Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anakin Episode III

by V1ND1CARE Posted 28th Jun 2005 at 10:58 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:05 PM by V1ND1CARE

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 150 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 4:00 AM
Sweet! I have a couple of Anakin skins but I have to say after looking at this one he looks really good. Probably better than the rest of the ones I have.I like the pajamas. Going to download.
#3 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 4:42 AM
Nice! Definitely going to download this one.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 5:28 AM
:agree: I Annikan!!!!Great work, keep it up.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 7:36 AM
He's very lifelike and handsome! Awesome job, downloading right now.. Thank you very much
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 9:55 AM
Whoa... that has to be one of the best likenessess I've seen in a long time. I can't wait to see what you'll come out with next.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 10:47 AM
Marvellous work!!! I have short of handsome hunks in my neighbourhood!!! A pity da stupid Anakin is easily manipulated by Darth Sidious
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:05 AM
GORGEUS!! is great!! but.. where is the anakin´s pajamas of the preview image? :confused: i installed the package and isnt :confused:

repeat this anakin ´s skin is great

sorry if my english is very bad ^^u
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 12:27 PM Last edited by Kaiburr : 29th Jun 2005 at 9:33 PM.
He looks awesome with that hair mesh! The clothes are pretty good too. Thanks

Edit: I just opened it in bodyshop, and the flip of the hair doesn't show up[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\herron\My Documents\My Pictures\anakin_hair.bmp[/IMG]

Another Edit: NM, I get it now. Thanks for the help.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 12:43 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
(I don't like the movies) but your sim is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE DID YOU GET THE SIKINTONE!!!!!!!
Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 12:48 PM
Please he anakin´s clothes (pajama) or the skin tone of the pajama clothes of the preview pic where can dowload? :confused: thanks and sorry if my english is bad ^^u
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sim_vader
Please he anakin´s clothes (pajama) or the skin tone of the pajama clothes of the preview pic where can dowload? :confused: thanks and sorry if my english is bad ^^u

Sorry about the confusion. I packaged Anakin with his Jedi outfit and not with the black pajamas. I may post those later.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiburr
He looks awesome with that hair mesh! The clothes are pretty good too. Thanks

Edit: I just opened it in bodyshop, and the flip of the hair doesn't show up[IMG]C:\Doucuments and Settings\herron\My Documents\My Pictures\anakin_hair.bmp[/IMG]

By the "flip of the hair," did you mean his bangs or the mesh itself? If you had meant the bangs, they've been blended into the makeup.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 2:04 PM
Oh thankyou so much for putting him up for download!
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by V1ND1CARE
Sorry about the confusion. I packaged Anakin with his Jedi outfit and not with the black pajamas. I may post those later.

OKS THANKS ^^ I WILL WAIT THE PACKAGE WITH THE BLACK PAJAMAS ^^U XD THANKS AND REPEAT, THIS SKIN IS GORGEUS ^^
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:11 PM
Your's is defiantly the best Ankin skin I have seen
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:24 PM
OMG!!! He looks great! It looks just like him! Great job!
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:31 PM
Wow.. the resemblance is kinda freaky.. nice job.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 8:44 PM
He's cute, thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by V1ND1CARE

Yeah! I want the pajamas too. They look great. I'll have to download him again when you post them. :D
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 10:46 PM
I sadly took cognizance that the pjs is not incuded.. Please, upload it, because it looks so great! And would you be so kind to include the skintone, too?It's very sexy..
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 11:04 PM
i don't have Uni, could you please try to de-uni it for us that don't have Uni?or put him in pieces!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 3:09 AM
I am a HUGE STar Wars Fan & I've got to say this looks just like him!I love it!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 9:38 AM
PERFECT!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
Instructor
#25 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:48 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaah here s my man!!!my boyfriend!!!!thank you Ill show him his alter egoaaaah just like the real one!!!!you ll be invited to our marriage for sure
Page 1 of 7