Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Mega Mod v7

by scumbumbo Posted 31st Jan 2015 at 1:51 AM - Updated 15th Nov 2018 at 10:57 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Nov 13, 2018 game patch

1012 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 682 Feedback Posts, 329 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 41
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:19 PM
Does anyone know if this mod conflicts with MB's multiples mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 12:29 AM
This is awesome! And it totally works with AgonistAgent's Babies for Everyone!
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 2:26 AM
Default ?
Quote: Originally posted by mollipopster
This mod is awesome. Also, I installed it (manually) just as you suggested and it works beautifully! Not that I'm downing any folks who had trouble. I sometimes have trouble with mods, too. I just thought you might like a post saying "This is great! Everything worked perfectly!" for a change.
I tried to install manually. It did nothing. what did you do to install it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 3:18 AM
Nice!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#80 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 6:51 AM
more awesomeness... thanks!
Deceased
Original Poster
#81 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crisys31
If you Manually install the script mod you need to rename the file..

Btw Really nice mod.

Thank you and glad it's working for you, but renaming that file is not really necessary. Doesn't hurt anything though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 11:27 PM
I see there is a compressed file with .py and .pyo endings. What do I do with those? Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:31 AM
:)
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:45 AM
I have installed the mod using the Mod Manager, but it is not working.
I have restarted the game twice.
Enabled and disabled the mod. (of course exiting and restarting)
I enable cheats, click the sim and get no menu regarding this mod.

Help please.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 2:12 AM
I Deleted my other post because it has come to my eye, that the file just renames it back to it original name.
Only other thing I did was delete another file from my mods folder. But I don't recall what it was that I deleted.

Still Great mod..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 2:58 AM
Many thanks.
Deceased
Original Poster
#87 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 3:50 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 21st Feb 2015 at 4:34 AM.
  • Use Raxdiam's The Sims 4 Mod Manager mentioned in the mod description page.
  • After installing using the Mod Manager, it should show both a package and script for this mod.
  • You must have script mods enabled in your game options.
  • I have added screenshots on the mod description page showing a successful install using the Mod Manager, and where to enable Script Mods in the game.
  • The menu will show up ONLY if the target sim is pregnant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 7:43 PM
Awesome mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:00 PM
thanks for making
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 8:18 PM
Lot of Thanks for this awesome Mod. Exactly what I needed , sometimes I´m really impatient with the pregnancy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 11:44 PM
Good mod, thanks
Test Subject
#92 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 2:43 AM
This file type is installed in the zipped right mods folder? I installed but has no interaction in the game related to the mod: / Tenhos other installed mods that work perfectly , but it does not . But it appears on my list of installed mods .
Test Subject
#93 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 8:55 AM
I have followed all the directions that you gave and my sim is pregnant but for some reason the menu does not show up 0.o could it be because I used the pregnancy test option in the sims? I didn't know you had too enable scripts first before it would work so I'm not sure if that affected it or not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 1:22 PM
Worked perfectly straight out of the box. Excellent mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 5:37 PM
One of the best the Sims 4 Mods
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 1:56 AM
so i did exactly what it said to do and it says its in my game at the startup but when I go on the pie menu its not there...is it by a cheats or something
Deceased
Original Poster
#97 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:37 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 21st Feb 2015 at 4:35 AM.
  • Use Raxdiam's The Sims 4 Mod Manager mentioned in the mod description page.
  • After installing using the Mod Manager, it should show both a package and script for this mod.
  • You must have script mods enabled in your game options.
  • I have added screenshots on the mod description page showing a successful install using the Mod Manager, and where to enable Script Mods in the game.
  • The menu will show up ONLY if the target sim is pregnant.
Test Subject
#98 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 3:21 AM
Guys, I figured out why manually installing this mod doesn't work. At least, this worked for me. Unzip the files on your desktop. This changes nothing. Then open up the file that is still zipped. Take out the file with a note on it. DO NOT UNZIP THIS FILE! Only remove the text file. Then take your two files and put them in your mods folder. BAM! Mega Mod installed. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 5:44 AM
3Q
Test Subject
#100 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 4:59 PM
Default Pause Pregnancy Like in Sims 3
Does this mod allow you to pause pregnancy like that mod for sims 3? If not, is it possible?
Page 4 of 41