Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:49 PM
Bigfoot?
Just a question about Bigfoot.. Erm, when can your sims see or meet him? Is it only in the mountains, or, on any vacation lot? I recently got BV and I LOVE Bigfoot! I literally had a stroke when I saw there WAS a Bigfoot on here. So I would very much like to know where and how my sims can meet/see him. :D

Thanks In Advance!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 12:34 AM
You can only meet Bigfoot when vacationing in Three Lakes (that's the mountainous spot). You must earn a map to his Hidden Burrow by digging for treasure and lucking into finding it or by taking tours and stumbling across the map on one of the tours.

That's the only ways. Just make friends with him (there are no female Bigfoots) and invite him to join your family.

Oh, I better add that once you have found the map you must either call a taxi or walk to a community lot ... but when the options come up there will be one lot with a Question mark in front of it. That's the lot where Bigfoot lives. Choose that.
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 5:15 PM
Thanks, you really helped!! :D