Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnant Aging & Death PLUS Children&Toddlers

by PolarBearSims Posted 14th Mar 2017 at 12:26 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2023 at 2:04 AM by PolarBearSims

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
What is it that is happening and what death are you trying to do?

When I want to kill my child / toddler from hunger, the child gets bread from his pocket, and toddler just gets angry.
Theorist
Original Poster
#77 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _Diana1998_
When I want to kill my child / toddler from hunger, the child gets bread from his pocket, and toddler just gets angry.

Never heard of a child pulling bread his pocket unless it was already in his inventory. I will, however, test it to see if I get the same results.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#78 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 7:43 AM
Never heard of a child pulling bread his pocket unless it was already in his inventory. I will, however, test it to see if I get the same results.

Well, this animation with bread is standard, thank you very much for the answer.
Theorist
Original Poster
#79 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 10:29 PM
Well, this animation with bread is standard, thank you very much for the answer.

I did a test on a toddler. The bread animation never appeared and I tried it 3 times. I will have to look into why the toddler isn't dying They did the time I had to do so in a game I was playing so I will see if something has changed. Thank you for letting me know.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 4:23 AM
I did a test on a toddler. The bread animation never appeared and I tried it 3 times. I will have to look into why the toddler isn't dying They did the time I had to do so in a game I was playing so I will see if something has changed. Thank you for letting me know.

The animation with bread appears only in children, the Toddlers are just angry. I use the April version, which works fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#81 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 5:57 PM
The animation with bread appears only in children, the Toddlers are just angry. I use the April version, which works fine.

The mod is fine with the most recent update but the toddler/child death I plan on still looking at to see why they aren't dying since the code hasn't changed.

Thank you for letting me know. When I find the issue I will get that portion of the mod updated.

Theorist
Original Poster
#82 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 2:53 AM

@_Diana1998_ I may have found the issue. I still have some mod updating including with this one but will look into getting it fixed as soon as I can.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 8:08 PM
Looking forward to the update of this mod, as I realized that you have already updated several mods right now!
Theorist
Original Poster
#84 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guedespoa
Looking forward to the update of this mod, as I realized that you have already updated several mods right now!

Taking a break for a little bit. Plan on coming back to updating.

Theorist
Original Poster
#85 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 11:58 PM
UPDATED:

12/3/19
Patch Update: 11/25/19
CHANGED: How this mod works has been changed--PLEASE READ MOD DESCRIPTION
FIXED: Child and Toddler Deaths
ADDEDAdult deaths: Research Machine, Witch Overload

Thank you for all of your support & patience

~ENJOY~

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#86 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 11:08 PM
First of all thank you for these amazing mods you make. This of babies and children dying still does not work for me the child takes a piece of pocket and eats and the baby is asking for food and never die. I have the mods MCC and UI cheats can be that?
Theorist
Original Poster
#87 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosalegal2005
First of all thank you for these amazing mods you make. This of babies and children dying still does not work for me the child takes a piece of pocket and eats and the baby is asking for food and never die. I have the mods MCC and UI cheats can be that?

This doesn't include babies and unfortunately in my testing I have never seen the child take food out of their pocket.

Test Subject
#88 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 6:24 AM
Hi, everything works with death, but a pregnant sim cannot get old, the cake has no “blow out candles” action.
Theorist
Original Poster
#89 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 2:14 PM
Hi, everything works with death, but a pregnant sim cannot get old, the cake has no “blow out candles” action.

Old as in elder? I don't think pregnant sims can be elderly. I would have to look into it.

Field Researcher
#90 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 5:37 PM
This doesn't include babies and unfortunately in my testing I have never seen the child take food out of their pocket.

okay. thank you
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 5:24 AM
Old as in elder? I don't think pregnant sims can be elderly. I would have to look into it.

Wrong expression, not to grow old, but to grow up, a young pregnant sim can not blow out candles to become an adult.
Theorist
Original Poster
#92 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 12:22 PM
Wrong expression, not to grow old, but to grow up, a young pregnant sim can not blow out candles to become an adult.

There are 2 versions, one with aging and one with out. Make sure you have the one that allows for aging.

Test Subject
#93 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 3:07 PM
There are 2 versions, one with aging and one with out. Make sure you have the one that allows for aging.

I checked twice, in the version of Death & Aging, a pregnant sim cannot blow out candles, the cake simply does not have such an action.
Theorist
Original Poster
#94 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 5:34 PM
I checked twice, in the version of Death & Aging, a pregnant sim cannot blow out candles, the cake simply does not have such an action.

Do you have the add-on death and aging? Both the main mod and an Add-on is required for it to work.

Also test it with no other mod in your folder.

Test Subject
#95 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 12:32 PM
Do you have the add-on death and aging? Both the main mod and an Add-on is required for it to work.

Also test it with no other mod in your folder.

At the time of the check, there were no other mods in the game. I downloaded 3 files: Pregnant_Aging_Death_Mod, Death & Aging, Child & Toddler_Death.
Theorist
Original Poster
#96 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 2:49 PM
At the time of the check, there were no other mods in the game. I downloaded 3 files: Pregnant_Aging_Death_Mod, Death & Aging, Child & Toddler_Death.

Thank you. I will test it and see if I get the thing.

Theorist
Original Poster
#97 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 5:17 PM
UPDATE:

1/18/20
FIXED: Pregnant sims will now age up

Thank you @_Diana1998_ for letting me know that this was not working properly

Thank you all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 21st May 2020 at 6:48 PM
Hi can you update this mod please ?
Theorist
Original Poster
#99 Old 22nd May 2020 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvers92
Hi can you update this mod please ?

It is updated. Why do you think it's not?

Test Subject
#100 Old 23rd May 2020 at 1:14 AM
It is updated. Why do you think it's not?

I tried to kill a pregnant sim by fire with my spellcatser but it didn't work, he was "protected"
Page 4 of 6