Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnant Aging & Death PLUS Children&Toddlers

by PolarBearSims Posted 14th Mar 2017 at 12:26 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2023 at 2:04 AM by PolarBearSims

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Theorist
Original Poster
#101 Old 23rd May 2020 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvers92
I tried to kill a pregnant sim by fire with my spellcatser but it didn't work, he was "protected"

Have you tried it with no other mods on your folder?

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#102 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 5:12 PM
UPDATE:

6/14/20
PATCH UPDATE: 6/4/20
ADDEDMurphy Bed & Murphy Bed w/Loveseat

I do not have the Tiny Living Pack so I can not test the children death with the murphy bed. Let me know your results!

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 12:14 PM
apparently i use an outdated version of your mod but in any case will any of these work on base game only?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 6:09 PM
Hi, is the mod compatible with game version 1.69?
Theorist
Original Poster
#105 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zedger007
apparently i use an outdated version of your mod but in any case will any of these work on base game only?

Should be fine with base game only. You should only see deaths that came with the base game.

Theorist
Original Poster
#106 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by texsss
Hi, is the mod compatible with game version 1.69?

Should be fine, just won't have any of the added deaths. I plan on getting them added.

Theorist
Original Poster
#107 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 3:11 PM
UPDATE:

No changes were needed

ADDED: Vending Machine
ADDED: Climbing
ADDED: Flies

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#108 Old 22nd May 2021 at 9:45 PM
Please help with the version 1.74 toddler didt die just stand still with empty needs

And child always refill there hungry needs (when empty) even there is no fridge or anything in the lots please update
Test Subject
#109 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 5:06 AM
Hi,
I'm not sure if the glitch is with the mod or my game, but every time my child sim dies (without cheats), the grim reaper will come and they will disappear but they will still be "alive" and in the household?
Test Subject
#110 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 10:59 PM
Is there any way for pregnant sims to age but um not die ? I dont like having /like to minimize death in my game. But i do want my expectant sim to age ..
Theorist
Original Poster
#111 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AshBonsai1200
Is there any way for pregnant sims to age but um not die ? I dont like having /like to minimize death in my game. But i do want my expectant sim to age ..

@AshBonsai1200 At this time I don't have a version that only allows aging. It may be something that I will look into doing in the future, though.

Theorist
Original Poster
#112 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 1:50 AM
UPDATE:

10/20/21
PATCH UPDATE: 9/21/21 <-- There was a change in the coding for pregnant sims and death. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the change so let me know if the pregnant sims stop dying.

For those of you who where having problems with the toddlers dying, give it a try with the new updated version with no other mods in your folder and let me know what happens.

Thank you for all of your support & patience!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#113 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 3:59 PM
hi
what about the toddler and children ghosts? are they in the mod?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#114 Old 23rd Oct 2021 at 7:07 PM
Thank you so much for the update!! <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#115 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryCrafting
hi
what about the toddler and children ghosts? are they in the mod?

There's no ghost shader in the game for them so unfortunately, they won't be able to be ghosts

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 15th Dec 2021 at 9:27 PM
thank you!!!
Test Subject
#117 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 1:03 AM
Hi! I am just about to try this out, and was wondering if maybe there could be an "aging only" addon?
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 4th Jun 2022 at 11:03 PM
I didn't have the child and toddler portion of the mod installed (only the required package and Death_Only), so imagine my shock when a toddler starved to death- did kid deaths get rolled into the main required package, then?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#119 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 8:40 PM
Very interesting mod, thanks!
Test Subject
#120 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 9:04 PM
Does it work with patch 1.89?
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
There's no ghost shader in the game for them so unfortunately, they won't be able to be ghosts

Not entirely accurate. I use mods to kill toddlers and children all the time -- playing a historical game... anyway, tots have ghosts. They don't linger though and I've seen child ghosts too.

Been looking for a pregnancy death mod, thank you! Does this work with latest patch? TS4 limitations on actual land limits just how many sims can live/procreate comfortably. Time to cull the herd again. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#122 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 3:17 AM
Hey, I found werewolves keeps dying from cardiac explosion because of this mod
the mod's edit on the death by anger interaction doesnt protect werewolves, which it's protected in the current game version

I'm not Japanese, the username is just something I give myself back in the days I was learning the language.
Theorist
Original Poster
#123 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 9:47 PM
UPDATE:

PATCH UPDATE: 11/22/22
FIXED: children & toddlers from dying without the add-on - See details below
ADDED: New deaths

IMPORTANT mod changes in regards to children and toddlers even if you don't want this, you need to read.

Thank you for all of your support and patience! This is a very long mod sometimes to update and unfortunately I don't have time to update it after every tiny little patch.

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#124 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hxll_Crxwlxr
Hi! I am just about to try this out, and was wondering if maybe there could be an "aging only" addon?

@Hxll_Crxwlxr Thank you for the request! This has been created and up for download.

Quote: Originally posted by DClick
I didn't have the child and toddler portion of the mod installed (only the required package and Death_Only), so imagine my shock when a toddler starved to death- did kid deaths get rolled into the main required package, then?

@DClick This has been fixed. You will need to download the newest version of the mod along with the add-on No ChildToddler Deaths

Quote: Originally posted by Oksanka_z
Does it work with patch 1.89?

@Oksanka_z This has been updated to the most recent patch. You will need to download the newest version if your game is updated.

Quote: Originally posted by LovethMia
Not entirely accurate. I use mods to kill toddlers and children all the time -- playing a historical game... anyway, tots have ghosts. They don't linger though and I've seen child ghosts too.

Been looking for a pregnancy death mod, thank you! Does this work with latest patch? TS4 limitations on actual land limits just how many sims can live/procreate comfortably. Time to cull the herd again. Thanks!!!

@LovethMia I did some testing, looks like the ghost shaders have been added. At the time that I had created this mod, they just disappeared and if you got them back, they weren't back as a ghost. I did some testing and now if your toddler or child dies you can add them as a ghost by enabling cheats, shift clicking the urn and adding their ghost to the household.

Quote: Originally posted by shayminnasakura
Hey, I found werewolves keeps dying from cardiac explosion because of this mod
the mod's edit on the death by anger interaction doesnt protect werewolves, which it's protected in the current game version

@shayminnasakura That happened because the mod wasn't updated for the werewolf patch. The mod is updated to the most current patch now and the werewolves are now protected. You will need to download the newest version to protect your wolfie

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#125 Old 31st Jan 2023 at 1:15 PM
Hi @PolarBearSims,

I'm asking myself, because normally i'm never asking mod creators anywere to make a mod. I was searching through the internet since days about vampires aging, just simply aging and i can't find anywhere a mod what enables vampires aging just like normal sims. The only one what i've found is out of date since years https://modthesims.info/d/594969/va...-extension.html ..is it possible that you can do such a mod? Thank you in advance.
Page 5 of 6