Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#751 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 5:58 PM
They're not together yet, but...
Owen has always been in love with Morwen, since they were children.
Here he gazes from afar as she giggles and gossips with his sister Enid. He just hopes they're not gossiping about him...

I mean, can you blame him, though? People often say she's the most beautiful girl in all of Crwmplegwaelod, a true English Rose.

His only problem? They're both from poor families, and her parents want her to marry someone with a bit of money, especially as they have no sons and they're getting older.
He doesn't know it, but she loves him as well and wants to marry him, not some old rich man (which is whats most likely to happen). She cries over it often.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#752 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:18 AM
ok so.
heres two of my sims. theres so many versions of these two.

they have uhhhh 8 kids? (had twins TWICE. no cheats.)

they have two older daughters , chrysanthemum and zinnia, that arent shown because i didnt manage to get pictures of them. they went off to college.

-

this was the first family of them i made. i did not save the sims for copies so physically they look different. i also had different CC. this is the hardest ive ever worked on a sims 2 family. so many branching families.

they ended up having roughly the same amount of kids all with similar names. (original, i know.)

oldest daughter chrysanthemum graduating

chrysanthemum's soon-to-be-wife at graduation (i also made her and i raised her parent since they were kids.)

their son ended up marrying an alien that comes with the university pack (his dad would be very proud)

chrys' sister who's name i cant remember right now making out with a girl i also raised from another family

im very proud of all of these sims and what they have done in their virtual life.

22. male. he/him. autistic.
REST IN PEACE JOTARO KUJO. JUNE 2020 - JANUARY 2021.
Lab Assistant
#753 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 7:39 AM
Oliver Curious (son of Pascal & Nervous) and his fiance, Glass Beaker (daughter of Loki & Circe).

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#754 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 9:21 PM
Aww, Oliver! :lovestruc :lovestruc @marimisawa

First kiss denied:
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#755 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:45 AM
Mercutio Monty and Brittany Upsnott

Daniel Pleasant and Nina Caliente

Darren Dreamer and Brandi Broke

Patrizio and Isabella Monty
Lab Assistant
#756 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 6:13 AM
Today we think back to a happier day, a day before we knew how well we'd do, a day before we fell in love.

And above all, we think back to a day before we had miserable minis.

---

Lyra and DJ aren't technically a couple, but when you're working your asses off to become the next biggest thing in music, you don't need a label.

Instructor
#757 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:13 PM Last edited by NewSimgirl2011 : 26th Aug 2018 at 2:27 PM.

Mr and Mrs Hernandez - my first couple to get married in Raven Hill, and were the first couple to get married in a Church. And are one of the main founding families.:lovestruc

Mr and Mrs Prescott

Mr and Mr Gates

Mr and Mrs Blackwood

Mr and Mrs Bolton

Mr and Mrs Morris
Field Researcher
#758 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:00 PM
There were days when Andy and John spent their evenings out, clubbing, partying, and public woohooing (ACR, you know, ACR). Now they have steady jobs to keep, a house to clean, a dog to take care of, a debt to pay, and a daughter to raise. Date nights are less like "drinks and makeouts at Dancin' Flamingos" and more like "quick homemade dinner and hand holding next to dirty toddler food bowl somebody forgot to clean up".
They are very happy, though.

Top Secret Researcher
#759 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:58 AM Last edited by fway : 30th Aug 2018 at 1:09 AM.
After Jeffrey had graduated college (Land Grant University by Peni Griffin), he was patiently waiting for his girlfriend Jessica Fleig (SP?) to graduate. Prior to inviting Jessica out I had given Jeffrey the Family secondary aspiration from his rewards. He decided to pop the question early. Jessica is a Fortune Sim, who I decided to give the Pleasure secondary aspiration to after moving in.

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#760 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 4:18 AM
Regan and Cornwall do some early morning flirting over breakfast.

Test Subject
#761 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:02 AM

The first time Leslie Breuig lay eyes on Dwight Broke was in their college dorm.
Lab Assistant
#762 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 8:24 AM
Hal Capp and Bottom Summerdream getting their flirt on.

Gabe O'Mackey and his fiancee Florence Delarosa on a date at the 50's diner Downtown.

Scholar
#763 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 3:22 AM

Someone has a thing for hairy chins.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Instructor
#764 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 4:28 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 15th Sep 2018 at 2:43 PM.
After being married for more than 17 years(and hating each other for at least as long), both Alleken and Gregory were quite shocked to discover they were in love.

And it looks like it couldn't happen sooner, because one of their daughters, Rosalie, just got married.

Lab Assistant
#765 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 6:41 AM
A new teen couple in Pleasantview - Bobby Broke (the third son of Brandi and Skip Broke), and Yolanda Oldie (adopted daughter of Coral and Herb Oldie).

Instructor
#766 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 4:05 PM
Test Subject
#767 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 5:36 PM

Rephael Sassoon and Matilda Schiff met in college and it was love at first sight! They got engaged at senior year and moved in together as soon as they gratuated. Now they are saving up for their wedding and honey money...
Lab Assistant
#768 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 10:36 AM
Mikayla Pleasant and Francesca Goth.

((Mikayla is the daughter of Daniel and Kaylynn (Langerak) Pleasant, and Francesca is the daughter of Cassandra and Don (Lothario) Goth.))

Mad Poster
#769 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 8:27 PM
Default picture and another picture
so much for all your pretty couples...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Link Ninja
#770 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 10:41 PM
I think it's great when couples could just spend hours together after they have been together for a long time, and do their own thing. This is Sebastian and Denny Greystone. They live on my produce farm and it's apple season! Princess, one of the corgis is interested in the lit Sebastian is reading.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
#771 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 4:56 AM Last edited by Annorah : 25th Feb 2020 at 10:30 PM.
No filters because I suck at editing pictures, but here, have these two.

Pascal and Nervous are endgame for me, there is just no other option, but I have to admit... Pascal and Kent are also something I have really enjoyed so far.

I am sure Pascal will remember his unofficial relationship with Kent fondly, anyway. Kent is definitely an experience worth having!

Also, someone here posted pictures of Daniel&Nina and Darren&Brandi. Whoever you are, you are doing amazing, sweetie
Forum Resident
#772 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
Also, someone here posted pictures of Daniel&Nina and Darren&Brandi. Whoever you are, you are doing amazing, sweetie

Thanks stranger :lovestruc I needed some kind words today.
Field Researcher
#773 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 5:44 AM Last edited by Annorah : 25th Feb 2020 at 10:42 PM.
Find yourself a person who looks at you the way Nervous looks at Pascal!

Erin Beaker and Oberon Gossamer are adorable, and they are such good friends...

For now

Vidcund Curious and Lilith Pleasant stargaze together!

Just look at that man! He exudes passion for the stars and space and the unknown! And Lilith is so enthralled by his knowledge and the sight; she has never been so keen in learning before! :lovestruc

Of course, that would have been a good opportunity for Vidcund. He could have mentioned that he had actually been out there... and is now expecting an alien baby (or who knows how many?) as a consequence, but oh well, why ruin the moment? Lilith will eventually find out one way or another
Test Subject
#774 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 2:38 PM

Jason Larson justmarried Tonya Banks! <3

and it seems like Hugh Williamson is finally getting someone to notice him...
Field Researcher
#775 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 4:43 AM
Bottom Summerdream and Hal Capp in their childhood.

They do not last much in my game, but Mercutio Monty was Miranda Capp's first true love.

And again, Pascal and Nervous because I love them, both together and individually :lovestruc

Sorry. Those last two guys sometimes control my life.
Page 31 of 36