Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I'm back - and I come carrying skins!

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM by Enayla

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:02 AM
Welcome back, and thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:21 AM
What can be said that hasn't been said already. I am so very happy to see you back, your skins are definitely one of my two favorites ever. I have copied all of them to other meshes just to be sure all my sim body styles have use of these amazing textures. Thank you for these new ones I must head to Body Shop now to add them to my Athletes selection!

Welcome back from a single mom who knows about life pulling us away from our sanity... er our games!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:21 AM
Brilliant work!
You have such amazing talent!
8D

BANG and the dirt is gone!
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:30 AM
Thanks so much! Yóu're the best in skinning!
Test Subject
#105 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:21 PM
Welcome back Enayla !!!
thank you and very nice work ~~~
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:30 PM
*pretends not to stalk*

*Gives up*

Beautiful. I adore 'sunset'! Thankyou very much :D
Test Subject
#107 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:01 PM
Welcome back, Enayla
Thank you, these are fantastic
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#108 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:33 PM
Just wanted to say thank you everyone, once again. I feel all warm and giddy with this great welcome you gave me :}

If anyone wants to make elf ears for either of the skin - I'll be very happy. In fact, anything you want to adapt to the skins - I give thumbs up for
Field Researcher
#109 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 4:57 PM
Oh my goodness thank you so much Enayla!!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Inventor
#110 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:07 PM
Yay!!! Your skins are the only ones I have in my game, I'm so glad your back with some new skins. Thank you so much :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:09 PM
I'm so happy your back!! I've missed you creations! These skins are amazing!
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:14 PM
Beautiful skins. Very glad to see you back and creating again. Thank you for sharing your beautiful skin tones.
Test Subject
#113 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:18 PM
Yay! My fave skin creator has returned! I love the new skins Enayla! Especially Coldlight.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:32 PM
your skins are always my very, very favourite ones! they are splendid! they are pretty! they look so real ö.ö always astonishing how you do that. i worship your work u.u (secretly)

she drowns in the waters of my wishing-well
with fading eyes she whispered gently:
"I'll see you in hell"
Field Researcher
#115 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 10:41 PM Last edited by CAgirlnKS : 7th Aug 2006 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Typo
As a recent subscriber to MTS2, I've stayed away from the skins. I've been afraid of messing up something. Well, after viewing your skins I've decided to risk it! Thanks to you, I'm taking the plung! :lovestruc

These are absolutely beautiful I'm off to check out your previous MTS2 contributions now.......

Thank you!
Test Subject
#116 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:29 AM
welcome back and THANKS for these lovely presents!
i checked your profile from time to time, made sure i hadn't missed anything new from you...
so, i couldn't help twitching on my seat waiting for the site to load completely as i saw your 2 (!!) featured items this morning!! YAY!! ^^

i'm glad you're ok and still as talented as ever!

cheers!
Test Subject
#117 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:59 AM
we DEFINITELY remember you, and thank you so much for these new creations! Your skintones and eyes are the best I've ever seen, and I've been hoping you would find your way back to MTS2!
I'm sorry to hear that things have been difficult, and I hope that everything is better now!

Again....HUGE thanks for all that you have done - and continue to do - for the MTS2 community! You are greatly appreciated.

(ps - I've been searching high and low to try to help locate the Jack Skellington bag for you...no luck yet, but if I find it anywhere, I will let you know!)
Top Secret Researcher
#118 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:44 AM
Welcome back and Thank You for these FANTASTIC skins. I was so happy to see these today and they are done with perfection.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 3:10 AM
I have no words! These are just incredible!! Thank you very much, and welcome back!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
#120 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:03 AM
WOW you really outdone yourself these skins are beautifull i love YOU THANKS A MILLIONS :D:D:D:D:D:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#121 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:17 AM
Oh my word! Enayla, of course we all remember you! We've loved and missed your beautiful and unique work! I was almost jumping for joy when I entered MTS2, and saw the first two featured items - skins by Enayla, and eyes by Enayla! Thank you so much for this lovely return, I'm so ecited to enter my game and look at these! As always, they're truely gorgeous skintones!

Just as a side note - to get over my missingenaylasimstuff problem, I've recently been visiting your site. Just wanted to say that I am blown away at how amazing you make your pictures. They're what I call hyper-realistic/fantasy - more realistic than life, with an element of fantasy and mystery in them. :D

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:19 AM
So glad to see you back, Enayla! Your skintones and eyes are exquisite! So realistic and beautiful

Leia

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Field Researcher
#123 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 6:19 AM
Those skins are gorgeous!!!!! Your skins have always been so unique and beautiful! You have been sorely missed and it is truly wonderful to have you back again.

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous work! <<HUGS>>
Field Researcher
#124 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 10:23 AM
great to have you back! Love these skins, amazing as always. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:13 PM Last edited by GothFlower : 8th Aug 2006 at 1:16 PM. Reason: .
Your skins always look awesom! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Welcome back! keep up the good work

ps.I love the cold female and the sunset male simmodels :lovestuc: and their eyes are beautiful.

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Page 5 of 8