Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elation Coffee Table (NEW MESH/RECOLORABLE)

by simfantastic2 Posted 19th Aug 2009 at 10:16 PM

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Mad Poster
#26 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 11:52 PM
This looks really good, nice job!
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 11:59 PM
Hey, way to go simfantastic! That's...fantastic!
Can't wait to use it.
Scholar
#28 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM
Why pay for stuff when you make great stuff for free. Great work.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:05 AM
very nice! thank you!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#30 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:09 AM
This is really nice. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:11 AM
Nice!
But most important thing hasn't become yet the styling of the object. We all must thank you for the technical effort you'd put into this true object, one of the firsts to become avaiable for download.

Winning the Game
Don't be absurd. This is an EA game! What's to win? You have already lost 50 bucks when you bought a game that contains even less than TS2 base game, and you're gonna spend ten times more if you want to get all the features that you enjoyed in TS2!
--The Sims 3 Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:33 AM
wow this is absolutly beautiful, wonderful job!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:45 AM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 12:58 AM
Gorgeous. Thank you.
Eminence Grise
#35 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:11 AM
This is very nice, good work Tested it in-game, and happy to see that the shadows work just fine (since I know that's an issue in Sims 3 mesh modding). Only issue I could see at all is that the pattern is stretched... which makes it look a little odd with some non-wood textures, for instance some of the textured metals or cracked paints. Not a big deal though

The thumbnail issue is super-easy to fix: just delete the three THUM resources from the package with S3PE, and the game will autogenerate the correct thumbnail. Just tested this and it works Dunno if it's worth an update, but anybody else who's bugged by having the wrong thumb might want to do that
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
This is very nice, good work Tested it in-game, and happy to see that the shadows work just fine (since I know that's an issue in Sims 3 mesh modding). Only issue I could see at all is that the pattern is stretched... which makes it look a little odd with some non-wood textures, for instance some of the textured metals or cracked paints. Not a big deal though

The thumbnail issue is super-easy to fix: just delete the three THUM resources from the package with S3PE, and the game will autogenerate the correct thumbnail. Just tested this and it works Dunno if it's worth an update, but anybody else who's bugged by having the wrong thumb might want to do that

Thanks for the info on the thumbnail! I had no idea I definitely will have to update with that! I'm one of those people that needs everything to be picture perfect, including the smallest things such as the thumbnail I'll take a look at the texture again, since I actually didn't test it with those type of patterns before, so thank you again! I appreciate your help! :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM
So great, we are in desperate need of new objects and this looks superior! Amazing job, looking forward to seeing more of your work~Thanx

been there and rocked that!
just crank up the volume & we can sing
like superstars & dance like we're famous
with ripped jeans, popped collars & huge glasses
cuz thats how we roll~
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:45 AM
thank you so much :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:02 AM
I can't believe someone actually made the exact end and coffee tables i have in my real house. i love these tables!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:10 AM
wow, this thing's really cool, thanks!

Every second of your life makes you more unique than everyone else.
Everything you choose to do changes society in some way.
Everything you say or hear makes you smarter than you were before.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:44 AM
REALLY like this! THank you!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:53 AM
I love this i"ll use it as is without any pattern love i the wood coloring
Forum Resident
#43 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:00 AM
This is absolutely fabulous!!!!!! Any way of persuading you to do a kitchen table like that one too? *Gives Puppy Dog Eyes*
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:02 AM
great work,thank you!
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:09 AM
This looks great! Thanks for the creation
Alchemist
#46 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 7:20 AM
Wellcome back dude, this table looks great! I often check at your site and I was thinking RL had eaten another special creator LOL
Thank you for this new object, we strongly need something cool for this game (which I still don't play since I fall bored after two minutes).
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:21 AM
This is the EXACT same table I have in my living room, except mine don't have the circle underneath the glass. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 8:35 AM
this is fantastic thank you
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:03 AM
This is a lovely piece of work and based on the sheer quantity and quality of a lot of your Sims 2 packs, I very much look forward to any conversions and new items you create for Sims 3. ;o)
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 9:20 AM
Thank you, this is a very beautiful piece.
Page 2 of 4