Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#926 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 3:39 PM
Potty training class?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#927 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 5:56 AM Last edited by Peace : 30th Aug 2019 at 6:15 AM.
Penelope Faulkner

Kale and Keon Gallegos

Chandler Murray

Weston and Walker MacIntyre

Sooooo... Penelope's Dad "Deegan" and Weston/Walker's mother "Braelyn" had an affair. Divorced their spouses and got married. Braelyn who has had two sets of natural twins, it pregnant with another set! And no i did not want them to have an affair!!! >>> ACR

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#928 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 3:31 PM
The adorable Helewyse Redwood

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#929 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 12:05 PM

Joelle Land

Zuriel & Absalom Panoski

Call me Hannah
Mad Poster
#930 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 2:18 AM
My Upsnotts, true to their name, I guess, have decided to have funny noses:

I'm not sure where this came from. All of Brittany's sons except one had a funky cheek thing going on that I know they got from their dad, but her daughter (and now both of *her* daughters) have a funky nose thing that I can't trace. The remaining son turned out well and had some nice-looking children, but he took his wife's last name (hood rule) and so he's not an Upsnott anymore. The only Upsnotts left are the one with the funky noses (and one funky-cheek son who hasn't gotten married yet, and an alien who has no nose at all). I guess it was Fate.
Forum Resident
#931 Old 28th Oct 2019 at 5:08 PM
Little Sybbyl Litton <3

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Field Researcher
#932 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 4:18 AM
Chandler Murray

Chandler's brother and sisters!!

Lilly

Emily

Miley

Simon

Field Researcher
#933 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 5:26 PM
Memphis Mayler

Monroe, again!!

Scholar
#934 Old 18th Nov 2019 at 6:59 PM
A few toddlers that are in my Uberhood, some have aged up now to child/teen now. I have way too many Sims in my Uberhood to remember any names..
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#935 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 7:44 PM
Scout Frusso

Field Researcher
#936 Old 26th Dec 2019 at 7:54 AM
Am i the only one who takes pictures anymore? lol

Ashley and Ashton Simpson

Phoebe Gentry

Forum Resident
#937 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peace
Am i the only one who takes pictures anymore? lol

Your sims are adorable. I love seeing them! I can't wait to start posting pictures again. Waiting for my computer replacement to come in so I can share like normal. Currently using my husband's computer, but that's limited to times he's not using it xD

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
Lab Assistant
#938 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 2:42 PM
My sim had been abducted twice and she came back pregnant on the second time and she gave birth to this:

I think she looks like Alita because of her big eyes and the hair she grew when she became a toddler. Cute.
Mad Poster
#939 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 11:16 PM
It's bad enough she can't see out of one eye, but how's a kid to pick up toys with these stupid mittens? In another house, a boy is happy to have a little brother that looks like HIM.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#940 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 11:28 PM
When you want some attention but all your parents do is WooHoo all the time

He simply decided to climb in the dog's bed and sleep there!
Mad Poster
#941 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:03 PM
Tsumi and Loko, adopted twins - They're actually clones of Ty Bubbler. I liked his unique face so much I wanted more of them.

Alien Sim (yes, that is her name)

Galaxy Newson

Olympia Tricou - Heiress of the Tricou clan

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#942 Old 13th May 2020 at 2:26 PM
Dennis Dreamer is proud to announce he is a big brother, to baby Drew
Sons of Darius Dreamer (Brandi Broke & Darren Dreamer) & Riley Gieke (Erin Beaker & Chester Gieke)

Hannie Bell
Daughter of Pauline Aspir & Daniel Bell

Flint Grunt
Son of Violet Grunt (Jocque) & Rick Contrary. Violet's husband Tank thinks it's his. He's already not happy seeing as their twin boys were just about to go off to college, now he's got to start this parenting journey all over.

Iain Picasso
Son of Mark Picasso (The Picasso's son) & Robin Picasso (Ottomas twin)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#943 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 12:11 PM
Stephen Tinker aged up his youngest son from baby to toddler. The game usually doesn't use cc hair or clothes when my sims age up. Little Jimmy was the exception He looks like a baby... Tina Turner! It took me a while to stop laughing but I fixed him and he looks like a normal toddler now!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#944 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 6:56 AM
I love the Ottomas babies. As toddlers, they almost always end up looking like Muppets.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#945 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 12:50 AM
Some more amazing examples of Ottomas DNA... my Ottomas twins, Jasmine and Ruby.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
#946 Old 13th Aug 2020 at 9:00 PM
Bud Baker, the cutest toddler in Luna Canyon. I haven't been lucky with cute toddlers this generation - probably because I make my Sims too cartoony. But I love his chubby cheeks!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#947 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 7:43 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 4th Sep 2020 at 4:42 PM. Reason: typos
Wei Wong :lovestruc
Born in game sim that promises to be as beautiful as her mom Mailing is.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Lab Assistant
#948 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 12:56 AM
Very large pictures in the spoilers, sorry! forgot to edit them for size.

The adorable Adler triplets circa 2020 (it's currently 2042 in game) Nickolas, the baby on the right, already has children that are his age here. It's so weird how attached one can get to these little pixels <3

Dante Steel, early 2026. I tend to micromanage my sims, so when I get a toddler in this stage I can't help but aw and take many photos. But he was definitely wearing his family down with the help of his twin sisters Iris and Jude who aren't even a full year older than him. One grandparent, two parents and two helpful teens could barely keep up with that chaos.

And last but not least, the most adorable toddler Aubrey Adler in 2027. She's a newly turned 18 year old now, and she's only gotten more gorgeous. She inherited her father's almond shaped eyes and they're just so distinct and beautiful.

Mad Poster
#949 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 9:31 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 8th Oct 2020 at 1:30 PM. Reason: Correction
I'm still playing on my old computer (though I'm posting on the new one), so I'm sorry the pictures are still in low resolution. Peni Jo and Peregrine McBain are about to grow up into children, so, with the permission of their parents, I'm taking the opportunity to post some last pictures of them as toddlers. They were the first babies born in my game, and are still the only born-in-game Sims in our Veronaville.

@Peni Griffin and @joandsarah77 , Peni Jo is of course your Goddaughter. Provided all goes well, she and her brother should celebrate their birthday today. You might want to send her greetings.

Decision time for Peni Jo: Her brother Gerry is teaching her to talk, but her dad Bill has just arrived with her bottle. Should she go on learning to talk or stop and drink her milk? She's hungry.

Since she had her back to us in the first picture, I took one of her facing the camera. She's a good girl: She finished learning to talk with Gerry, and then drank her milk.

So he doesn't get jealous, here's one with her brother Peregrine in it. He's learning to talk with his mum Jenny, while Peni Jo is still learning to walk with her big sister Glenda. This was taken on Saturday when Gerry was ill with 'flu.

Since we're allowed four pictures, here's another recent one of of Peni Jo. She's playing with their new teddy.

By coincidence today is my birthday too (my mum gave me the new computer for it), so it looks like the twins and I are going to celebrate our birthdays on the same day.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#950 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 10:17 AM
@AndrewGloria Happy birthday to Peni Jo. :lovestruc I am sure you are going to love your new pc Andrew.

Since this is a phot thread here are the Greenman triplets from Riverblossom Hills

Blossom in purple, her sister Breeze in yellow and their brother Bramble in green.
Really hoping they grow into those faces...
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 38 of 42