Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 7th Jul 2022 at 8:54 PM
I used to have nightmares about my sims rolling some crazy lifetime want for topping ut a career when they're the first couple to stake a homestead claim and are starting a new town up and won't be taking any jobs.It looks like I've seen the last of that nightmare which was a real nightmare happing in my games.That one is now in the past thanks to a new upload here.My other dream is about playing Old Town like in TS1 only in TS2 and that dream is also about to come true as I downloaded the SC4 terrain for that town and can try to reate a rendition of it.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 9:19 PM
Just the other day I had a dream about Romeo Monty meditating on his parents' graves.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 5:03 PM
I dreamt about being on a wooden sailing ship for six weeks making a rough crossing to get to the New World where I'd be staking a claim for a new colonial settlement in a place called Pleasant Valley at the turn of the 17th century.It looks like that dream might come true very soon as my first couple to settle the area are already saling the Atlantic to get over to their new home.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KiraNettt
I have nightmares about Sims 2 quit often... mostly I play the game in my dream and mostly it is acting weird... starts to change resolution, corruption or graphic bugs... Just today I dreamed that a random toddler had a LTW and aspiration and thought my whole neighborhood was broken... Then I woke up and was happy that all was fine of course XD I do have a fear of these things and everytime something happens like a crash I get pretty scared... Low Resolution is even a thing I can't see... If I would start Sims 2 and it would suddenly change to 800x600 I would just start to panik and cry .-. I guess thats why I have nightmares about it such often? Do you guys also sometimes have Dreams or Nightmares about Sims or Sims 2 specific? Do you also have fears about it? I mean as Child pretty sure but my fear didn't changed the past 13 years since I started playing it lol

I remember back when I first got the Sims 2 (not Ultimate Collection) and I played it for abit in Strangetown as the Curious Brothers and then fell to sleep midway through playing it at 12pm.

I had like this nightmare where Vidcund, Lazlo, Pascal got abducted at the same time (somehow) straight after Pascal gave birth to Grass (Yes, Tycho Curious the alien baby. I just named Tycho, Grass instead. And I never knew what his actual name was. My mind was pretty strange for baby names.) and Grass was just sat in the middle of the kitchen. For some reason, the Curious Brothers came back 3 sim days later and as soon as the last Brother was sent out. Boom! Baby Grass decided to get taken away by the Social Worker. The only later bit I can remember is that the Brothers gave birth to 2...3... nope but 4 alien babies and yeah... alot of alien babies appeared on the side of the screen.

Not only did that motivate my hate for the Social Worker but also made me panick over having twins or more.
Theorist
#30 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
I don't have nightmares about sims 2, but I can make them. Currently. I am making a backrooms video (backrooms being the latest horror trend.) with sims 2 technology and adding some post processing effects to make it look real. As for the entities, I can make some scary sims chasing you lol. If you don't know what the backrooms are, feel free to google it.

I always wished that there was a Sims Supernatural EP for Sims 2 that would add weird stuff like that, full of weird "Creepy Pasta"(that's how we called internet horror stories back then) stuff that had a random chance of happening to your Sims (kinda like the alien abduction) So stuff like when your Sims switch the lights off when they go to bed, there'd be a chance of a shadow person/shadow sim appearing in the bedroom and who then watches them sleep. Or that sometimes, at 3 am you could see a procession of little grey aliens walking past the house who carry a random townie off to...somewhere. Or when they look into the mirror there'd be a small chance of some sort of monster looking back at them.

I'd freaking love stuff like that!

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 1:58 AM
I once had a bad dream of falling asleep and waking up in a sim's house that I just created. it seemed It only happened when I built it really good.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 11:20 AM
Just recently I dreamed playing Sims 1 again cause I really would like to... but running the game is hard and because of my anxiety I can't install it.. so instead I got dolphin and now play the Gamecube version in 3D... Not the same of course but... something... at least trying to get rid of these Sims 1 dreams that make me sad that I can't actually play it XD
Forum Resident
#34 Old 16th Aug 2022 at 11:36 PM
Had a dream making the case that Knut Futa is in some sort of Nirvana state - wants nothing, fears nothing, aspires to nothing. No attachments to anything or anyone. That's one way to look at it, I suppose.

I am Error.
Space Pony
#35 Old 18th Aug 2022 at 5:57 AM
I had A LOT of random short nightmares of the Sims 2 when I was a kid. Now I just have the occasional weird dreams. Sometimes I have nice dreams. I see some pretty interesting things! I'll go into more detail sometime...
Space Pony
#36 Old 18th Aug 2022 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
I don't have nightmares about sims 2, but I can make them. Currently. I am making a backrooms video (backrooms being the latest horror trend.) with sims 2 technology and adding some post processing effects to make it look real. As for the entities, I can make some scary sims chasing you lol. If you don't know what the backrooms are, feel free to google it.

I can't wait! Please send a link when it's ready, that's soooo cool!!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 12:14 AM
One time I had a dream where I was given the opportunity to "save" sims from The Sims 3 and bring them into the Sims 2 so that they lived in a cooler world, but even after I brought them over, they still looked like potatoes and that was for some reason, very upsetting.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 8:53 AM
I've been living a nightmare of being unable to load my game due to the horrible weather we've been having lately because it's gotten too hot to run my comouter for very long at high performance mode to play the game.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 3:51 PM
I often have a dream or nightmare after playing game and sleep (Fallout 4 is the most). Yeah TS2 included.

Mostly about I'm controlling Sims in my city, and sometimes I dream about weird interactions those didn't included in the game (Like punching someone, or steal their money and run away )

How about nightmare? Absolutely when my Sims died and I don't want them to die, sometimes it's too much that I even wake up from fear.

Gosh I really miss TS2. My huge old saves/NHs and mods are in the old PC, in another province. I hope one day I could bring it back if it still works. I can't play it if I don't have my beloved NHs and Sims here.

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Forum Resident
#40 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 8:28 PM
Last night I dreamed the two days left until birthday-pop up appeared for Hal Capp, but below the usual message it also said "Tip: High speed is [something] for Hal.". I'm tempted to incorporate that into my game somehow, maybe give him a sports car and/or play him as an adrenaline junkie.

I am Error.
Scholar
#41 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 11:03 AM
I once had a dream about a servo apocalypse. Roberta Rossum was frequently mistaken for a human sim by other Servos, all of whom were fascinated at what an organic being looked like. She was hunting down the last of her husband's inventions (Numerator's cryo-casket) contained within a bunker in Strangetown. It had the last known remnants of the living and undead sims in existence.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 4:55 PM
Man. Last night I had a dream in which I was a woman, a few years younger than me, and me, my (real-life) mum and one of my siblings were at a hostel along with the Beakers. What we were doing and why were together I don't know, but Loki Beaker came onto me at one point, expressing his desire to wohoo with me, and said he had brought protection with him. A day or so later me and my family members were getting ready to go to bed, we were sharing a room. As the other two were in the bathroom or something, and I was lying in my bed, Loki came in to tell me his offer still stood and that he had more protection. I planned to take him up on his offer. For now, though, he left to go back to his room, and I peeked at him as he walked through the corridor. (I did also think that we should get it done here, because I was wary of going alone to the Beaker house in case I ended up another nervous subject).
And here I thought it was kinda random when I had a hot dream involving one of my sims, but at least I like that guy and think about him fairly often, plus I've expressed I think he looks good. But Loki Beaker?! I'd love to look that one up in a dream dictionary.

On a more innocent note I also had a dream the same night in which I saw two of my sims, a pair of teenaged twins, on the street. So that was neat.

I am Error.
Page 2 of 2