Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2022 at 5:08 PM
Default CAS Sim Story Builder?
I'm trying to find a site, applet, or even just a list that will allow me to pre generate a Sim story by answering the right questions in the right order to get the opening story I'm looking for. Does anyone know if such a thing exists or where to find it. I've done any number of searches but they've almost exclusively pointed me toward information on Neighborhood stories, or just Sim documentation that is not at all what I'm looking for.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2022 at 4:34 AM
No sure what you actually mean but have you tried looking in the Programs and Utilities Section, you might find what your looking for there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
No sure what you actually mean but have you tried looking in the Programs and Utilities Section, you might find what your looking for there.

What I mean is that there are a LOT of questions in the Story Sim creator, I haven't counted them yet, and depending on what order you answer them you get certain attributed built into your Sim, including increased wealth at the start, but also a career and all of your traits. I'm wondering if anyone has actually mapped this out to determine what answers breed what results. This isn't a mod I'm looking for, just something I'd like to find so I'm not reliant on trial and error. I'd like to design a fully built character without having to go in and edit it directly.