Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: My Plans For Valentine's Day
Exchange\Gorge on Chocolates
6 11.76%
Exchange heartfelt gifts
5 9.80%
Send Cards to those who mean so much
5 9.80%
Eat dinner out
6 11.76%
Make lover to a lover
6 11.76%
Nothing that special...
32 62.75%
Complain about the overcommercialization of a martyr's beheading
12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Mad Poster
#26 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 2:45 AM
Sleep, and then sleep some more. Who needs one day to show someone you love them when there are 365?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Advertisement
#27 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 3:42 AM
Not for anyone in particular but I just thought this was a nice thing for Valentine's Day:
Theorist
#28 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:29 PM
My husband and I usually spend that evening having dinner at home, and poking fun (in a lighthearted way) at people who stress themselves out buying useless things to express their love for someone, instead of simply treating them special on a day to day basis.

However, this year we will be chatting about it as we travel. When we booked our plane tickets, we didn't even notice we would be travelling on Valentines Day. Should make for some great people watching at the airports.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 6:14 AM
The usual for me, All the singles in my friendship group go to a local restraunt, eat a lot, drink a lot more, get kicked out, come home to mine, drink, then wakeup on the floor with your head on someones ass. Always awesome.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:18 PM Last edited by starryelliot : 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:18 PM. Reason: typo :O
It will pretty much be a normal day for me. Except with extra chocolate. (And I'll be excited because my b-day is 5 days later, the 19th!)

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Instructor
#31 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 8:32 PM
My SO will unfortunately be in Canada -dogsledding, mind you - so we don't have anything planned specifically for the 14th. (I'm downplaying how disappointed I am that he won't be here, because this is my first Valentine's Day I'd be celebrating not alone.)

But I'll be happy to celebrate when my honey pie comes home. :lovestruc
Theorist
#32 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:46 AM
I've done nothing. Just an ordinary saturday.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#33 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:49 AM
I'm reading Harry Potter. Harry Potter is my valentine.

I survived September 2nd 2014 and all I got was this lousy thread - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532774
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 1:00 AM
I predicted correctly, except I'm home alone. Eve is in bed, Lee is working late. I ate our supper and left his covered over, and now I'm laying on the living room floor listening to hotel hell and on mts. Living it up.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
#35 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 1:54 AM
I hate Valentines day. I didn't think it would be this way, being married. Got really nice flowers for wife and daughter, got gifts for wife and daughter. Daughter has a sulk going because I didn't get her a new bike. Wife has given me the honey-do list from hell and nothin' but complaints about fixing this or fixing that or this pet or that pet and ...

I just want to go to the library and get lost in a book.
Banned
#36 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Not for anyone in particular but I just thought this was a nice thing for Valentine's Day:

*breaking bad theme*
Theorist
#37 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:47 PM
Well, my Valentine's worked out the way I hoped, and I don't mean I ended up playing Sims.

Resident wet blanket.
#38 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 9:39 PM
My own valentine's day prediction was actually correct. I spent most of the day in Skyrim.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#39 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 5:13 AM
I played video games and watched youtube all day.

Page 2 of 2