Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newcrest Campus

by wouterfan Posted 29th Dec 2019 at 9:31 PM - Updated 30th Dec 2019 at 8:53 PM by wouterfan : Install instructions + clarification

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilovesmypuppies
This looks SO awesome!! TYSM!!! I'm so excited about it that I literally (right here) stopped mid-thanks post to play... Unfortunately the family I tried to play (Elliot Something-or-Another, I think) couldn't get to his classes I'm so bummed, but I will continue to test to see if I can figure out the issue. I'll update this post within a few hours with what I figure out (if I figure anything out, that is...)

Hi! Im so glad you like it! I tried it in my game and i don't have sims having issues to go to classes. They take a bit longer to leave the lot but they still "disappear". Maybe its a mod in your game thats causing this? Or some kind of bug
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 2:54 AM
I only see the file "Newcrest Campus.rar" when I download it... I don't see anything that says Slot_009999 or whatever even after I downloaded it. Help! I'd really love to play in this world, it looks *gorgeous*!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kelsey41375
I only see the file "Newcrest Campus.rar" when I download it... I don't see anything that says Slot_009999 or whatever even after I downloaded it. Help! I'd really love to play in this world, it looks *gorgeous*!

Hi! You need to unpack the .rar file. You can do this by using something like WinRar. Inside the rar files you will find the save files
Theorist
#29 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 3:53 PM
Thanks for this!! It's a lovely neighbourhood but I don't have Pets and Island Living, I have all the others. Can I still download it and have it play in my game? If so I'd love to download it.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 7:01 PM
Thank you for such amazingwork you've done!! But I have an issue, my sims don't go to classes. They have an icon like something is on their way you know.. how can I fix it? I love the sims you've created and really want to play them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 7:39 AM
Oh wow! This looks absolutely amazing. I can't wait to play this neighbourhood now Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
Thanks for this!! It's a lovely neighbourhood but I don't have Pets and Island Living, I have all the others. Can I still download it and have it play in my game? If so I'd love to download it.

Hi! The missing objects will just be replaced or disappear. Nothing a few changes in build mode cant fix i think
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EuphoriaUA
Thank you for such amazingwork you've done!! But I have an issue, my sims don't go to classes. They have an icon like something is on their way you know.. how can I fix it? I love the sims you've created and really want to play them

Have you tried resetting them using testingcheats and then shift click them. It should show you the option to reset the sims
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wouterfan
Have you tried resetting them using testingcheats and then shift click them. It should show you the option to reset the sims

yes, I have, and tried playing different families.
Then I copied some families and started new game and there was no issue (with EA uni buildings). I really have no idea what's wrong
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EuphoriaUA
yes, I have, and tried playing different families.
Then I copied some families and started new game and there was no issue (with EA uni buildings). I really have no idea what's wrong

Thats strange.. and when you take your sim to britechester before school starts, does the same thing happen? A bit of a hassle i know.
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 3:24 AM
Hey did you put any of these lots on the gallery? If so could we have the gallery ID to check them out?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stephythedolomite
Hey did you put any of these lots on the gallery? If so could we have the gallery ID to check them out?

Hi! I'll put them in later . My origin ID is: Wouterfan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 6:41 PM
Had to comment - one of the venues strongly resembles a bar/club that's at my alma mater. Nice work! Everything looks gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dclove0912
Had to comment - one of the venues strongly resembles a bar/club that's at my alma mater. Nice work! Everything looks gorgeous.

Aw thats so cool! It is so nice to know people are playing with this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 19th Jan 2020 at 3:59 PM
Thank you so much for spending so much time to make life easier for me. I am way to lazy to do this myself <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 3:14 AM
WOW, thanks for the time and effort you put into this huge project to create a new student neighborhood. I have only seen the images you placed. I can't wait to try it on my departure and start new stories in the new student neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyghel
WOW, thanks for the time and effort you put into this huge project to create a new student neighborhood. I have only seen the images you placed. I can't wait to try it on my departure and start new stories in the new student neighborhood.

That is so sweet! Thanks so much <3
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 3:44 AM
would like to move the entire town to my own saved game. put all the lots down and noticed that there are gaps between each lot so was just wondering where you got the little town homes that fill the gaps in between the lots and make them look really nice and connected.

p.s. love this town so much
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 2:25 AM Last edited by incorporealblook : 21st Mar 2020 at 3:40 AM.
Hi! I keep trying to open this .rar file, but instead of unpacking a save file, it unpacks to "MTS_wouterfan_1895125_NewcrestCampus.rar.cpgz" -- is there another download link? Or are the lots on the gallery?

Edit: GOT IT!!! I had to update The Unarchiver (I'm on mac). I'M SO PUMPED TO PLAY THIS!!! It'll be so nice to give my sims more school options during the COVID-19 quarantine.
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 7:04 PM
Default Gros travail !
Vraiment, bravo pour cette (fastidieuse) création !
Page 2 of 2