Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 3:33 PM
Hi! First post, but long-time user of the site!
I'm Lexy, I'm 21 years old, and I first found mts YEARS ago when I began to mod ts3 2012.

I'm beginning to get more involved in the sims community so I figured that included getting more involved in the forum part of this website, so hello!

I've played ALL the sims games, including medieval (and some console sims games lol). My favorite is a tie between 2 and 3, but I've been playing a lot of 4 recently. I've loved the series for a very long time. Aside from sims, I like to play many other kinds of video games. Anything from Stardew Valley to Elden Ring! And some of my other hobbies include reading, writing, art, and anime

That's about it! I'm very excited to start being more involved in this community!!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 5:54 PM
Hi @clumsycowplant Nice to meet you, Lexy! Really great to hear from simmers who have been playing for a long time! I've played all four iterations, Sims 2 is by far my favourite, closely followed by Sims 1 and Sims 3. I'm not a great fan of Sims 4 I'm afraid!
I hope you'll post some pictures of your sims in the Pictures forums, and join in the conversations on the discussion forums too. If you click community> Creative Corner at the top of the page you'll also see a place to post about your writing and art- it's pretty quiet there, so we could do with someone to make some new posts!