Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Mega Mod v7

by scumbumbo Posted 31st Jan 2015 at 1:51 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 10:57 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Nov 13, 2018 game patch

1012 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 682 Feedback Posts, 329 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 41
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:37 PM
This is AWESOME. I truly Love this MOD!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 7:57 PM
thanks so much
Deceased
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xDemoiselleGothique
After installing this mod I can't try for a baby anymore? Help?

This mod doesn't alter the try for baby (or any other) action at all. Either you have installed another mod or object that broke the try for baby action, or possibly your sims just weren't in the mood for some reason.

You might try clearing out the Lot files from the lotcacheddata folder in your Documents\The Sims 4 - that can sometimes help when things go wrong.
Deceased
Original Poster
#29 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 8:04 PM Last edited by scumbumbo : 21st Feb 2015 at 4:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by grimsoul
Thank you for this. Any way to make the options available to non-active sims? Like if my sim gets one of the townies pregnant.

I'd have to play around with it a bit, but I'm sure it can be done and was something I'd considered working on already.

EDIT - This change is included in version 4 of the mod.
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 12:40 AM
Would this work to with the male pregnancy to I have the mod for that to or just for the women?
But I really love this mod it is a great one thank-you so much for doing it
Deceased
Original Poster
#31 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by white_tiger2128
Would this work to with the male pregnancy to I have the mod for that to or just for the women?
But I really love this mod it is a great one thank-you so much for doing it

The mod doesn't check the gender at all, so if you have a pregnant male the pregnancy menus should show up and work fine.
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:36 AM
Can you help me because the mod show it is working but I don't know how to get the pie menu or is something am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:56 AM
I am so happy with this Mod. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:23 AM
it didnt work for me.....
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:32 AM
This mod does NOT WORK!!
i downloaded the version 3 and the mod just wont work, the pie menu doesnt come up at all!!! HELP PLZ!!
Deceased
Original Poster
#36 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolgirl8704
i downloaded the version 3 and the mod just wont work, the pie menu doesnt come up at all!!! HELP PLZ!!

OK, that's just insanely rude. You're claiming the mod doesn't work when hundreds of others are using it just fine and then have the gall to cry for help? How can you possibly expect modders to continue to put in the countless hours of UNPAID work required to make these kinds of mods when you act this way?
Deceased
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:26 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 21st Feb 2015 at 4:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by assassincreed4
Can you help me because the mod show it is working but I don't know how to get the pie menu or is something am I doing wrong?

Yes, I can help you out as you're asking politely.

As the directions state, this is a mod which contains both a package and a script. You should see the mod listed twice in the game (the package shows up under "Custom Content" and the script further down under "Script Mods"). If it only shows up under one or the other then it isn't installed properly. I strongly suggest using the mod installer by Raxdiam that I have a link to on the description page.

Because it contains a script, script mods must be enabled in your game options.

Finally, the menu will only show up when clicking on the currently selected sim and they are pregnant. If you click on another sim, even if they are pregnant, the menu will not appear. (Clicking on another sim is now enabled in version 4)

All of this stuff is already explained in the description page and in other posts in the mod feedback discussion, but since you asked politely you get results. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 10:48 AM
This is perfect! I'm sure I'll find a properly twisted use for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 11:47 AM
Thank you so much! I've been waiting so long for a mod that could choose the baby gender, really appreciate it! <3
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:38 PM
i downloaded the mod and it came up in the active mod list that comes up when you enter the sims except when my sim was pregnant the menu didnt come up does anyone know how to fix it?
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:06 PM
Default sorry my friend, i tried your way, but it still not work, i need your help too*^_^*
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo

As the directions state, this is a mod which contains both a package and a script. You should see the mod listed twice in the game (the package shows up under "Custom Content" and the script further down under "Script Mods"). If it only shows up under one or the other then it isn't installed properly. I strongly suggest using the mod installer by Raxdiam that I have a link to on the description page.

Finally, the menu will only show up when clicking on the currently selected sim and they are pregnant. If you click on another sim, even if they are pregnant, the menu will not appear. Clicking on another sim might be supported in a future version.

All of this stuff is already explained in the description page and in other posts in the mod feedback discussion, but since you asked politely you get results. Hope this helps!

i tried your way, and i do saw the mod listed twice in the game, but it didn't show up on my pregnant sim, what do i need to fix?
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:08 PM
Default Please help

Finally, the menu will only show up when clicking on the currently selected sim and they are pregnant. If you click on another sim, even if they are pregnant, the menu will not appear. Clicking on another sim might be supported in a future version.

Hi... I'm brand new to the sims 4 (and kind of the sims 2 and 3 too) and I didn't understand your reply. Does the player have to be pregnant before the mod is downloaded? And if so how do the teenagers/elders get pregnant? Does a townie have to get the player pregnant or does your other player have to get your girl player pregnant? Sorry for all the questions! I like questions.... Please reply :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:07 PM
Hi! The mod is insanely cool and something I've been looking for! I honestly get tired of waiting for my sims to have the kids. I am not familiar with script mods (If it's not obvious XD) and was wondering if there was a way to get the script mod working without downloading a mod installer? My script mod is not showing up at start-up. Thanks!
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:52 PM
hey
can you help me to make the mod?
its dont work to my sims why?
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:56 PM
Default hey
its dont work to me its at the least mods but its dont work what i do?please help me we can do teamviewer if you want
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 8:59 PM
I have been looking for mod like this for ages, many thanks!
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:06 PM
Default Help please?
I've tried downloading this mod and I've downloaded both files but when i go on the game they are both under as script mods? can anyone help me please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 10:25 PM
great mod thank you for your hard work
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grimsoul
Thank you for this. Any way to make the options available to non-active sims? Like if my sim gets one of the townies pregnant.

I'd have to play around with it a bit, but I'm sure it can be done and was something I'd considered working on already.

That would be great. Until then I just work around it by switching households to the pregnant townie and set the pregnancy the way I want it then switch back to my household.

Thanks again for your time and work spent making this mod.
Deceased
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 5:18 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 21st Feb 2015 at 4:32 AM.
I understand a lot of people are having problems installing this, it is one of only a handful of mods that contain both a package and a script.

PLEASE just use the mod installer mentioned in the mod description page and make sure your scripts are enabled in your game options and it should work fine. If you have a pregnant sim named Suzy, click on her in the game and you should get the pregnancy menu available. If Suzy is not pregnant you won't see the menu. If you click on anyone other than Suzy you won't see the menu.

Maybe I'm just terrible at giving directions, but I really don't know how I can make it clearer.

If someone could make a YouTube video demonstrating how to install this mod (I wouldn't have any clue how to make a video like that) I will direct individuals to that and credit you on the mod page. I think this will become a popular way to make mods in the future as it minimizes the chance of mods conflicting with each other, so you will be doing everyone a tremendous favor (and get a lot of YouTube hits to boot!)
Page 2 of 41