeks from his father I think. Hopefully, he'll grow out of it .
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2652 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 8:41 PM
I lost my Azalea Acres, but luckily I had a backup, I had to re-add quite a few houses and recreate some sims that I didn't want to lose, but I've played a lot, I leave some screenshots of the first days.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2653 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 12:46 AM
Tallest person in the neighbourhood (George the Bigfoot) meets the shortest sim (Ray Dio the pizza guy):

Party going on!
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2654 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 2:24 PM
Laurel is so close to her mother that she even vomits in her lap

while she's peeing.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#2655 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 9:16 PM
"In her lap" sounds better than what she's actually doing. EEEYYYYUUU

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#2656 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 12:01 PM Last edited by Pideli : 11th Apr 2022 at 12:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
"In her lap" sounds better than what she's actually doing. EEEYYYYUUU

PG-13 forum after all

OMG RITA BENNETT IS THE NAME OF THE MOTHER IN MY POST!!
(from Dexter, I have not seen that episode before)
Screenshots

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Mad Poster
#2657 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 7:13 PM
Pideli: what she was really doing was throwing up. Group toilets are OK in some cultures. PG13 approved.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2658 Old 14th Apr 2022 at 9:21 PM
Test Subject
#2659 Old 16th Apr 2022 at 7:42 PM
You can really see the three different personalities in how they dance

I also love how shy sims (Gregg Martin on the far right) do the most awkward, uncomfortable little dance moves while wearing an overly enthusiastic smile on their faces.

Instructor
#2660 Old 17th Apr 2022 at 1:13 PM

Screenshots

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Field Researcher
#2661 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 9:23 AM

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Mad Poster
#2662 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 2:29 AM
Made a "bad" part of town with the shopping mall, Brandies house (remodeled, still a dump), and a big house for Herb Goody. He was happy to leave his wife, to live with the 4 women he had gotten pregnant. Living the dream...until they all leave babies with him and LEAVE! Tried to make his house match the "imposter" behind him (Derelict Flat, a hood deco by CuriousB)
Screenshots

Instructor
#2663 Old 27th Apr 2022 at 11:57 PM
Three Suns
Screenshots
#2664 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 7:00 AM
Default Is my fence being blocked by butterflies!?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2665 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 8:44 PM
Butterflies? Here's one in a house..And with the baby at the head of the stairs no one can get down to the kitchen, or the cribs. Stomp, waves arms around, put babies on floor & take a bath. Or go make more babies. Idiots. And old Herb Oldie; angry that I made him change diapers (Can't you see I HATE diapers?!) spends hours in the hot tub.. hungry and tired..till he gets hit by lightning. So he goes upstairs to shower..notices one of his four girlfriends, forgets what he was doing and stares out a windown
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2666 Old 2nd May 2022 at 1:57 AM
I love how uninhibited and direct my Sims can be. . .

Freya Hall leaves "Rich Uncle" Milburn Pennybags in little doubt as to what she wants to do with him!

At the moment I'm not playing because I had several crashes earlier in the year, which I think may have been caused by Microsoft OneDrive. I intend to stop using OneDrive for backup, as I suspect it's doing more harm than good, but it has an "On this Day" feature which is providing me with some entertainment. It shows pictures taken on the current day of the year over the past few years. Almost all the pictures on my computer are Sims pictures, so it's reminding me of many incidents in Veronaville and the other neighbourhoods I play. This picture of Freya and Milburn is three years old. It was taken in Monopolis, a suburb of Veronaville on 30th April 2019. Like all my older Sims pictures, it was taken in low definition on my old netbook computer.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2667 Old 3rd May 2022 at 10:43 PM
@AndrewGloria Did Freya and Uncle Milburn get acquainted in the end?

Some random pictures from this week:

Mad Poster
#2668 Old 4th May 2022 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@AndrewGloria Did Freya and Uncle Milburn get acquainted in the end?

Yes!!

Soon afterwards Andrew was summoned to the Green House to discuss building alterations to the Pennybags Residence.

Milburn discusses plans for changes to The Green House with Andrew over a game of chess

Despite the luxurious finish of The Green House in Monopolis, there was no double bedroom, and no room to add one without substantial building work. In the event Jones & Moltke Ltd. carried out all the necessary work on time and within budget, even though several walls and staircases had to be moved. A new double bedroom was built upstairs at the front of the house, and, despite the extent of the work, the original look and feel of The Green House was retained.

Milburn and Freya were thus able to make full use of the new bedroom
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#2669 Old 7th May 2022 at 10:34 AM
A gnome between us

Please, sorry for my bad English..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2670 Old 11th May 2022 at 11:12 PM
Mad Poster
#2671 Old 14th May 2022 at 9:50 PM
The Hit man and the Crumplebottom HITTER; always suspected she hung out with the mob.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2672 Old 14th May 2022 at 10:06 PM
@grammapat He's actually a statue; she bought him and took him home in her handbag.
#2673 Old 17th May 2022 at 8:31 AM
Default Bored.
Screenshots
#2674 Old 24th May 2022 at 8:21 AM
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2675 Old 7th Jun 2022 at 4:12 AM
Trent wasn't quite ready for the communal shower.

Service that interrupts.

"Hi everyone! I'd like you to meet my new friend Teddy!"

"Be sure to tell Teddy your name so he knows what to call you!"

Page 107 of 121