Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Put Away Items Fix

by bobdbg Posted 19th Dec 2015 at 1:37 AM - Updated 4th Jun 2016 at 2:20 PM by bobdbg : Update 2016 June.

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 6:51 AM
Thank you so much! At first I was fine with all of the sitting, but over time, I became annoyed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 10:08 AM
Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 11:24 AM
Does this work with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emily_HH_19
Does this work with the latest patch?

Yes, it does.
Inventor
#55 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 4:54 PM
I seriously doubt that they fixed the whole issue so I'm curious if this mod needs an update with 1.17 ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 2nd May 2016 at 4:26 AM
yea my game with the latest patch still has the bug. Thank you so much for this! That has been driving me crazy
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd May 2016 at 1:27 AM
I still see the issue but not all the time. any chance of an update (if needed). many thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#58 Old 23rd May 2016 at 1:08 AM
Just put the current mod files into the game and see if it fixes your intermittent Put Away issue. The mod files has not need updating since December 2015.
Quote: Originally posted by cherpar
I still see the issue but not all the time. any chance of an update (if needed). many thanks
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:28 PM
The June 2nd patch broke this. It stops sims from putting food away. Even though it was supposed to fixed in a previous patch I still have this bug so I hope you decide to update.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 3:53 PM Last edited by bobdbg : 3rd Jun 2016 at 3:57 PM. Reason: Typo.
Thanks for the feedback.

If installing this mod causes the Put Away action to be messed up for you, then please cease use. The latest patch really has broken it. Otherwise continue using as normal, no update required, since the Put Away tuning xml remains similar.

Depending on how complex the Put Away problem really is, it might be near impossible for me to fix this via XML tuning, since the core python routing logic is borked beyond borked. I'll update this if another workaround is found.

So I hereby wish all you hardcore Simmers good luck for putting up with this buggy mess-of-a-game for so long.
Quote: Originally posted by maryjane7547
The June 2nd patch broke this. It stops sims from putting food away. Even though it was supposed to fixed in a previous patch I still have this bug so I hope you decide to update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 1:07 PM
I guessed I'll wait until this is fixed.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#62 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:59 AM
Works - and I LOVE it! Thank u very much!!!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 8:58 PM
Is this Mod still needed?

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Page 3 of 3