Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 1:20 AM
Can anyone help with NightLife advice? O_o
For NightLife-pros:
I made my female sim attracted to vampires hoping she would find one as a mate and have vampire-children. Her home is in Downtown Veronaville but there are never any vampires around! I bought some vamprilicin-D but it's not usable for her. Where do vampires usually show up and why can't my sim use vamprilicin-D?

Appreciate the advice!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 1:29 AM
You should probably go to a nightclub, or just any community lot at night, from 7 pm to 6 or 7 am. Vampires are everywhere!

EDIT: Also, you could just call up the matchmaker and pay her the full 5k. If one of your Sims' turn ons are vampirism, then you'll definitely get a blind date with a vampire.

It's not that much work, really, so you don't need cheats.

#3 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 1:36 AM
About the turn-ons and matchmaker, like Mai mentioned:
Adding a Formal Wear turn-on as well as Vampirism and paying the Matchmaker the maximum amount ($5000) will increase your chances of a vampire date. Make sure it's at night, though, or that won't go down too well. haha.
however it's NOT guaranteed that'll work! I've had it work one or twice, but not all the time.

Also, Vamprocillin-D is used to cute Vampirism, not induce it. C:

edit: yes, the poster below is correct, Vampirism is not passed down to children. lame, I know D:
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:46 AM
Vampire trait isn't hereditary though, so I don't think you can have vampiric kids.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:33 PM
The two NPC Grand Vampires show up only on Downtown lots, not other commercial lots.
#6 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 5:40 PM
First you have to go downtown at night only. I usually find them in at a night club or a singles club. Get to know them while you can because once the sun comes out, they disappear. Once you know them, call them and chat or invite them over (but again, at night only).

I had one of my sims marry a vampire, they had a baby but the baby was normal. I thought the vampire was going to bite the baby and I accidently stopped the interaction. He never tried again so I have to wonder if that was what he was trying to do.

Also, like someone said Vamprocillin D is for curing vampirism, not becoming one. You have to be bitten to become one. Once you become one, be sure you have a coffin to hide in during the day or your sim will die quickly.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 3:34 PM
Lol, if your sim has a turn on for Vampirism, the simulator will "torture" you for some time, not sending vampires to the com lots, but after a long time.

If your sim has a turn off for Vampirism - you will see them immediately you visit any com lot.

If another sim (with turn off for vampirism) invites your sim "just for outing" - you have a lot of chance that a vampire will appear in the lot, and you can send your sim to befriend him (just to "cheat" the simulator, lol).

And as it was said here: the kids are born normal.

Stupid EAxis....
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tess
Also, like someone said Vamprocillin D is for curing vampirism, not becoming one. You have to be bitten to become one.

This is true.

If you want to become a vampire, you need to be bitten by a Sim.

You could also do the boolProp cheat, right click on the Sim and click "make vampire"

Or, if you dont really feel like cheating, Parsimonious has a range of perfumes and potions you can download, one of which creates a Vampire Sim

http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...8-Panacea.shtml