Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspiration Traits In Rewards Store (1.15.55)

by Shimrod101 Posted 12th Feb 2015 at 4:24 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2016 at 10:43 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated to 1.15.55

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 1:36 AM
How about an expensive version? At most they are only 1700, which is too cheap compared to Never Weary and the likes which are 4000. I mean, aspiration rewards are mostly more useful, right? So they should've been more expensive. I'm thinking around 7000-10000 each. It isn't too much, because after playing for a while I've been left with lots of points with nothing else to buy. Please consider, thanks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#102 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 9:06 PM
These mods are fine with the 1.21.40 patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#103 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 2:22 PM
These mods are fine with the 1.22 patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 11:39 PM
Free version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 10:15 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:17 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 4:09 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#108 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 10:01 PM
Works fine with 1.29
Instructor
THANKS POST
#109 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 5:00 AM
Thank you for V2 normal cost, But would also like an option for increasing the aspiration trait costs by a factor of 10. My main sim has every available aspiration in the store, and lots of reward points. as I have completed several Aspiration Milestones, and gained several of the rewards already.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 2:35 AM
Does this still work?
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 7:54 AM
In my game (with all addons) it is working

Hoffnung ist nicht die Gewissheit dass etwas gut ausgeht, sondern dass es Sinn macht, egal wie es ausgeht. (W.Havel)
- I try to translate - who finds errors can keep them ;-) :
"Hope is not being sure for a good end, but that it has sense, whatever comes."
Pic by ebekastein @ yahoo.co.uk
Test Subject
#112 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:14 PM Last edited by Rireru : 25th Feb 2018 at 12:56 AM.
Mine after the 22nd Fab Patch stopped working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 10:17 PM
Mine is working as a new download, but it hasn't been updated in ages so is missing some new aspiration traits from newer packs, which are on the wiki, but not in the mod. I'd love to see this updated.
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:49 AM
Seldom Sleepy is not on the list.

Edit: I know there is Never Weary, but I don't want my Sims up 24/7. I actually like having them need to sleep once in awhile, just not as much as default. Never Weary was changed to completely remove the need for sleep but Seldom Sleepy was added for players who just want the energy depletion to slow way down.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
Seldom Sleepy is not on the list.

I've held off putting in a link here because I just thought people would find my mod of its own accord. But when new traits were added to the game and this mod from Shimrod - which I loved - became out of date, I made a new version. It has all the new base game traits plus all the ones added in packs released after the last time Shimrod updated. It also comes in a range of prices, to suit your preference. Check it out below:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=612040

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#116 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 7:09 PM
Hi there, I am helene912. I have to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and unfortunately simply forgot to say thank you for it. Appreciation for me is very important, and that's why I say it now, better late than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!
Test Subject
#117 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 7:30 AM
Does anyone know if this mod still works with the 1.63-1.65 patches?
Field Researcher
#118 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LikeYouMaybe
Does anyone know if this mod still works with the 1.63-1.65 patches?

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=612040 It's updated, so yeahh, working with Cottage living. :D
Test Subject
#119 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frimlin
I've held off putting in a link here because I just thought people would find my mod of its own accord. But when new traits were added to the game and this mod from Shimrod - which I loved - became out of date, I made a new version. It has all the new base game traits plus all the ones added in packs released after the last time Shimrod updated. It also comes in a range of prices, to suit your preference. Check it out below:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=612040

Whenever I look up anything about Traits/Aspiration mods, this is always the first one to come up for me. On MTS & Google. Before this it was always Shimrod's old mod.
Thank you for the link. Sorry about not answering much quicker. I am just very old & very lazy irl and sometimes I am just not in the mood to actually play lol so I come and go from the Sims 4 community way too often. Thank you for responding.
Page 5 of 5