Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 12:42 AM
Default What do you find attractive?
Ok, so I is borded...... so, I decided to start a new topic. What do you find attractive in the same (opposit?) sex? PG 13 comments ONLY please.

Ok, I'll start. I used to think I was supper shallow, but now, not so much. Like, I'll see a celeb, and think,
"Wow, he is so cute."
but then I'll read an artical about him, or see something he said that I dont agree with, and I'm compleetly unattracted to him after that. So, I like guys who are not ugly. They dont have to be beautiful, but just not absolutly ugly. LOL I dont have a high standard about looks. Like, if you see somebody you've never met before, obviously you're going to go on looks, because that's all you have. But after you get to know somone, it compleetly changes things. I've had that happen to me several times with a guy I though was hot that turned out to be an ass. On the flip side, Ive met a guy who I thought was compleetly unattractive, only to get to know him and develop a huge crush. So, for me personality is a huge part of if I'm attracted to somone or not.

As far as looks are concerned, I guess I could generalize enough to say I usualy like more butch guys. Like, not super butch, but I'm just not a fan of flamboyant guys. I honestly dont care if he's a little overweight. As long as he take pride in how he looks, and is clean. Dark hair is nice too. The problem is, I dont think I could make a sweeping statement about what I find attractive, because then I'll find an exception to the rule.

Anyways, that was way longer than I intended. So, what do you find attractive?
PG 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 1:47 AM Last edited by joninmobile : 24th Jun 2010 at 2:03 AM.
I never liked overweight guys. For me to be attracted to someone, they don't have to have a perfect body (I don't) but they shouldn't be overly noticeably fat. That's really my only hang up, I like all races, all hair colors, eye colors, ages, "types" (though I can't stand those stuck up fashion bois). I don't think I've seen a guy who wasn't fat and I was like thinking Ugly! pretty much all non-fat guys look good to me, though I guess he can be ugly if he has hardly any teeth or something

ETA:

Also a guy can't be stupid. I mean you should have enough brains to carry on an intelligent conversation in IM. I had one guy trying to talk to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying because he wouldn't type like a literate person, amidst the inane babbling, he just kept saying you're hot. So I was like, um okay dude, your not my type, I like someone who is at least somewhat smart (I didn't want to use the word "intelligent" because he might not have known what it meant).
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 8:05 AM
Haha, Wicked_Poppies, you posted this on my B-day! LOL. I always have to base things on looks first. One time, i saw a guy, talked to him, and than he tried to hit me! I found out he was an extreme homophobe, and i felt bad for him.... But i find honesty, charisma, modesty, VERY attractive. And, i dont like overwieght(as in, 20 or more pounds than average) because they tend to be a slob, and i hate being dirty! haha
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:31 AM
you know, i just don't notice people o.o, whenever I'm on the streets I'm on my happy world, my friends have been mad at me a lot of times because they talk to me & i don't notice XD, yup I'm a big daydreamer, I've been about to being run over a car more times that I can remember LOL, to me almost always it takes the other half to aproach me first, unless I find a boy interesting enough, what wicked say applies to me too, my boy needs to have a personality to start with, not just some follower, he needs to have things he loves because of himself, not because someone told him to, needs to have a sense of humor, and overall not to be a dramaqueen, I like simple guys a lot, I don't need anything extravagant, about looks he needs to be manly, and that's it.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:53 AM
I like bigger girls! skinny girls are just creeeepppppy!!!!!!

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Retired
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 8:13 PM
MIKA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknDfB3pJB8

He should just hurry up and marry me while we're both still young. He'll have to win a duel to the death with my current husband, but I don't see why that's stopping him.

I like most boys, but the thing that got me to fall for my husband was reading. We bonded drunkenly over James Baldwin's early novels, and within a month or two it was sealed. Must be five years last month. Our politics are similar, which also helps.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:08 PM
I find a lot of different types attractive. My favorite would the dark haired guys with green eyes. That gets me every time I see on of them although they usually turn out to be absolutely asses. I find muscles attractive but don't require them. I could go for a nice compact, tight body or an overweight guy. It all depends on the personality I guess.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nusshine386
I like bigger girls! skinny girls are just creeeepppppy!!!!!!

I agree. I dated a super skinny girl...nice girl, but I need some curves on my women. My first girlfriend was a larger woman and she was so confident with her body...so hot!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 7:18 PM
I like mostly lean, skinny guys.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 4:27 AM
I don't really care much about body shape. I like girls that are kinda dorky, like me, and can make me laugh. Anyone that can sit down with me and watch a Dragonball Z marathon all day.
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 2:24 PM
I like women with the bodysize of Rubens female models.

But the most important thing is the character. The ideal woman makes me laugh when I'm sad, can discuss with me the whole night long about arts and wrestling, or computer games.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 2:22 PM
Is that Medusa in the background of the pic, to the left? lol I love that you refrance fine art. That's too awsome.... lol There is a lot going on in that picture! A sneeky looking little angel, and a peacock, and there seems to be a dude in the clouds to the left top.... and I'm not sure what's going on with the men and the women...... it looks like the guys are trying to solicite sex for an apple...... but that would never work on me.... They would have to offer me 3 to 5 apples, and they would have to be granny smith, or no deal. I have my standards, after all! lol Yeah, I know, that was so off topic!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 7:27 PM
Well, first I want to say I'm not racist at all. (Thought that might be necessary.. some people assume so)
I like white guys mostly... as long as they're bigger than me muscle wise... (OMG NOT LIKE THAT... that's like a given) HAHA
Brown hair, at medium length is a plus, with deep blue eyes... *dies*
And they can't act too feminine... that's my job LMAO
But they have to be attractive on the inside to. If he's got it all going for him but his personality, then he's lost it all to me. A very positive, upbeat person who cares about important things in the world, like the ASPCA, starving children, going green, stuff like that, but without the whole activist part. I'd rather just donate the foundations money, and he should be the same... That's what I'm attracted to.

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:38 PM
I don't really care about the looks. I don't really seem to have a type I guess. But when it comes to personality, I prefer guys who're dominant and arrogant.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 7:19 PM
Saw this, and had too comment. For me, each guy is unique, and thus I find something attractive about each one. Generally, a cute smile goes over real well. I know a cute smile when I see one and it makes me want to get to know a guy. No, the teeth don't have to be perfectly white or straight or whatever; just cute. I also like guys with broad shoulders, big arms, and big ears. You'd be surprise how few guys there are in the world with big 'Floppy" ears. They are usually sexy.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 1:26 AM
I like white guys, but of course i'm not racist. I like em' thin but not like super bony. Like a "twink". I like guys who are cuddly and soft and gentle. I've also always had a thing for dark colored hair and green or blue eyes. As far as personality goes, I like a guy that can tell great jokes, but be serious when i need him to be. I also like guys that are gentle, but can also be a little rough and dominate.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 9:04 AM
hmm, i dunno. i like good personalities and see looks as a bonus. if i were to go for looks alone, i'd like somewhat subtly defined guys that almost borderline feminine. also i like very styled or well-kept hair and minimalist piercings (ears and maybe an eyebrow ring). bleached or colored hair is also interesting if done right. HUGE bonus points of you can pull off a cosplay very well
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#18 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 4:51 AM
Skinny Nerdy types, with glasses, shy smiles, and chest hair. OR beefy bear-ish guys, with glasses, shy smiles, and chest hair.

but they gotta be clean! .......with chest hair.

.......did I mention I really like chest hair?
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:27 PM
My man would be an Asian,with short black hair,and dark or tan skin,with a cute look to him,he can be skinny or muscular,he could be girly or manly. Personality-wise, I love guys who are happy-go-lucky like me,always have smiles on their faces,I love people who love to party,and I like guys who care about issues in the world,like somebody else already said.
Alchemist
#20 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 8:39 PM Last edited by The Creeper : 9th Jul 2012 at 8:56 PM.
@Pdennis, I like chest hair too. A lot. *chest hair loving team*

As a bisexual, I don't look at the gender or at the appearance too much, but, if I had to pick something, I do tend to prefer dark-haired women, a little butch, if you may. At men, I don't know, I suppose I could say I love love love love tall, relatively short-haired, green-eyed guys. Personality-wise, I am a sucker for artists (writers, painters, singers), people with a good sense of humor and of sarcasm, who can be there for me to cuddle if the need might arise. They should also love animals, that's a must-have. If someone doesn't meet my appearance standards, it's perfectly fine, but if they don't meet either of my personality standards, that's too bad, I can't be with them.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 5:24 PM
I guess I just like woman lol.

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 7:54 AM
i'm leaning to sapiosexuality... intellect, quick wit, passion & sense of humor over looks. but of course there're qualities in appearance that make my knees a bit wobbly, i can put my finger on it only when i meet a certain person (maybe it's about interesting scar, strong hands, nice nose, sexy neck or irresistible smile).
Alchemist
#23 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 1:13 PM
^I can relate to that. I find a good personality far more attractive than a six-pack or big boobs, respectively.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#24 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 2:45 PM
I like guys that look like Brent Corrigan.