Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 11:18 PM
Default Welcome!
Hello and welcome to the group! I can't believe that anyone had already made a group about Game of Thrones! So here is a space to talk about both the books and the TV show

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 12:15 AM
Hello, I have only just finished watching series one now I am massive fan of the series as it is awesome.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 2:20 PM
Hai! Welcome! I was very lonely in this group hehe. It's like when you make a school club (not that i have ever done it) and nobody joins Anyways, welcome fellow Game of Thrones fan Have you read any of the books? Are you excited that season 3 is coming next monday? I know what happens in the thrid books and it'll be awesome muahahahhahaha.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 11:36 PM
Hello, I have not read any of books and I am exticted for the thrid series only there is one problem I do not have sky so I will wait for either it to come out on dvd or look on youtude for it decides I have not watched series 2 yet, no spoilers.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:30 PM
Hello everyone! Anyone still watch this spectacular show? *giggles* Who am I kidding, of course everyone still does!