Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#76 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
I recently reinstalled Chris's Community Lot time with LimeyYoshi's fix because someone recommended it.

My pop-up countdown clock always looks like this (with or without data retries). The mod still works, the sims come back at the time I know they should be and I don't get any errors with testing cheats on, but has anyone seen this before? HCDU didn't detect any conflicts.

Do you have LimeyYoshi's updated file? I know I had some issue with it and pinged them to be told it had been updated.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do you have LimeyYoshi's updated file? I know I had some issue with it and pinged them to be told it had been updated.

I downloaded it a month ago, so it's the updated version. And the weird clock is the only issue I'm having, I haven't gotten any errors.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 7:02 PM
What's wrong with the pop up? Mine has always looked something like that. I will see if I have a screenshot.

What does LimeyYoshi's fix do? Does it fix the random "sim will be gone for 3 days" bug that you have to force error on them x2 to fix?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#79 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 9:51 PM
My popup has always said, "Subject will return in X hours X minutes".

And when it says more than 3 days (which it does very occasionally ) I force the subject home by 'deleting" them from the lot and then adding them back in by using the insimenator-that works.

That's clearly a glitch in the matrix.

I haven't downloaded any updated files.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Alchemist
#80 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 3:20 AM
I recently reinstalled Chris Hatch's Community Lot time with LimeyYoshi's fix because someone recommended it.

My pop-up countdown clock always looks like this (with or without data retries). The mod still works, the sims come back at the time I know they should be and I don't get any errors with testing cheats on, but has anyone seen this before? HCDU didn't detect any conflicts.

I have both the CLT and Yoshi's patch. I've never seen the 'data retries' thing. And the timer concurs with when I know the sim should return. Was your sim really off-lot for eight days?

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Forum Resident
#81 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
I have both the CLT and Yoshi's patch. I've never seen the 'data retries' thing. And the timer concurs with when I know the sim should return. Was your sim really off-lot for eight days?

Nope, they were off-lot for the afternoon and came back correctly. The timer counts down, but in no discernible pattern.
Alchemist
#82 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 10:54 AM
Nope, they were off-lot for the afternoon and came back correctly. The timer counts down, but in no discernible pattern.

I suspect you must have something else interfering with it, then.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Mad Poster
#83 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 1:23 PM
I can't find a screenshot from my game, sorry. But the "data retries" screenshot looks like the original community time project from MATY, not Chris Hatch's version. That's why I thought it looked normal.

Or could it be a non-US-English language issue? I used to play in UK English and now play in US English (because it's the same and I couldn't be bothered to change it manually).

I remember the "8h40" etc because I remember thinking that is how times are written in French, and also, the original mod used to have two separate pop ups, one saying "Sim returning in XXX minutes" and one saying "Waiting until +0 days at 14h30" and the one with the clock time would time out while the other one stayed on screen and I remember thinking that was strange and it ought to be the other way around.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Page 4 of 4