Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Sets of Yummy Lipglosses

by bruno Posted 28th Aug 2007 at 11:20 PM - Updated 25th May 2009 at 3:18 PM by bruno

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mokusgirl
I love ur these lipglosses but is it possible that u could post a closed mouth set???

I agree. I love these glosses, but closed-mouth versions would be great - if possible and if it doesn't take too much of your time

Thanks!

https://renegadekitty.wixsite.com/sims - my new Sims page, mods & Quarantine Challenge.
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:18 PM
I can't believe how nobody has even once commented on the awesome names you put on these lipsticks! like,'MonkeyChunks'! That is hilarious! They are awesome lipcolors by the way! You rock Bruno!
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:58 PM
Do they have teeth as if the lips were a little open? I'd like to know that before I download them, and I can't really tell from the pictures!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 7:41 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Mar 2008 at 7:38 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by Von40mouse
The Lipgloss Boost set is simply divine - and on top of that, I find it IMPOSSIBLE to resist with so much Tori Amos reference going on! I am eternally grateful.

Ah, took the words right out of my mouth. I totally agree with Von40Mouse. Bruno, you are brilliant. These lipglosses are gorgeous, and Tori Amos rocks. Keep it up ok?

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Field Researcher
#55 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:33 PM
Been seeing these on the site for a while now and never downloaded them cause my make-up folder is packed. I had so much stuff already and I didn't think I really needed more. So today I come back to them to download them because I'm curious as I've never downloaded any of your glosses before. I actually think the screenshots don't do these glosses justice. They are ALL very pretty! I don't know how I'm going to decided which sets to keep so as of right now I've got just under 9mb of glosses from you as I've downloaded your other sets too Perhaps I'll just keep them all. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 11:48 PM
Very...yummy Thanks :P

;
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 7:10 PM
I've downloaded all of these and they look perfect in my game.

Act your shoe size, not your age
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:40 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Mar 2008 at 7:37 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank you~you're amzing
Instructor
#59 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 7:03 AM
Beautiful, as always. Thanks for these.

Oh, and you remind me why creative naming of colors is so important. Some of these are truly clever...and "Toe-Nail Crunch" is...wow.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 23rd May 2008 at 8:56 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:53 PM
Wonderful! I loved the Lipsicles and the Lotsa Lip. Thanks!

"Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside/Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without/Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow"
Evanescence
Field Researcher
#62 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 9:14 AM
Love em as usual Beautiful work :D

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:22 PM
Hi bruno,
I found a 'Lotsa lip' lipstick through downloading a sim from MTS2, about 8 months back.. and I've been using it since then, the lipstick looks so glamorous AND natural on ALL skin types! Searching all your downloads was worth it Thank you and keep up the EXCELLENT work!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th May 2009 at 2:56 PM
They look preeeeeeeeety *.* Thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 11:00 AM
Hi i got one of these lipgloss with a sim i downloaded ages ago and i made a bunch of recolors and alpha edits to include fangs and i was wondering if it would be ok with you if i uploaded them. either way, these are really cute!! i love the little teefs >^w^<
Test Subject
#66 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 5:25 PM
I laughed when I started reading the names of your 'lipsicles' glosses.
I love this set. I've been looking for glosses that have the teeth. Thank you so much =)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#67 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:03 PM
I saved a picture yesterday because I thought it was very good for using in bodyshop and to make a new lipgloss, but now I realize it is the same picture you used for this set (lipboost)! How funny.:P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 12:42 AM
Thank you. :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#69 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 6:20 PM
WOW !!!! Gorgeous !! Thank You !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 12:08 AM
thank you!<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 1:15 AM
I uninstalled my sims game years ago. Once i decided to reinstall, I had to have this lipgloss. Amazing!!!
Page 3 of 3