Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Sept 1, 2008 - Stair Mod to Allow Puppies Kitten and Toddler to use Them - Requested

by rebecah Posted 1st May 2008 at 1:03 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM by rebecah : Added Spiral Stair Mod for Apartments EP

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
No it does not check for this I did that with the toddler mod and it made it to confusing to people.

Thanks for the answer!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 7:18 AM
Thank you so much for this mod - I absolutely love that my little ones aren't confined to one spot of the house just because of the stairs. I'm going through all my hacks, trying to decide if I should install AL yet or not, and I was just wondering if you know whether or not it's compatible. I don't see why it wouldn't be, except maybe for the spiral stairs, but I just thought I'd check.

Thanks again so much for this awesome mod!
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chapsticky
Thank you so much for this mod - I absolutely love that my little ones aren't confined to one spot of the house just because of the stairs. I'm going through all my hacks, trying to decide if I should install AL yet or not, and I was just wondering if you know whether or not it's compatible. I don't see why it wouldn't be, except maybe for the spiral stairs, but I just thought I'd check.

Thanks again so much for this awesome mod!
I installed AL, and it looks like the new spiral stairs won't use the mod.

"Just for this moment...As long as your mine..."
Scholar
Original Poster
#79 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gina_chan
I installed AL, and it looks like the new spiral stairs won't use the mod.

I will need to update it for Apartments as soon as I can.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:30 AM
Wow, rebecah, thanks for updating this so quickly!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 10:49 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 12:29 PM
Thank you for updating for the AL spiral stairs so quickly! You are a sweetheart! I'm updating my files right now!!! :D

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Banned
#83 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 1:01 PM
Thanks for this mod!

Sadly my toddler can't use the new spiral stairs (AL), although I dl the updated version. Is it just me? Does it do right by others?
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 6:04 AM
Really useful !
Thank a lot for sharing.
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 12:28 AM
This is really nice, all is needed now is a mod for toddler\puppy & kitten use of elevator.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:27 PM
It's great!
I found this mod and an other from you which allows only toddlers to use stairs, but I only need a mod that allows only puppies and kittens use stairs..
Because I try to stay away toddlers from toilet and other parts of the house with stairs.
Can you please do that one?
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:50 PM
Thank you so much!

One of my favorite memories is of my brother being ridden.... yes, ridden like a sled down the stairs. Our dogs got in a fight at the top, knocked him down, and fought all the way down, riding on top of my poor brother. They got to the bottom and we all ran to him, panicked, but he jumped up and screamed "Let's do it again!"

Four year olds are crazy! Maybe I can re-create that now. LOL
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 1:51 AM
W00t! You rock my socks. :D!
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 7:07 PM
This is awesome because when i was a toddler i'd always be climbing up and down the stairs (according to my mom) i dont see why simTods cant too as for puppies and kittens they usually can climb stairs
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 3:47 AM
I used to use the old toddler stairs mod. Question. I have EPs up to Pets and am using Marvines Spiral stairs. Can I use the Apartment Life stairs mod for this to work.
Instructor
#91 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 1:21 AM
Does this work with Mansions & Gardens?
Scholar
Original Poster
#92 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmberDiceless
Does this work with Mansions & Gardens?

Yes, you need the straight stair mod for the new Mansions & Gardens Stairs. There are no actual changes to the global portion of the stairs.
Scholar
Original Poster
#93 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jerryking
I used to use the old toddler stairs mod. Question. I have EPs up to Pets and am using Marvines Spiral stairs. Can I use the Apartment Life stairs mod for this to work.

I'm sorry this mod will not work with Marvine's Spiral Stairs.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 6:54 AM
Yay Rebecah!!! This ROX! Therefore... YOU rock!

They must have taken my marbles away. :(
Field Researcher
#95 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 6:04 AM
Thank you for updating for the AL. You're the best.
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 7:35 AM
What a simple but brilliant mod !! I can't thank you enough.
Test Subject
#97 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:47 PM
Omg!A revelation! Thankyou!
Forum Resident
#98 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:11 AM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:07 PM
Wowwwwwwwwww! Love it

Thank you.
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 1:16 AM
Beck, you are brilliant! An awesome idea one that I agree with you Maxis should have come up with, but didn't. It took a more creative talent, and an awesome creator who loves the game as much as the rest of us simmers do, to come up with not just the idea but the fix for it as well! We all owe you a huge thank you for bringing us so many incredible creations & mods.
Page 4 of 5