Replies: 235 (Who?), Viewed: 70483 times.
Page 10 of 10
Scholar
#226 Old 28th May 2020 at 7:36 AM
I made over Don Lothario and the Calientes to look more like they did in TS2 and I'm really pleased with how he turned out! I downloaded a bunch of preset templates to tweak to my liking because I have issues sculpting and I'm not sure if it's me or narrow parameters.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 2:29 AM
Two of my sims created to repopulate my townie pool. Aleksey is a geeky young secret service operative training to be a secret agent, and Kai is a small time actor with self esteem problems, and a passion for fine cooking:

Aleksey:

Kai:

Please excuse the blushing, the fireplace in their apartment keeps making them flirty...
Test Subject
#228 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 11:50 PM Last edited by CaffeineInMyBrain : 4th Mar 2021 at 1:52 AM.
This thread is lowkey dead but here are some recent male sims I made
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 5:17 AM
Maurice Rehala
Adult, Married, Father of two, Lawyer

Test Subject
#230 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 8:11 PM
Default i just created this male sim
since a while i start making male sims again, and he turned out so prettily! formal wear is attractive on men so i am happy the way he turned out!

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims
Scholar
#231 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 6:11 PM
So my game generated this "townie"... Looks quite cool I think...

Lab Assistant
#232 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 8:17 PM
Nick Gandhi

Adult, Married, Father of Two, Freelance Programmer

Test Subject
#233 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 5:46 PM
My Sim, Randall Sullivan, that I seem to enjoy a lot with how I worked with him from being a Sims 4's version of a Urbz character to be his own charmingly neat individual.

Yes, just so ya'll know, his hairdo is actually that one with the short ponytail.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#234 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:47 PM
Adriel Kai, to be my sim-detective, situated in Oasis Springs, and later marry my owner of the restaurant I've made there. I rarely make male sims, it's so hard to get them attractive. This one turned out okay, I was going for the kind and tired look of actors Gil Birmingham/Graham Greene, and it worked so-so. The eyes was a bother, but I finally dragged down the outer corner of the eye, and made them slightly more almond in shape, and I think it suggests the feeling I was going for. If anyone have any tips for CAS I have not yet imported him to my main save though..
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#235 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 9:54 AM
Finally let the game have its way and made a metrosexual hipster bro sim, to run my hipster café (restaurant) in Evergreen Harbour, only selling bagels and raw foods; and have a club for Bro's, meeting at my all-welcoming traditional spa ( ) in my red light district in Del Sol Valley with NAP Free Love enacted! Ah, I love this game.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#236 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 12:22 PM
My freegan. He is to live in a remake of the building crane house that ships with Evergreen Harbour (Knox's household), and that I've made looking even more like an abandoned building site. Not sure about the face, I wanted him to look a little younger and softer. Here he is in his winter outfit.
Screenshots
Page 10 of 10