Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 12:03 PM
Default Modding issues with fame and frozen loot
Hi everyone,
I'm new here so hope this is the rignt place to ask my questions, if not tell me : I've started modding 5 days ago. I downloaded Zerbu Mod constructor V4 (I'm currently using) as well as NOtepad++ and sims 4 studio (have never used them so far) and have never coding so far.

The objective is to create super sims able to influence their surrounders. So far I have had issues with two of my interactions :

1) Made a social interaction that SHOULD remove all fame to the target sims (tried with 5 fame rank down cheat loots, also tried to add a buf with continous statistic modifiers of fame with a factor of -4000), but Target sims only loose max 2 stars (5 star celebrity-> 3 star celebrity, 4 stars celebrity -> 2 stars celebrity). Does anyone know why ? Is there any specific buff or trait or whatever preventing more loss (note that, on the opposite, adding 5 fame rank up cheat loots works, 0 star celebrity -> 5 stars celebrity) ? How can I bypass that limit ?

2) Made an immediate interaction that make all suronding sims frozen (Immediate Interaction -> add buff A to actor sim -> the buff A contains a broadcaster -> another buff B is spread to sims through the broadcaster -> Buff B loot on Addition is make frozen adult). Issue : frozen sims, though successfully frozen, still move normally. How can i prevent them to act normally as long as they are frozen ?

Thanks for your answers