Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 31
Scholar
#76 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 10:13 AM Last edited by aparkison : 2nd Sep 2015 at 7:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Could you try this one (made with the latest patch) and see if it works for you?

Sorry. I didn't see this (I don't log in here often). I will try it next time I launch Sims 4 and see if it works. If it doesn't, I will report back. Thanks!

Edit: Looks like we had a small patch today. I still haven't had a chance to play yet. Sorry (again).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 7:47 PM
Thanks you for this. Makes it a lot easier looking through all the outfits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 8:58 AM
Tried yesterday and... WOW!
Thanks for this extremely useful mod ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 10:29 PM
YAY Finally found what ive been looking for!!!! Going to try is ASAP! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaybud4
Both the three-column and four-column versions are working for me on the latest version, but occasionally items will get shifted sideways off the grid. Applying/removing a filter will usually fix it, but it's rather annoying.

That's an EA issue. I've had it a long time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 3:01 PM
THIS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 9:53 PM
I love being able to see more, thank you (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 7:17 AM
tkssssss
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 9:24 AM
Nice <3
Test Subject
#85 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 9:47 AM
It's a fantastic idea, and I've been using it for a while now, but it's gotten to the point where I am FED UP with trying to use it. At first, I noticed that the items in CAS suddenly began shifting. Well, now it does that CONSTANTLY - even when you change the filters. And not even that. Sometimes the items will disappear completely, or you can't see them on your Sim at all (that happens most with clothing). I loved using this mod, but now I have to let it go. By the way (if this is useful information at all), I was using the 3 column version (and the color swatches), and I run the game in fullscreen mode. Accessories, shoes, pants, dresses, and shirts all get messed up. I don't really notice the issue when it comes to makeup or facial features.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ImmortallyFalling
It's a fantastic idea, and I've been using it for a while now, but it's gotten to the point where I am FED UP with trying to use it. At first, I noticed that the items in CAS suddenly began shifting. Well, now it does that CONSTANTLY - even when you change the filters. And not even that. Sometimes the items will disappear completely, or you can't see them on your Sim at all (that happens most with clothing). I loved using this mod, but now I have to let it go. By the way (if this is useful information at all), I was using the 3 column version (and the color swatches), and I run the game in fullscreen mode. Accessories, shoes, pants, dresses, and shirts all get messed up. I don't really notice the issue when it comes to makeup or facial features.

I don't know for sure if your issues are caused by this mod (I don't experience any myself, but again I don't use CC so I don't have a whole lot of items in CAS). I'll update the mod when Get Together's patch releases this week and hopefully it can fix some issues (if it didn't then these issues are probably beyond my control).

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ImmortallyFalling

This is actually a CC problem, not the mod. For some reason, and I have no idea which ones, some CC for cas causes items to shift. I'm sorry I can't help you any further with the shifting but all I can say is switch clothes tabs or make up tags till it resets. Works for me after a while.
Test Subject
#88 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 2:14 PM
Need update for new version of game.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#89 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 5:23 PM
Thanks for the update =)
Any idea if the color swatches still work? or do we need to hang tight for a new update on that as well.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#90 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
Thanks for the update =)
Any idea if the color swatches still work? or do we need to hang tight for a new update on that as well.

I don't use the color swatches myself so I don't know whether they still work or not. If people are reporting they are not working I'll update them.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#91 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I don't use the color swatches myself so I don't know whether they still work or not. If people are reporting they are not working I'll update them.

I just tested the color swatch and it makes all sims "stuck" in child age. The traits are correct etc. but the icon gets stuck. If I take the color swatch out, it's back to normal.

Lab Assistant
#92 Old 6th Dec 2015 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dominique
I just tested the color swatch and it makes all sims "stuck" in child age. The traits are correct etc. but the icon gets stuck. If I take the color swatch out, it's back to normal.

I get the same issue
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 8:07 PM
This is totally awsome! Thx 4 the share...
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Raspberries
That's an EA issue. I've had it a long time.

ohoho that makes my conscience clearer, I also thought this was this mod's problem and was on my way to uninstall it! Thank you! ♥~

Sorry for my English!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 6:08 AM
Thank You :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 8:03 PM
Brilliant addition. Should have always been there.
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 5:08 AM Last edited by ohhaiimkeeya : 26th Jan 2016 at 4:40 PM.
Can't get it to work. Not sure what the issue is.

Edit: Found the problem, I updated my game to v1.4. Sucks though cause I was really looking forward to using this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 4:59 PM
NICE!!!! I have way to much content for the normal two columns this was a very helpful mod!!!!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:11 PM
With todays patch the little icon in the corner of the item thumbnail that show what package it items is from no long displays with the mod installed. They also added a new icon of a little wrench that would show on custom content items so you don't see that either.
You still get multiple columns, just not the package icon, so it's not a big problem, I just wanted to point it out so you would be aware of it.
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Mystical-Simmer : 4th Feb 2016 at 10:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grimsoul
With todays patch the little icon in the corner of the item thumbnail that show what package it items is from no long displays with the mod installed. They also added a new icon of a little wrench that would show on custom content items so you don't see that either.
You still get multiple columns, just not the package icon, so it's not a big problem, I just wanted to point it out so you would be aware of it.

Yes Grimsoul I am getting the little wrench icon as well it still works perfectly apart from that

Nevermind I think it's the update that show CC with a new wrench icon lol
Page 4 of 31