Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oodles of "Untucked" Attire: Anniversary Collection

by fanseelamb Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 6:51 AM - Updated 15th May 2013 at 12:53 AM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:25 PM
There is an extreme lack of good clothes (or clothes in general for that matter) for our male sims and you've totally fixed that! I think the majority of my adult males wear your clothes! lol I was worried about imploding my downloads folders, but I just HAD to get this stuff and I'm really glad I did. I looked at all the stuff in my game and I'm not disappointed at all. It was totally worth it!! I already have to wait awhile for my sims game to load anyway! lol Thank you soooooo much!!!! You rock! Now I just have to explain to anyone playing my game that those pants go with specific shirts....or else they'll be in for a quite a surprise!
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:54 PM
I've been looking for items like these for a while, thank you very much.
Theorist
#78 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 2:12 AM
awesome
Instructor
#79 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 8:12 AM
Thank you Fansee, my boys needed some new clothes ^^

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:35 PM
tank you tank you tank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just amazing
Test Subject
#81 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 11:14 PM
This is great! :D

Hiyas! ;] please don't hesitate to correct me! Thanks a lots! :D
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 12:31 AM
You're such a wonderfully talented creator! You really are inspiring!

I love you forever for the graphic shirts (something you don't make very often)! Thank you!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:45 AM
I have so many outfits for women; I defiantely needed nice clothing for the male sims. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 9:05 AM
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! OMG. ok I'm done.

...iloveyou...

....................................................................................................
View My Sims LiveJournal HERE
....................................................................................................
Test Subject
#85 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:15 PM
ahh, these are amazing! mucho gracias. lovin the ketchup shirt.. lmao. <33
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:19 PM
Hooray!! And thanks.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 2:58 AM
I prefer "tucked" jeans but the best shirts always seem to come from "untucked" creations. This set gives me almost everything I could ever want for my casual YAM/AM top collection. I've replaced my entire collection, (except for two,) with these.

Thank you for making so many recolors, (even though I couldn't justify ballooning my downloads folder by keeping ALL of them). I know this set represents allot of time in that department alone and I appreciate having the same quality and style for the majority of my sim-men.

Can I hit "Thanks" twice?
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 6:12 AM
I loved untucked clothes! for males and females
If anyone knows a great site with collection of untucked clothes, please tell me!

BTW....This set is the best. I have all of it!

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#89 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deelink
If anyone knows a great site with collection of untucked clothes, please tell me!

Errr try... my profile page. And HP's profile page for women's things. Exact links are in the first post.
Test Subject
#90 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 2:01 AM
Just wanted to stop and say a HUGE thank you. You have made my game much more enjoyable with all the cool clothes you have made. I now have a hard time figuring out what combination of your stuff to use...as opposed to trying to find the best looking bad clothes!!! Keep makin' 'em and I'll keep gettin' 'em.

~~FrogGirl~~
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 4:22 AM
Oh I know your profile page very well I pretty much have everything you have ever created *blush*

I will look up HP's profile page now. Thanks!

I was after outside sources if anyone else had any suggestions, like untucked long button up shirts for guys with shirts underneath, or untucked jumpers for girls with scarves. Ah...I shall find them one day

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Test Subject
#92 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 9:18 PM
Thanks Fansee You rock My men where mostly untucked stuff (among other stuff made by you and some other random junk) and they are forever gratful for this bundle
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 9:56 AM
My God! Thank you! <3

Life always founds a way out.
- Ian Malcolm
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:28 PM
Wow,these are perfect! I'm doing a legacy with 9 kids and most of them are having two kids each(that's 18 kids...in one generation)so I need looots of men's clothes!
~Fin

♥•♥☺Pippin☺♥•♥
Come see Pippin at http://www.pippin.7p.com/
Then email Pippin and Hannah at pippinandhannah@pippin.7p.com !
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 12:12 AM
Ha ha, thankies for this! Maxis-made clothing for men is crappy But this...it's INGENIOUS! It's SPECTACULAR! It's...it's...UNTUCKED! I feel that if I don't download this right away, I'd be betraying something.
Gawdy! A 'Little Miss Sunshine' shirt! For men! *squeals*

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Instructor
#96 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 1:50 PM
These are fabulous - thanks for sharing

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:17 PM
its really awesome! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:51 AM
My boyfriend also enjoys the sims, and he's always asking after better clothing for males. I can't wait to show him all of this - thank you!
Test Subject
#99 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 7:01 PM
ohmygod.
this is AMAZING

<33
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 6:50 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
Page 4 of 7