Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#701 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 11:00 AM

Marisa Flores, Quinn Trammell.
The "older brother's best friend falls for his friend's younger sister" couple. (I was expecting these two to happen eventually.)

Tanisha Gossett, Cindy Wilchester.
Not going steady yet, but they are in love with each other. :3

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#702 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 8:27 PM
Default Long story
Can't explain this right now just appreciate those pics
Screenshots
Inventor
#703 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 6:32 AM
Andrea went on a third consecutive date with William after their first successful arrangement the preceding Saturday. Towards the end of another dream date, I wanted to have the two dine together; I purposely set both their hunger levels at half (I had to make William selectable before doing this to him) so they won't lose their top fitness.

After they sat together, William couldn't help but keep his eyes off her, despite him being able to scan the menu and decide what he wanted from his corner vision. Once they received their meals, things rolled smoothly from there. They chatted quite a bit, shared bites, and even Andrea went the extra length to be a little more playful which William deeply admired her for for finally emerging from her shy bubble.

It was also the very first time I tried both "Steal a bite" and "Throw food". With that first interaction, it was more as if William persuaded her to take a bite and never seemed bothered. I thought she was going to be sneaky like with the "Throw food" interaction.

Does the setup in these screenshots feel rather familiar to you? Take a look at what they're eating.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#704 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 11:21 PM Last edited by blueskii55 : 12th Apr 2017 at 12:44 AM.
It's Desiderata Valley, and Natasha Una and Luc King are soooo in love it could make Ms. Crumplebutt blush... I think these two definitely have potential to grow old together Not sure why but my descriptions for my pictures didnt load which would explain the last pic. He is very handy and fixes things at her house. Edit: Nm, I see lol
Screenshots
Test Subject
#705 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:07 PM
Default My Sims 2 Borjas: Cesare and Lucy

Cesare and Lucy meet several years after her disastrous marriage to her first husband. As they sit in the church where she was wed, that they both consider to be the scene of a crime, Lucy recounts her horrid experiences to her brother and reveals that she is pregnant--but not with her husband's child.

Aggrieved over the impact that his and their father's ambitions have cost his dear sister, Cesare makes his tormented apology to her, and vows to see to her happiness. "I will not deny my accursed love for you any longer, sis--it should have been us at this altar."

"You will always be my truest husband, Cesare, in spirit if not in body."

Test Subject
#706 Old 7th May 2017 at 2:41 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 7th May 2017 at 2:53 AM.
Default Nhat Tekken and Ila Parlay

Nhat Tekken is a man of many talents and enjoys giving back to his community. Along with being a retired major league soccer player, he's a real estate developer, an entrepreneur, a painter, and also a classically trained harpist. Nhat volunteers at Riverblossom Hills Elementary school tutoring students for free and that is where he met the lovely 4th grade teacher, Ms. Ila Parlay, almost two years ago.

On this day, Nhat mustered up his courage to let Ila know how he felt about her...

...he asked her out on a date and she happily accepted!

The couple is currently content to take it slow. Mindful of the fact that the dedicated educator is not one for keeping late hours, Nhat has been on several interesting weekend daytime dates, including movie matinees, the wildly popular SimNation Wooly-Eared Llama Exhibit, and even accompanied her and the class on a field trip to the Riverblossom Hills Baked Alaska Bakery & Power Plant. Even though Nhat has enjoyed all of his outings with Ila, he secretly fears that he's headed for the friend zone, and may never get to see what she looks like after 7:30 pm.
Lab Assistant
#707 Old 11th May 2017 at 6:32 PM
These two here are Keira and Venom, one of my favourite (and also one of the first) couples in their neighborhood.

Warning: No coffee inserted - User halted.
A backup a day keeps the virus away!
Theorist
#708 Old 21st May 2017 at 8:54 PM
Who says you have to go on a fancy honeymoon in order to have a good time? Luke and Luli Breyman, decided to forgo that trend in lieu of a week long camping trip in a secluded area. They plan to spend the second week of their two-week honeymoon working on getting their new health food store up and running.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Link Ninja
#709 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 7:25 AM Last edited by Charmful : 5th Jun 2017 at 3:26 PM.
Charlie Calhoun was lucky that his parents didn't poke and prod him to get together with one of the Cosgrove kids like all his siblings. He could forge his own romantic path and it led him to Amelia Wellington. Amelia wasn't like the Cosgroves, she didn't have this air about her that made him think she was better than everyone around her. Her strengths are her passions and humor, her flaw is her impatience. He won't admit he doesn't know it all but he does for sure when it comes to Amelia. She's a kindred twin spirit in any case and that's why he asked her to marry him.

"Ooh Charlie Kiss me like in the movies!"

"Agh! What are you doing?! Put me down!!"

"UGH. I hate this homework you know, but it's an excuse to hang out in your dorm room."

"Okay, screw this calculus. I have a better activity in mind..."

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#710 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:46 PM
Ian and Soledad, are thinking about moving in together. Though, for now they're just enjoying spending time with one another in between their busy work and hobbies schedules.
We'll see how things progress.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#711 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 12:53 AM
Nervous and a young Agnes Crumplebottom are the perfect couple

Likewise, this couple think alike

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#712 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 11:20 AM

Erlene started dating her boyfriend Flint when she was a teen. He's happily waiting for them to have their first woohoo...

Buuuut then her eyes wandered from Flint to Enrique, eventually having her first woohoo with Enrique whilst still dating Flint.

She quite happily wants to romance both of them, though does prefer Enrique. Flint still has no idea at this point but it could turn nasty eventually. Luckily the boys don't know each other yet, but considering they've got a lot of common connections they probably will soon enough.

Field Researcher
#713 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 5:52 AM

Dean Webb, Christine Norcross

This man is slowly becoming the accidental Olive Specter of my 'hood. This'll be his third girlfriend as both his others died, one to a disease and the other old age. I've just accepted this girlfriend is probably gonna accidentally die somehow - even if she's younger than his only son (who's an adult too.)

Link Ninja
#714 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 6:27 AM
2 months and no couples? Well time to fix that!

Trent Ziegler took his longtime Gal-Pal, Piper Wellington out on a date. He wanted to have 3 first dates. In turn she wants to fall in love with Trent so win-win? All except, when she went to pick up Trent, she snatched up an old piece of pizza from a frat party the day before and got food poisoning. They went to the Karaoke Club and I'm impressed she could hold it all down to try and impress Trent.

You can kinda see her food poisoning/uncomfortable singing face here. Trent is an oblivious fool.

Anyway, she's starting to feel ill. The date is a success nonetheless but she didn't end up falling in love. She ended up throwing up when she got home. She'll call Trent later when she is feeling better.

Scholar
#715 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 7:53 PM
I'm sure I have posted a picture of this girl but it was a long time ago. Anyway, her name is Qwarita Danita and in this picture she is a teenager.

And here she is again as an adult. Whit her aged up boyfriend Jean Bond. He just got a job in the intelligence career track. The lady in the white furcoat is his mother Jenny Bond. She is a dancer.
Lab Assistant
#716 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:12 PM
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...etana&Cyrus.jpg
Gaetana and Cyrus shared their first kiss on her front porch. They're now going steady.

(Image posting as a link for some reason)

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#717 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:04 PM
Erik Swain and Allyn Thomason had a lovely autumn wedding in their garden.

He then proceeded to smush cake in her face, but she saw the funny side of it.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#718 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 5:37 PM
Brandi Broke just got remarried, and she and her new wife are both pregnant. I took a few pregnancy pictures, which I'll leave under a spoiler.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#719 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 11:04 PM
I have an alien hood with the best couples!!

Here's Primrose and Emerald, before they got married:

And here's Narcissa and Vanilla:

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Field Researcher
#720 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 6:07 PM
I'm in love with a criminal.
Lab Assistant
#721 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 2:48 AM
Some pictures from my current Strangetown playthrough...

Jasmine Rai and Stella Terrano, who are very adorable (and engaged):

-
Nervous (Subject) and Erin Specter (Beaker), who have four kids now!:

-

General Buzz and Klara (Vonderstein) Grunt:

-

Loki and Circe Beaker (who are both pregnant in this photo):

-

Buck Grunt & Jill Smith:

Scholar
#722 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:37 AM
Tried to put this for the calendar contest but alas, they do not qualify.

So I shall show them off here and reveal who they are.

This is Rumple and Belle.

If you don't know who they are...

From the show Once Upon a Time.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#723 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 7:53 PM
here is tank grunt and puck summerdream,the most romantic 3 bolt couple i've ever seen
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#724 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 2:55 AM
Default Ginger and Macie La
This is one of my favorite couples, they. They have 3 girls, 2 are toddlers, and 1 is a teenager.
Link Ninja
#725 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:23 AM
Victoria Orbinson and her fiancee, Sawyer Wellington have clearly not spent enough time together.

Mira Cosgrove calms Jimmy Calhoun's nerves before their wedding (lens flare!)

Geneva and Mason Piper spending some time in the backyard. Geneva marvels at nature and Mason marvels at his wife.

Newly engaged couple, Ravi Zeitlebahn and Gabriella Lavillos get snuggly

Page 29 of 36