Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#226 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 10:29 PM
@ourladyplumbob
What a cutie! And you're right about the markings. I'd love him in my game. I find making pets with unique but realistic markings difficult.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#227 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
@ourladyplumbob
What a cutie! And you're right about the markings. I'd love him in my game. I find making pets with unique but realistic markings difficult.

Awww I'm so glad you like him too!! And actually I was thinking I might learn how to extract pets because I already don't want to part with him! I'll give you a shout if I ever get round to it
Field Researcher
#228 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 3:14 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 17th Oct 2017 at 2:23 PM.
When your livingroom is so big you can play catch....

Those are not good guarddogs

But Aniara love her dogs anyway.

Scholar
#229 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 8:30 PM
My college kittens arrived!

I adopted the four default kittens from the animal shelter and teleported them to college to be raised by Puck Summerdream (who has the have 20 good animal friends LTW in this incarnation). Now college year three has rolled along and the oldest of the original batch of kitties has had her own babies. During her pregnancy Alegra disappeared, leaving Puck worried. She returned with two pitch black kittens in tow, Tootles and Slightly.

Tagging @joandsarah77 @gummilutt @Peni Griffin and @ihatemandatoryregister for helping me with letting the college pregnancy come to term.

1 Alegra's very first thought bubble upon arriving at college as a kitten
2 Adult Alegra, a holy birmian/persian mix, the new kitten's mommy
3 Adult Paul, the new kitten's papa
4 That face! Having to feed from cold, slimey fish stolen from a fisherwoman SO wasn't to mylady's taste during pregnancy.
5 Tootles

upper pic: Originally I planned Ben to be the father, but Alegra liked Paul better.
lower pic: Alegra, Paul and Slightly, who is totally a daddy's boy while sister Tootles is more independant
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#230 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 11:30 PM
Cute Enki. Thanks for the tag.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#231 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 2:11 AM
Look at that hypocrite: The adult cat who mothers the kitten is his twin sister! She grew up like three seconds ago and is pretending to be all mature now

Tootles: "I don't know what your problem is, Enki. I'm an adult. He is a kitten. End of story."

Tootles grown up:

Slightly grown up:

Tagging @gummilutt How's the breeding going?
Mad Poster
#232 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Tagging @gummilutt How's the breeding going?

My game has decided it doesn't want to work so I haven't gotten to play yet, but I'm very excited about it!

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Theorist
#233 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 9:35 PM
Reine
Dogo argentino owned by the current hairdresser

Lab Assistant
#234 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 6:01 AM
its okay, buddy. I think Grilled Cheese is amazing too!
Screenshots
Inventor
#235 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 5:08 PM
Every time I look at these pictures of Cymorial cleaning himself with these faces, I cannot stop laughing.

Then there's the two sleeping sharing Andrea's bed during the day.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#236 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 5:02 PM
This is a random kitty from the game's adoption pool. She turned out so cute, I think.

Lab Assistant
#237 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 10:40 PM
Everyone's pets are so cute! Here is my contribution.

Moon, the Siamese kitty. She is cute, and obviously she is the queen of the household.

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#238 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:07 PM

The Darga/Burb family adopted their very own kitten.
Scholar
#239 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 4:28 AM

While a contender for the title of most annoying maid yet (a certain amount of tolerance for employers' untidiness is expected to be part of the job!), Lucy Hanby has made friends with Mistress Quickly Capp.

Unlike most Capps, Mistress Quickly and her fellow feline Alegra share well. I had never seen two cats sharing a condo before now, rather than fighting over it!
Field Researcher
#240 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 8:42 PM
Default Sadly you can't have penguin pets but one can dream.....
So here is this little guy visiting witch!Rose Greenman :lovestruc

So cute :3
Forum Resident
#241 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 1:54 PM
The Curious family cat does not approve of the triplets.
Mad Poster
#242 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 1:37 AM
Cute?

Or do you like big slobbery dogs?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#243 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 10:13 AM
Default Cats from Cory Granville-Carver's household

Meet Marquise on the left and Macaron on the right.
They make their appearance after Audrey-Anne married Cory.

Sleeping Macaron
Theorist
#244 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 3:04 PM

Scorpion owned by Lionel Santerre's household
Scholar
#245 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 8:55 PM

Emerald, known as Emmy. She's gone now.

I think living with an ISBI is taking its toll on the cats' sanity.

Emmy and Harriet playing.
Mad Poster
#246 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:29 PM
Alexandra was not having a good day. First the toddler ate all her food (because my toddler food wasn't working DX). She got her own back though. Then she followed this strange 'cat', which sprayed her with stench!

The humans provided her with fresh food, however, and for once her bed hadn't been taken, so things ended up better. XD
Screenshots
Scholar
#247 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 7:00 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 26th Feb 2017 at 7:10 PM.

This is the same cat as above. I think he's criminally insane.

I think the kitten realises what sort of family it's moved into.
Field Researcher
#248 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 11:48 PM
Default Red Jr. the meat ball
I think this is the only pet meatball here it's name is Red Jr. because Red Sr. died, there is it
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#249 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 9:20 PM
Love her fat face..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#250 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 8:02 AM

Ella Crittur, one of the puppies, as a new adult. Passably attractive...

...unlike her sister Luann!

Albert is the only one who looks like a normal mutt.

As having too many essentially feral dogs around gets frightening to the neighbours, it's time to get these Critturs out of here! Hopefully nobody is unwise enough to adopt all of them at once...
Page 10 of 17