Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Cooking Mod [Updated to 5.3]

by Somik&Severinka Posted 8th Jul 2022 at 3:46 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2023 at 10:56 PM by Somiktata

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#76 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Can_DYS
Hi! I made a french translation of your mod! Here's the download link : https://simfileshare.net/download/3370013/

Quote: Originally posted by blackxxdahlia
Thanks for the fun mod. I have placed the Japanese translation files of your mod below.
Also, your "translation files" were not available for download, so I created the files from V3.0 myself.
https://bit.ly/3QBnKrY

Thank you guys for the translations ! I added links to the post, the Japanese translation will also be added soon
If you want the translation to be embedded in the mod, and not a separate link, you can let me know about it
Test Subject
#77 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 3:42 AM
Japanese translation file (new)
Quote: Originally posted by Somiktata
Thank you guys for the translations ! I added links to the post, the Japanese translation will also be added soon
If you want the translation to be embedded in the mod, and not a separate link, you can let me know about it

I was able to download the "file for translation" you created and I have created a new file that follows the format. It is a Japanese translation. Please use it if you like.
https://bit.ly/3JOtI6J
Test Subject
#78 Old 16th Aug 2022 at 12:59 AM
Hello. In my download of the most recent update, I didn't get the script file after extraction, so the mod doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I also did read that it's something that won't be updated often, so I did pay attention to that! I have SCCO installed and thought I didn't need to add SCCOR in addition, but is that wrong? And since I didn't receive the script file, where might I find it in order to download it?

Thank you so much for your help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 16th Aug 2022 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missbri84@gmail.com
Hello. In my download of the most recent update, I didn't get the script file after extraction, so the mod doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I also did read that it's something that won't be updated often, so I did pay attention to that! I have SCCO installed and thought I didn't need to add SCCOR in addition, but is that wrong? And since I didn't receive the script file, where might I find it in order to download it?

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi! If you use SCCO- you do not need a script, but at the same time you can install only two of our main files, but not the "EA Override" folder
since there is no full compatibility with this mod. You can use our "EA Override" folder, only without the SCCO mod until the author updates his mod

I advise you to follow the link in the update description and read more about it
since the mod no longer uses its script, if you don't know about it, most likely you haven't read the installation instructions
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 7:10 AM
hello!I like your mod! It is so pity that my English is not good enough
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 1:42 PM
Hello! I made a Polish translation of this mod! Link here: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3315419/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oliwia
Hello! I made a Polish translation of this mod! Link here: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/3315419/

Oh thank you! That's great! I'll add a link later. There's been so much work going on lately- that I just got to the posts
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 2:31 PM
Hello, I have a new French translation " SCCO "Any Ingredient" Cooking Tags Resource "
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x3n4...aville.rar/file
Test Subject
#84 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 6:00 PM
Hi again, I found the problem and downloaded the mod! But when I order a delivery, It only comes up with already cooked meals, not groceries. Is this supposed to happen? (I only have base game) It also shows as zoomers delivery service not S&S
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by braville
Hello, I have a new French translation " SCCO "Any Ingredient" Cooking Tags Resource "
https://www.mediafire.com/file/x3n4...aville.rar/file

Hi! This file belongs to another author Srslysims, you should send the translation to her personally so that she adds it to her mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anniexox
Hi again, I found the problem and downloaded the mod! But when I order a delivery, It only comes up with already cooked meals, not groceries. Is this supposed to happen? (I only have base game) It also shows as zoomers delivery service not S&S

Hi! I'm assuming you're just ordering EA food delivery. Our delivery is in a separate menu on the phone, and not together with the general delivery
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 5:46 PM
Hey, With the new phone update where can I find it? Can you attach a picture please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anniexox
Hey, With the new phone update where can I find it? Can you attach a picture please?

It is located in the same place as before, you can find our delivery in the same submenu as EA delivery. There's a wrench drawn there
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Sep 2022 at 7:40 PM Last edited by carietta : 14th Sep 2022 at 10:22 AM.
Hello!
I really love your mod and wished for a german translation as I'm playing the game in my mother tongue. I didn't find a translation to german and would be willing to write one up but I'm really not experienced in any modding etc. - may I help you anyhow with this translation and if yes, how may I help?

Edit 14th of September: I'm currently translating your mod. Do you want to include it after i finished the work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carietta
Hello!
I really love your mod and wished for a german translation as I'm playing the game in my mother tongue. I didn't find a translation to german and would be willing to write one up but I'm really not experienced in any modding etc. - may I help you anyhow with this translation and if yes, how may I help?

Edit 14th of September: I'm currently translating your mod. Do you want to include it after i finished the work?

Hi! It's really cool to be ready to do your translation. You need to make a separate file with a link to download your translation, I will add this information to the download page of the mod
The file should contain only language strings, without the files of the mod itself. You can see how translations into other languages are made, as an example
Test Subject
#91 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 7:00 PM
Hi! It's really cool to be ready to do your translation. You need to make a separate file with a link to download your translation, I will add this information to the download page of the mod
The file should contain only language strings, without the files of the mod itself. You can see how translations into other languages are made, as an example

Wonderful, I will send it to you when it's ready!
Instructor
#92 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 2:22 AM
I was really fascinated by your mod, but unfortunately, many of the recipes were blanked out and it completely overwrote the Gourmet cooking menu. I have a sim in the culinary career and gourmet cooking is a requirement for that. For his aspiration, he also has a requirement to cook 3 gourmet meals. The option to "cook" was also deleted. If you could look into this, it would be great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonshine
I was really fascinated by your mod, but unfortunately, many of the recipes were blanked out and it completely overwrote the Gourmet cooking menu. I have a sim in the culinary career and gourmet cooking is a requirement for that. For his aspiration, he also has a requirement to cook 3 gourmet meals. The option to "cook" was also deleted. If you could look into this, it would be great! Thanks!

Hi! If you want to return the "Cook" menu on the refrigerator - just delete the file "[SS] EA Override Menu"

At the same time, we have our own new menu and you can cook all the dishes through it - all the gourmet cooking is in different categories
Test Subject
#94 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 6:23 AM
Hello, I am the person who posted the URL of the Japanese translation mod before.
I would like to inform you that I have created a page to introduce your mod and guide you to the Japanese translation mod that I have corrected since the last time.
I am sorry to have to correct the URL so many times, and I apologize for the time and effort you have put into this. This URL is not likely to be changed in the near future.
https://blackdahlia.red/archives/159
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackxxdahlia
Hello, I am the person who posted the URL of the Japanese translation mod before.
I would like to inform you that I have created a page to introduce your mod and guide you to the Japanese translation mod that I have corrected since the last time.
I am sorry to have to correct the URL so many times, and I apologize for the time and effort you have put into this. This URL is not likely to be changed in the near future.
https://blackdahlia.red/archives/159

Hi! Thank you for the translation! I'll fix the links!
Don't worry, you can report any changes that need to be made - it's not difficult for me at all)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 9:04 PM
Great mod....thanks.
Test Subject
#97 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 7:02 PM
Hi, thank you for the update. I'm still working on the translation and while doing that and playing, I realized that I have still no button for the gourmet food, for ordering, for hiring personnel and - for myself the most important one - no button for the treats for the animals. ( I don't know how the buttons are called in English because I'm playing in my mother tongue ) I know I can simply take out the override of the normal menu but is there a possibility that you will include those things in your menu? Or am I simply to blind to find them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 11:11 PM
Hi, thank you for the update. I'm still working on the translation and while doing that and playing, I realized that I have still no button for the gourmet food, for ordering, for hiring personnel and - for myself the most important one - no button for the treats for the animals. ( I don't know how the buttons are called in English because I'm playing in my mother tongue ) I know I can simply take out the override of the normal menu but is there a possibility that you will include those things in your menu? Or am I simply to blind to find them?

Hi! There should be a menu for animals, and the hiring buttons are really removed from the refrigerator - you can order staff via phone
I plan to change the system a bit in the future if it seems strange to people
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 5:11 PM
Hi! There should be a menu for animals, and the hiring buttons are really removed from the refrigerator - you can order staff via phone
I plan to change the system a bit in the future if it seems strange to people

The button for the animals isn't visible for me. I removed all my mods to look which mod is the reason for it. And with your mod it's not available ... at the fridge but also at the stable. I don't know what's causing the problem ... maybe someone has had the same experience?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#100 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 4:03 AM
The button for the animals isn't visible for me. I removed all my mods to look which mod is the reason for it. And with your mod it's not available ... at the fridge but also at the stable. I don't know what's causing the problem ... maybe someone has had the same experience?

If you mean animal feed- cows and others, then this is in debugging. Press shift and on the refrigerator
Page 4 of 7